• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I'm pretty sure so far there's no reason to not use the sword. Unless you have to do random things with other weapons/I'm not far enough to make a final decision lol.

Edit: My axe isn't upgraded I just left the Blacksmith.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
The spear and the axe are both stronger than the sword.

Again, unless said sword is the Mana Sword.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Best pandora stations, go:

You're gonna go far kid
Radiohead
Daft Punk

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I'll take your Falco Pichu MM for 100 dollars ^_^
>_> No thanks. The offer only goes out to scrubs who don't take away the coolest person I have to play smash with just because they're dating and she has a six flags season pass.

:D But I'll play you all normal and stuff if you come and pick her up ~3pm because I'll be out of classes by then!

Falcon completely obliterates Pichu.

All you have to do is grab and knee.
T-T I said Falco...as in the space animal...

Guess who's birthday it is today?
Is it yours?
-DD

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
So darc, Birthday sex?
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/awLTX68jkIo&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/awLTX68jkIo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
So how good is this "macman" kid. >_> Someone here has to know who he is.

<_< The name seems familiar...like I've read it off brackets before...but still...

>_> His account is from 2005 and hes a year older than me. >=[ Jealousy.
-DD

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
So how good is this "macman" kid. >_> Someone here has to know who he is.

<_< The name seems familiar...like I've read it off brackets before...but still...

>_> His account is from 2005 and hes a year older than me. >=[ Jealousy.
-DD
His real tag is Yedi. Falco/Doc player. He's perty gud.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
His real tag is Yedi. Falco/Doc player. He's perty gud.
o_o Oh. Okay, so chances are hes the one I have a $10 mm with.
v_v;;

>_> Does he know his Mewtwo matchup? He mains the same dudes my brother used to before he picked up Falcon, so I should be set if he isn't good with his Mewtwo...or I could attempt Sheik[/noselfconfidence].

-DD

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Cog, Passion Pit is too good :D Jake played them on the car trip to BTYF and I've been perpetually listening to them ever since.
^_^ I saw a free show by them @ Boston City Hall Plaza and they made me want to boogie. And it takes a lot to make me want to boogie.

Is it important to watch IB with the Foreign language subtitles?
I haven't even seen it yet but from what I understand like half of it is not in English...

I've grown to enjoy doing Falcon VS Jigglypuff.

d throw to knee is soooo fun against her because shes like "I can can so get away from this knee because i can escape any other combo in the game!" and Falcons just like "No." :)
*if you're playing a puff that doesn't DI correctly.
In almost all high level falcon v puff matches you'll notice the falcons dthrow to uair not knee. Plus you technically can get rested out of dthrow knee (**** you, sliq)

Guess who's birthday it is today?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUSTY WUSTY

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
i doubt he would know the mewtwo matchup, he seemed pretty inexperienced and rough around the edges the last time I played him. that being said, mewtwo still sucks, so *shrugs* do w/e.
o_o Well, yea, Mewtwo sucks, but I'm much more confident in my Mewtwo than I am with any other character...I'll try Sheik first I guess.

^_^ I saw a free show by them @ Boston City Hall Plaza and they made me want to boogie. And it takes a lot to make me want to boogie.
Lol I'm tempted to make a gif of a superimposed Cog Head onto a body of some guy boogieing.
-DD

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Dthrow > knee combos Puff at killable percents even with full DI away. You just have to be quick about it, sort of.

Also, I once grabbed Dudutsai at 0% and did dthrow > knee > knee > knee and he died. Good times.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
GOD DEMETRI GET OFF HIS BACK YOU JERK.

SFIV seems good, but I've never watched people play and been like, "I want to play this game."

Aesir

Smash Master
GOD DEMETRI GET OFF HIS BACK YOU JERK.
SHUT THE **** UP YOU STUPID ******, GOD! DON'T YOU HAVE A LIFE! WHY DON'T YOU DO SOMETHING MORE PRODUCTIVE IN YOUR LIFE!

SFIV seems good, but I've never watched people play and been like, "I want to play this game."
I had a dream about SF4 and how PC was like fan boying over it and ****. I never dream abotu PC chris so it was kinda odd.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
It seems extremely campy. I dislike not approaching in any game, which is why I prefer Blazblue at this point. But I haven't given it enough of a chance yet. I really like using Ryu for some reason.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
SFIV is amazing :D i haven't got to play much recently since i was in Minnesota for 4 weeks this summer. POF get it for 360 and play me.

Edit: it def is more campy than Melee but for the most part if you approach in melee you're usually at a disadvantage too. It's not even fair to compare it to melee though so i'll stop LOL.

Happy Birthday Dustin :) August Birthdays fo' lyfe mangz.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I had a dream that I triple kneed Zoso with Falcon. It was a reverse knee on battlefield, to run to other side knee, to a dropzone knee and he fell under battlefield and died. I then proceeded to cup my hand over my mouth and tell Zoso I'd never done that before. Zoso was like, "Oh yeah, that was a triple knee wasn't it... heh good job." Good dream. I don't remember what character of his I tripled kneed though.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I had a dream that I triple kneed Zoso with Falcon. It was a reverse knee on battlefield, to run to other side knee, to a dropzone knee and he fell under battlefield and died. I then proceeded to cup my hand over my mouth and tell Zoso I'd never done that before. Zoso was like, "Oh yeah, that was a triple knee wasn't it... heh good job." Good dream. I don't remember what character of his I tripled kneed though.
It was probably his Marth.

I have dreams of getting a $10,000 MLG check using Mewtwo...and then flying away on my Unicorn.

-DD

ZoSo

Smash Champion
It was my Ganon.

Blazblue is fun to watch but I can tell I'd hate playing it. You got launched. Might as well go have a sandwich.

I don't think SF games are that campy in general, but I guess it's a matter of opinion. 3S can be kind of dumb sometimes, mostly because you gain meter from whiffing normals.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Ganon sounds possible. Also it sounds hilarious... for some reason.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
I really like using Ryu for some reason.
Because hes easy as crap to use. :laugh: I hate Ryu. Everything combos into everything, his ultra and super are arguably the best set, all of his focus cancels are extremely useful...and his wake up game is amazing too.

SFIV is amazing :D i haven't got to play much recently since i was in Minnesota for 4 weeks this summer. POF get it for 360 and play me.
I MIGHT do that soon. I heard 360 was getting another price drop. Either way though, we definitely need to play soon.

I use everyone now pretty much and don't use Akuma anymore. LOL, he sucks. Ken is my maina nd Zangief is my secondary. I love to use Sakura, Abel, and Seth now too. I definitely have been fooling around with them a lot lately.

I honestly don't play Melee much now. Been playing third strike, sf 4, FF IV at work lol and Syphon Filter II.

Marc-What are you doing tomorrow night? We should play Melee.....

thumbswayup

Smash Master
It was my Ganon.

Blazblue is fun to watch but I can tell I'd hate playing it. You got launched. Might as well go have a sandwich.

I don't think SF games are that campy in general, but I guess it's a matter of opinion. 3S can be kind of dumb sometimes, mostly because you gain meter from whiffing normals.
Yeah, it's kind of gay, but every character does it so it works out I guess.

Because hes easy as crap to use. :laugh: I hate Ryu. Everything combos into everything, his ultra and super are arguably the best set, all of his focus cancels are extremely useful...and his wake up game is amazing too.
LOL I only use him cause he looks like Guts from Berserk, and Akuma DEFINITELY looks like Zodd, but I don't use him lol

Top Bottom