• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
god****it Pakman...

uh, so anyway:

PoF said:
I also find it interesting how Mogwai still insults me and he has me blocked. haha.
I don't insult you, I tell others to block you. Call it an insult if you will, but my experience with your online persona has caused me nothing but grief, so I'm just trying to spare my fellow CT lurkers from wasting any time or energy trying to engage you online. I mean, seriously, look at all my posts amongst this drama, all I ever say negative towards you is that others should block you.

PoF said:
He says I'm not such a big deal in person or whatever but hes just as much of a jerk in person as he is on the boards to me. He hates me and I find it really funny because if he would just stop being such a tool I'd probably really get along with him.
Cool story bro. The only reason I can think of that would make you think this is that I don't drive up to play you anymore. I made an effort to play with you. I drove up to North Haven multiple times after meeting you when it was just you and me playing. When did you EVER come to Stamford to play me? Once, for a smashfest, that's it. Friendship, or w/e our relationship may be, is not one way and I'm not going to waste 2 hours driving in a night to play you if you would never do the same.

PoF said:
I'm also not alone on this topic at all. Plenty of other smashers think hes beyond rude as well. I bet hes really fun to play Melee with once you get to know him but yeah, he doesn't care to "waste time with me" so i dont give a flying crap anymore. There are plenty of smashers in CT who I enjoy playing with and I don't need to be BFF with everyone nor is that really the story for everyone in CT or anyone for that matter.
I don't really go out of my way to be rude to people. I dunno who you're talking about so whoever else thinks I'm a rude ******* should just come out and say it. afaik most smashers who meet me like me, and I'd rather not have any fake bull**** surrounding me.

noodles

Smash Champion
mogwai whats afaik? i thought it was a typo but i cant think of anything that fits for the moment

Aesir

Smash Master
Aesir's entire smash career is a face palm.

Datsa SPICY MEATABALLLL
palintheimpaler (1:47:11 PM): and Kevin M thinks he's so witty
cfau214037 (1:47:49 PM): which is why you ***** nus and he couldn't
cfau214037 (1:47:51 PM): LOL

DD I don't have work this weekend, which is why I'm going to MM

ZoSo

Smash Champion
LOL @ Onett.

I got ***** in games one and two of a set with Darc. I then counterpicked Onett and proceeded to 3-stock him, completely turning the set around. I still split with him in GF though.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
palintheimpaler (1:47:11 PM): and Kevin M thinks he's so witty
cfau214037 (1:47:49 PM): which is why you ***** nus and he couldn't
cfau214037 (1:47:51 PM): LOL

DD I don't have work this weekend, which is why I'm going to MM
>_> Where were you...TODAY?!
-DD

Top Bottom