• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Mogwai logic at it's finest.
sticking up for pof... aesir at his finest???

Darc remember at Anime Boston a long time ago when you said Hi to me and I didn't know who you were? And then we played a free for all on Mute City and I was Peach and you were Falcon and we were the last 2 left and you SD'd and said "Mind games!" ?

why do I remember this

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
The one thing I remember from CAT 3.

I shared birthday celebrations with Dazwa, and there was cake.

Some fat kid dug his fingers into it and dribbled it down his mouth. It was disgusting.

Edit: Oh wait. Was that a different CAT?

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Remember Kiwi and Velocity playing Egyptian Rat Screw. I had to pause my match with Cactuar to see what was going on. Velocity is very loud.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Cog: At least I'm not married at the age of 25 and still playing video games. Get a life, grow up.

and no one cares about your beard.

PS-You lost to my Roy as Falcon.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
how do you oppose the mighty beard in person?

we need some strats for this

imo roy would be the best because his sword would cut through the beard with fire

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
so um for this weekend, is it just me, _milktea, and swiftbass going to Mass Madness? Cort, wanna come? Lil, what type of car do you have? I wanna bring my setup, but it'd be uncomfortable if my TV can't fit in the trunk.

EDIT: unless it's just the 3 of us, then it can ride backseat.
I might actually go to Mass Madness this weekend. I would probably only go on Sunday for melee though, is that what the plan is? If there's already a car going maybe I can hitch a ride?

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
yo POF thats kinda out of line on some real ****.
I'm getting a bit pissed off with Mogwai, Pakman, and Cog's insults. I don't have to take every ones crap on here.

I don't even know Pakman and he gives me crap. WTF? LOL. I never once said one bad thing to Pakman and he feels the urge to pull a Cogsmooch and post photos and join the friend bandwagon and insult me w Mogwai. Why I haven't called him out on that yet prior to this is beyond me.

I guess I just don't say much about it because prior to seeing him post in here I thought his matches were really fun to watch on youtube and I thought he'd be mad cool in person etc etc. Sadly, I was proven wrong because at ROM he barely even acknowledged my existence. Whatever. I'm guessing Mogwai told him about me and how I was "stupid" or something high school drama related so Pakman decided to show the same amount of respect towards me that Mogwai does. I forgot, I also asked to play friendlies with him at Bullhead and he just gave me a look like "Ummm yeah...or I could play with people who are good" kind of look. No biggie though. I can play with- Reno, Hazzard, G $, Alukard, DJ Nintendo, Skler, M2K, Dazwa, Milktea, Thorn, Banks, SPAWN, and plenty of other smashers who can teach me things and are cool and treat me as a human being and in most cases, as a friend.

I also find it interesting how Mogwai still insults me and he has me blocked. haha. He says I'm not such a big deal in person or whatever but hes just as much of a jerk in person as he is on the boards to me. He hates me and I find it really funny because if he would just stop being such a tool I'd probably really get along with him. I'm also not alone on this topic at all. Plenty of other smashers think hes beyond rude as well. I bet hes really fun to play Melee with once you get to know him but yeah, he doesn't care to "waste time with me" so i dont give a flying crap anymore. There are plenty of smashers in CT who I enjoy playing with and I don't need to be BFF with everyone nor is that really the story for everyone in CT or anyone for that matter.

Budai-Whats up? Are you busy tonight? We should play Melee. What FF IV did you start playing?

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
I'm getting a bit pissed off with Mogwai, Pakman, and Cog's insults. I don't have to take every ones crap on here.
then u r the one getting trolled. and as for not taking their crap, dun respond, who cares? I aint comin at you or anything but logically isnt it less stressful to not even give thought to post that insult you?

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
then u r the one getting trolled. and as for not taking their crap, dun respond, who cares? I aint comin at you or anything but logically isnt it less stressful to not even give thought to post that insult you?
Yes sir. Sometimes I do just that. Keyword is "sometimes" though. lol.

Oh yeah, The Hangover is amazing. I saw it with Noodles and some people last night. Go see it.

_milktea

Smash Lord
Mogwai.

I have a Maxima Nissan =x. Little car.

So you, Swift, and Wes? Who is Wes? XD?

Do any of you guys pass Newington on the way :(? You could get Cort! =x? MM is the opposite way sooo...>.<; I can't really do it.

Uconn is pretty big, I'll specify where we should park and meet at a later time this week!

Actually, behind the art building would be nice. But I don't know if you guys know where that is..

http://admissions.uconn.edu/virtualtour/search/

^If you type art buildling, and click it, it will zoom in. There's a little parking lot behind it too. It's right across from the high school. You go down Bolton Road and take a right into the parking lot! It's a tiny right :).

We could also park at the high school...dunno if we'd get in trouble seeing as it's Sunday.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Mogwai = Wes

Cort is a little out of the way, but I could get him after Swift. We might as well take my car the full way then and we can grab Evan too. I think I'll be coming back from Pakfest Saturday night anyway, so I shouldn't mind doing the full drive then.

Top Bottom