• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
jake i am going to ctcon.
trying to extend it to a long trip.
dunno if i am driving/busing/planing

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon

_milktea

Smash Lord
P.O.F. drama is really irritating/the same exact thing over and over again.

P.O.F. states his opinions in a way that makes him sound as if he thinks he's right and everyone else is wrong, everyone rags on him, everyone conclude with, "Okay, we'll just ignore him."...yet it happens over and over again.

Sigh.

Though that shot at Cog wasn't very nice :/. CogSmooch is a really cool person, and as a gamer, looking down at another gamer is kinda silly for...gaming XD, regardless of age.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
P.O.F. drama is really irritating/the same exact thing over and over again.

P.O.F. states his opinions in a way that makes him sound as if he thinks he's right and everyone else is wrong, everyone rags on him, everyone conclude with, "Okay, we'll just ignore him."...yet it happens over and over again.

Sigh.

Though that shot at Cog wasn't very nice :/. CogSmooch is a really cool person, and as a gamer, looking down at another gamer is kinda silly for...gaming XD, regardless of age.
>_> Or Martial status.

I mean Jeez, I'd love to be a gamer with my future wife.

Or at least have a wife that would let me be a gamer LOL.

-DD

Aesir

Smash Master
I didn't even read the Drama I just concluded everyone was ragging on PoF for the sake of doing it. I mean I read his arguments why Jake shouldn't be in the SBR, he makes a good point but everyone else did too.

I honestly think after the first few replies he started to troll.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
I would respond to the personal insults but I'm going to take his advice and have a life instead of checking smashboards. :( thanks pof you've turned my life around.

btw Garrett I'm almost 29 not 25 thanksverymuch and I have absolutely no regrets about meeting some amazing people at tournaments.

If you must take a personal cheap shot then congrats you're finally blocked. I'm not losing any sleep over what you think about me. Peace.

thanks for the kind words Lil and everyone ^_^

P. O. F.

Smash Ace

This is true beyond recognition. I feel the same exact way. PC pretty much understands how I am. I'm a really cool/nice person in person but I just love to argue and express my opinions strongly online...so strongly that it makes me look like I think everyone elses opinion does not matter and everyone should listen to me. People who know me well (noodles, spawn, aesir, silas, brookman, sexy, khaly, dd) know I am really quite normal and a fairly fun person to be around with in person.

Basically, if people stopped giving me crap than I would stop being such an ***.

but I guess Cog, Mogwai, and Pakman look at it the complete opposite.

they should make an sbr branch for tournament hosts
A branch? I say plant trees for the SBR.

-DD
I lol'd. That was funny.

I'm glad I no longer have to see Cogsmooch's pictures of him insulting me or any more of his negative attitude towards me. Even when I met him at MM 12 the way he shook my hand gave me the feeling that he still did not care to know me or like me as a person.

Whatever.

.=(Larx)=.

Smash Cadet
jake i am going to ctcon.
trying to extend it to a long trip.
dunno if i am driving/busing/planing
YOU'RE GOING?!?!?! SO AM I...once i find out how i'm getting down there >_> (i either need to find people that would house me for a whole week before connecticon or i'll have to buy two tickets so that I can go a week before and the next)

POF: we never had a money match before like we were suppose to. I want one lol.

Basically, if people stopped giving me crap than I would stop being such an ***.
No way man, you sir are no ***. you are like a mild version of an *** that I know.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
POF: we never had a money match before like we were suppose to. I want one lol.
Alright. That probably won't happen for a while seeing as I probably won't be going to any tournaments this summer. SPAWN, Aesir, and I are all working together this summer traveling on the road for our job......maybe in September? lol. Sorry.

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Nissan Maxima =/= little car unless you're talking about one from 80s or early 90s. I could drive my car up if you don't want to Wes/Lil. Although this may all be moot if I either don't go or I go up to Boston Friday-Saturday and then go from there on Sunday morning. Will keep you all posted.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I'm getting a bit pissed off with Mogwai, Pakman, and Cog's insults. I don't have to take every ones crap on here.

I don't even know Pakman and he gives me crap. WTF? LOL. I never once said one bad thing to Pakman and he feels the urge to pull a Cogsmooch and post photos and join the friend bandwagon and insult me w Mogwai. Why I haven't called him out on that yet prior to this is beyond me.

I guess I just don't say much about it because prior to seeing him post in here I thought his matches were really fun to watch on youtube and I thought he'd be mad cool in person etc etc. Sadly, I was proven wrong because at ROM he barely even acknowledged my existence. Whatever. I'm guessing Mogwai told him about me and how I was "stupid" or something high school drama related so Pakman decided to show the same amount of respect towards me that Mogwai does. I forgot, I also asked to play friendlies with him at Bullhead and he just gave me a look like "Ummm yeah...or I could play with people who are good" kind of look. No biggie though. I can play with- Reno, Hazzard, G $, Alukard, DJ Nintendo, Skler, M2K, Dazwa, Milktea, Thorn, Banks, SPAWN, and plenty of other smashers who can teach me things and are cool and treat me as a human being and in most cases, as a friend.

I also find it interesting how Mogwai still insults me and he has me blocked. haha. He says I'm not such a big deal in person or whatever but hes just as much of a jerk in person as he is on the boards to me. He hates me and I find it really funny because if he would just stop being such a tool I'd probably really get along with him. I'm also not alone on this topic at all. Plenty of other smashers think hes beyond rude as well. I bet hes really fun to play Melee with once you get to know him but yeah, he doesn't care to "waste time with me" so i dont give a flying crap anymore. There are plenty of smashers in CT who I enjoy playing with and I don't need to be BFF with everyone nor is that really the story for everyone in CT or anyone for that matter.

Budai-Whats up? Are you busy tonight? We should play Melee. What FF IV did you start playing?

Dude, its nothing personal, but like when people post stuff that I disagree with I am going to argue. I honestly don't have a problem with you. I just happen to disagree with your opinions pretty often. I enjoy to argue a little online, but I also like to have fun with the internet. Hence the pictures.

Reread my posts, aside from the pic, I didn't take any personal shots at you. I just disagreed with your statement. Its all in good fun.

And I was mad busy at RoM. I had to set up the whole recording and commentary stuff. Mogwai had his equipment set up with my Ustream account to get a live stream. I also wanted to play Mango real bad.

Top Bottom