• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
pof if that seriously bothered you you'd stop trolling. clearly it doesn't lol.
mogwai is "a jerk" to you because of how you post.

it seems silly but swf is pretty much how most of us interact with each other for the most part.
of course, you're trolling, so w/e

darc, let's do it. i'm korean, i fit in automatically

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I too wish to dance!
However, Sunday is Sandra's birthday, so I'm not likely to be going to MM.

...and yet I'm not allowed in her house because of a series of missed communications...so hopefully I can take her out somewhere XD.

-DD

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
anyone else here watch current tv?
The last like 10 things I watched on television that were current are exclusively Phillies games (Mets, Dodgers and Padres got rocked).

And I am going to the game to watch the Sillies pound on Boston tonight. That's right Cog, Boston.

SleepyK

cogsmooch if everything goes according to plan, i will be at CTcon!
possibly for a week after as well.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
@ pakman and whoever

Im talking about the actual digital cable channel " Current_ " and its mother website current.com. Its def what I think to be one of the best educational and insightful channels out there. I think it may have just came out, cuz I've noticed it only within the past week. The website and the channel(107 if you have comcast) may seem like just a compilation of viral fixtures from the internets but its full of interesting topics and some obscurity. Today I found out with kite fighting was and that in Afganistan thats all some ppl have to keep their sanity in the mist of their lives. I also watched short documentarys like world record base jumping, a guy trying to find a jewish girlfriend in london, and an experience in korean sub culture known as booking clubs. Mad interesting ****. If you have comcast digital cable i suggest channel 107 or like just goto current.com where you can see the stuff you missed archived for a day. Alot of the site and channel is view created content which goes through a seemingly rough filter.......you wont see anything with subpar production quality. Seems like alot of the segments are submitted by ppl with film experience and/or are film majors

speaking of sports, WTF orlando

biggest question.......where was rafer alston. He had probly his best game ever in game 3 and a recovering jimere nelson who cannot shoot the basketball plays the important minutes? It blows my mind, nevermind all of the dumbness with magic D at the end of the game, Alston would've provided more offense and probly a better defensive effort. Van Gundy really threw me for one on that

p.s I hope boston's *** gets whooped
p.s.s go penguins tonite YAY!!!!!!!!!

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
The last like 10 things I watched on television that were current are exclusively Phillies games (Mets, Dodgers and Padres got rocked).

And I am going to the game to watch the Sillies pound on Boston tonight. That's right Cog, Boston.
LAWLLLLLLOLOLLL
baseball money match?

but actually they gave such a spanking to the Yankees they might be tired. johns.

cogsmooch if everything goes according to plan, i will be at CTcon!
possibly for a week after as well.
I don't go to ctcon :(

Its def what I think to be one of the best educational and insightful channels out there.
o you mean pbs

SleepyK

perhaps in the week after i could do something in mass darc/dazwa willing?

Top Bottom