• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
also DSW uses x for regular jumping, y for doubleshines, and up for other things. <_<
really it's a matter of preference.

once again cstick is for noobs.

hi reno!

_milktea

Smash Lord
Interesting. Maybe I should just try to use Y when I need to only then? Or should I totally switch?

Womanly hand johns.

ANYWAYS. ****ing Hayes brothers will be in CT this week. Depending or not if I can switch my dinner plans with someone to Wednesday, would you mofos be interested in a smashfest at my house Thursday? Thursday like...afternoon, not in the middle of the night because I have work the next day and have to get up at 5;30am. get at meeeeeeeeeeeee

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Interesting. Maybe I should just try to use Y when I need to only then? Or should I totally switch?

Womanly hand johns.

ANYWAYS. ****ing Hayes brothers will be in CT this week. Depending or not if I can switch my dinner plans with someone to Wednesday, would you mofos be interested in a smashfest at my house Thursday? Thursday like...afternoon, not in the middle of the night because I have work the next day and have to get up at 5;30am. get at meeeeeeeeeeeee
:O I MAY BE INTERESTED IN THIS.

;3; I'll probably just not make it though...stupid life being dumb.

@Mogwai:
Does it have anything to do with thissss?
http://names.whitepages.com/Audrey/****

EDIT:
OMGGGGG THEY DUBBED GURREN LAGANN AND ITS ON SCIFI CHANNEL!
Its on the sorta last episodes though, still cool.

-DD

P. O. F.

Smash Ace

Womanly hand johns.

I would totally be interested
=P
Yeah, me too. I'm free and not working. :)

yay

this is just discussion of it tho. dustin hasnt gotten it approved, nor have i LMFAO
Epic Fail. lol.

I want to play your Marth. Dylans ZSS scared the **** out of me. How are you against your brother? LOL.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Lil, I'd def. be interested in a smashfest at your house. Since when are the Hayes bros coming to CT this week? lol.

In a bit I'm going to post a thread to my next tournament in September.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Lol, my post is so ironic. Right after Chewman I post my what's going to be a giant melee tournament.

Double post of great justice.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Is it bad that I kinda can't stand GU's Jaime? I mean he's super nice and lets us trash his store for MM's but um yeah
He's also extremely respectful of the smash community, is nice to everyone in his store, goes out of his way to learn peoples names and has fun with everyone while they basically take over his place of business.

Yeah I can see where you would get any idea that he's dis likable.

God now I realize no why no one gives a **** about your beard Cog.

_milktea

Smash Lord
Haha I remember that Mass Madness.

So that's the GU Jamie? He asked me something odd when I walked in =_=.

edit//THUMBS, I wanted to go with Kaiser but I don't think I am anymore =(.

Top Bottom