• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

noodles

Smash Champion
at first i didnt wanna go because of a brawl tournament this weekend. but i figured dazwa/darc would probably play. but then i remembered the no brawl thing. either way im set with wifi XD

_milktea

Smash Lord
cort, do u have a ride back ? :/

1. darc
2. dazwa
3. spawn
4. aiser
5. POF
6. KevinM
7. Joey
8. Trademark
9. SwiftBass

that's looking like the list now :/. because of rides etc and stuff. my basement is pretty small guys and I only have two TVs. They're pretty big though.

umm, I have one Wii set up. If someone wants to bring another Wii..? If someone brings another tv and yet another wii we'd have 3 set ups :O?

My address:

31 Circle Drive
Mansfield Center, CT 06250

There's hardly any parking room right in front of my house, so uhhhmmm, park there if you can XD. If you can't call me and I'll direct you to another spot.

860-428-0455 is my cell.

The fest is from 2pm-7:30pm. nobody is staying over! and there's hardly any food, i went out and bought some chips and soda for you guys XD but idk if that'll feed 9 hungry guys hahaha.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Sweet deal Lil, I'll be there.

People should stop being lazy and bring TV's and/or Wiis/GC's to her place so we can actually run singles and not teams the entire time.

I'm sick of people going to events and expecting setups to just magically be there.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
I got Brawl + running through the US Loader. IM me if you want to play now Nick. I'll literally play only a few games but i want to see if im even decent at this game. lol. you have like 5 mins to respond or i go to sleep.

edit-i got no IM

goodnight.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
THIS JUST IN:

****! I missed my chance to play Brawl+ tonight.

Alas~
I'll just play tomorrow/today with him.
-DD

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I'll be bringing Aiser, a tv, and a gc w/ melee. Sounds fun. :D

Darc/Dazwa, do you guys have to be home for 7:30? I wanna have you guys over my house and then I could drop you off in New Britain. :D

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
If you want to do that Marc than you can take them back if ya want.......I won't hog them. lol.

Today should be cool. Ima hit the gym and then i'll drive over.

IM me if you ever want to play Nick. I need to get good with my Squirtle, Marth, and Sheik. Those are going to be my three characters and i'm going to try to give Kirby a go.

_milktea

Smash Lord
Guys, I'm really sorry for my mysterious absence last night. I went out and uh, never came back >___<;. Ai ya, totally unplanned.

What is it that any of you need? I'm stealing internet atm to get in touch! I'll be showering now, just post. Btw, parking near my house is kinda non existent at the moment. Before you turn into my road, you'll see a sandy area by a tennis court. Park there, and call me!

I WILL PICK YOU UP.

noodles

Smash Champion
POF is prince of fire

edit: i havent met sleepyk
i heard the k stands for Korea though

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I think Pound 4 will be more fun than Genesis.
I think a Summer tournament on the West Coast has more potential for fun then a Winter EC tournament. However, Pound 3 was mad fun. We shall see....

I really think people need to hype up A.C.R.O.N.Y.M. Assuming Spawn gets some TO help (no offense bro, but Bull headed was not run the best) I think that has potential to be off the proverbial hook.

pockyD

Smash Legend
Genesis might actually be too big to be a great deal of 'fun' in a strictly smash sense

but i'm looking forward to them both, and it's definitely preposterous to make a comparison before even one of the tournaments (which are 6 months apart) has happened

pockyD

Smash Legend
GRUMPIG

It stores power in the black pearls on its forehead. When it uses psychic power, it performs an odd dance step. Its style of dancing became hugely popular overseas.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
so uh grumpig cranks dat then shoots a psychic ray at you?

I have a cap on how good a tourney can be. Genesis/Pound4 (the winter and summer classics) will probly both reach my threshold and the only thing that would make one better than the other would probly be what I ate there and how much of it was free(no direct payment) and how accessible it was.

I have low standards for majors, I dun need to have a million TVs or like play friendlies with all da 1337 pro players(cuz im pro myself obviously), I kinda just like being there sometimes.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Pakman, the reason Bullheaded wasn't run terribly quickly was because that's the way I wanted it to be. I had two days to get done singles and doubles. I wanted it to be more of a hang out smashfest type of tournament. I can run a big tournament if I need to. I'll obviously take any help I can get because I'm not saying I'm the best TO there ever was. I guess I can start asking some people now to help me TO.

R3N0

Smash Lord
So because i know swiftbass reads this thread i just want to say im sitting in a chipotles right now on west110th st and broadway about to enjoy my steak burrito. This place even has lemons for my coke. Wtf. Anyway pictures to follow maybe lol. Sorry swift the way u talk about chipotles it would be un-american of me to not taunt. Bai nomnomnomnom

Top Bottom