• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Levitibus

Smash Ace
Harmoniously Gripping The Wang of Society
Thumbs - You're just being ridiculous.
I got plenty of *****s as friends.
2 or 3 don't count, we aren't 3/5's anymore
one of my friends is black AND gay.
beat that.
Blue is a nice guy.
lol @ the slept with a black dude comment. Speaking of which, anyone else find it funny that black dude's go for white chicks all the time, while white dudes approximately never go for black chicks, what's up with that?
Tomas Jefferson is rolling over in his grave right now and a slave ladies on top.
it's cause black chicks are dirty ******s

anyways I have a black friend totally

edit: there was ONE black chick in my HS and her name was Denise Cockburn
I wish I could have dreams of you being sensitive to this issue, unfortunately the last black man to have a dream was shot.

Aesir

Smash Master
Thumbs - You're just being ridiculous.

2 or 3 don't count, we aren't 3/5's anymore

Blue is a nice guy.

Tomas Jefferson is rolling over in his grave right now and a slave ladies on top.

I wish I could have dreams of you being sensitive to this issue, unfortunately the last black man to have a dream was shot.
Cool story bro.

anyway guys;

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=238052

DOOO IIIIIIIT

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
"Dream cancel"

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=3725135&postcount=1

XIF,Green Mario, laijin, ColBol, QueenDVS, Linguini,SleepyK and I were on the way back the hotel as it was the last day and Smashtaclysym was over. We were talking about King of Fighters Techniques and we came up on the subject of Dream Cancelling. Sleepy being the racist ******* we all love asked "What's a dream Cancel? Is that like Martin Luther King getting shot?" Of course that terrible joke almost caused me to do a barrel roll from laughing. Then I realised Im going to hell anyway and kept laughing. The end.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=125808

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i invented racism in GA

oops double post.

it's okay because i hate chinks, gooks, slants, and zipperheads.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I'll play some Brawl+ wifi with you tonight Noodles/Poffy.
=D I'm at Sandra's now, and shes taking a cat nap.

So I'm bored =x.
-DD

_milktea

Smash Lord
Me and Darc are going to Genesis because it's California, free housing, and old friends (for me at least). Pound 4's location is a piece of ****, and I could give two ****s less if I never saw the area again.

California on the other hand <3.

Let me tell you, we sure as hell ain't going for the Smash.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Me and Darc are going to Genesis because it's California, free housing, and old friends (for me at least). Pound 4's location is a piece of ****, and I could give two ****s less if I never saw the area again.

Quoted for FUUUUCK YEAHHHHHH

<3

Levitibus

Smash Ace
Harmoniously Gripping The Wang of Society

WTF? Why are you randomly talking **** about Pound 4?

You know what?

and shut up

_milktea

Smash Lord
Sorry, my bad. I feel awful, you know what, what I really meant to say was Maryland is a much better vacation spot than California.

Jeez, what was I thinking?

get moar butthurt plox over my silly opinion on two tournaments, rly kthkx

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Genesis will be a better location for a tournament. You would have to be pretty stupid to think Pound 4 would be more fun location wise. However, I do think that Pound 4 will overall be a better experience.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
You can't out troll me, DD.
ARE YOU SERIOUS? ARE YOU ****ING SERIOUS?

SON, DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY HOURS A DAY I SPEND TROLLING? DID YOU KNOW I WENT TO NIGHT SCHOOL FOR TROLLING? I'VE BEEN TROLLING FOR LONGER THAN YOU'VE BEEN ALIVE! AND YOU'RE OLDER THAN ME! HOW THE **** DOES THAT WORK OUT? JESUS ITS ALWAYS EVERYONE TRYING TO OUT TROLL ME, OR OUT TROLL MOONDOGGIE, OR OUT TROLL SOMEONE WHO IS JUST TRYING SO HARD TO PUT THEIR TROLL-BASED EDUCATION TO WORK FOR THEM, AND ALL WE SEE ARE LITTLE ****S LIKE YOU WHO COME OUT OF NO WHERE WITHOUT PROPER CERTIFICATION AND JUST GO BLAHBLAH****INGBLAH I'M TROLL YOU NOW. WELL I'M SICK OF IT. I'M JUST GOING TO LOOK THE OTHER WAY, FORGET THIS EVER HAPPENED, AND GO ON WITH ME LIFE, AND THEN BE REMINDED OF IT AGAIN IN SOME RANDOM-*** WAY, GET PISSED, AND RAGEQUIT LIFE.

GOOD DAY.

Hm...how was that for a "trolled" person imitation?
>_> I was just bored, and I don't know how to be trolled~ T.T
-DD

Top Bottom