• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

noodles

Smash Champion
i think theres only been 1 tournament XD. according to that hes 2nd, im first xD

rob is still bad. you just need to bait his nair on his way down. dazwa and darc both picked it off and ***** me for it >__<. but he does have amazing combo's that are actually combos now, lol

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
So why didn't anyone tell me there was going to be a Brawl+ tournament?

I mean geez.
-DD

R3N0

Smash Lord
Episode 3-4-5-6-7- or whatever

Wow it tastes amazing

NOMN OMNOM

oh god its so good

they even have lemons for my coke =DD

omfgz it s SOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOD

my brother's cat masturbating

i cant finish it any more...

this going in the garbage :'(

yum yum.

noodles

Smash Champion
i finally found my character in brawl+ i **** so much with him.

oh and last minute tournament at DM today. theres like 20 people going in case anyone wants to go.

edit:forgot to log out >_<
it was here, no johns!

edit: that burrito looks disgusting(to me). it might be because i hate rice

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
NOOOO

shoulda taken it home then mailed it to me

now i am super hungry

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Brawl + is amazing.

DD-Squirtles D throw kills???? Really? ****. I was using u throw to combo...its good. Squirtle is definitely going to be my main and I need to learn Sheik and Marth. I love them both. Falco dies too early but I love his on stage game. Squirtle is hard to gimp.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Brawl + is amazing.

DD-Squirtles D throw kills???? Really? ****. I was using u throw to combo...its good. Squirtle is definitely going to be my main and I need to learn Sheik and Marth. I love them both. Falco dies too early but I love his on stage game. Squirtle is hard to gimp.
Fuggen Surf has a mad huge hitbox and stops lots of projectiles.

But yea, DThrow KOs and provides for combo setups at early percents.
-DD

_Icy_

Smash Rookie
~Icy-Marth-Danbury

make sure add the "~" because apparently there's 3 Icy's in ct and that's the only way I can differentiate myself on a list T_T

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
~Icy-Marth-Danbury

make sure add the "~" because apparently there's 3 Icy's in ct and that's the only way I can differentiate myself on a list T_T
LOL. More Icys. Nice.

Danbury? Maybe we can play on Tuesday or Wednesday? I'll be at my Girlfriend's in Bethel, maybe I can show up and stay the night or show up and play all day Wednesday?

-DD

R3N0

Smash Lord
drink is actually AMAZING b/c of free refills =)

sooooooooo i had 2 refills.. they were the small cups.. so at 1.69 a cup.. and i had 2 like 16oz drinks.. i put the worth into getting the 2 drinks =D
also the lemon!!!

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
drink is actually AMAZING b/c of free refills =)

sooooooooo i had 2 refills.. they were the small cups.. so at 1.69 a cup.. and i had 2 like 16oz drinks.. i put the worth into getting the 2 drinks =D
also the lemon!!!
i just cant stand seeing 8 something pop up on the register when i go to pay. I used to cringe when it hit 6 bucks but like im getting used to it so 8+ dollars is OUT OF THE QUESTION!!!!!!!!!

R3N0

Smash Lord
in the city the chipotle like... is 7.50 more or less to START with.
so.. i usually see $10 for average lunch ~~

SleepyK

so guys, i will be in africa for two weeks, riding lions with jake who is somehow also in japan riding robots.

3 things
1) i'll miss you all. see you in two weeks. I don't think I'll have internet in tanzania or rwanda. might have it in kenya.
2) rofl @ brwal+ for any other reason than "it's fun" xfd brawl and brawl+ sucks **** play melee
3) I'm attracted to jigglypuff

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
so guys, i will be in africa for two weeks, riding lions with jake who is somehow also in japan riding robots.

3 things
1) i'll miss you all. see you in two weeks. I don't think I'll have internet in tanzania or rwanda. might have it in kenya.
2) rofl @ brwal+ for any other reason than "it's fun" xfd brawl and brawl+ sucks **** play melee
What are you doing there?

Half Life 2 is really good.

Darc I hear you like asian girls. Come to Boston. There's like........MILLIONS of them.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum

3 things
i love you john <3

the robot riding is going well.

SleepyK

i'll be in kenya for a week
then tanzania/rwanda for another week + a few days

uhhh lol if you can get tickers

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
rofl @ brwal+ for any other reason than "it's fun" xfd brawl and brawl+ sucks **** play melee
I'm pretty sure a majority of the people in CT play Melee. K? Thanks. (Well, the people who matter anyway. CT is of course filled plenty of Brawl scrubs who think they know what competitive Smash really is.)

Aesir
SPAWN
Mogwai
POF
Trademark
Mike $
Cort
Brookman
Milktea
Axelslam
Khaly
Silas
Icylight
Noodles416
_V_
Bolt
Soxfan
Mall Santa
Jam Stunna

We get the picture. We know you hate Brawl and Brawl +. Have you even played the newest version of Brawl +? I'll put fifty dollars on it that you have not.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I really don't know what to think of Brawl +. I played it some yesterday for like the fourth time ever. The game is fun and certainly better than Brawl, but it still just pales in comparison to Melee. It also is yet another game that divides this community because people don't like playing more than one game for some reason. It's either all Brawl or all Brawl+ and no one plays Melee anymore over here cause it's not what everyone else is playing (despite the fact that almost every person here has outright stated they'll go back to Melee if everyone else does).

I have no problem with Brawl or Brawl+ being played, it's just it stops people from playing Melee. I wish tournaments would always have all three games running or something, but it's very hard to pull off.

Top Bottom