• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
yea idk really where pof was going with that, he just now owes me a crisp $50 bill because i played brawl+ LOL

mogwai, i'm kind of scared of africa too.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Dude you have to see it. It seriously is one of the funniest movies ever. Do you see the word of mouth it's getting? It's daily and weekend box office intake is through the god**** roof. It's still making ****loads and it's showing less declines each week. It's going to be one of (if not the) highest grossing comedies of all time.

Don't miss out.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Dude you have to see it. It seriously is one of the funniest movies ever. Do you see the word of mouth it's getting? It's daily and weekend box office intake is through the god**** roof. It's still making ****loads and it's showing less declines each week. It's going to be one of (if not the) highest grossing comedies of all time.

Don't miss out.
So....... it's going to be in theaters for a long time............ so how could I miss out?....

Also, that chud article is about 2 robots in TF2 that are basically racist black stereotypes

thumbswayup

Smash Master
So....... it's going to be in theaters for a long time............ so how could I miss out?....
Better to see it earlier so if you love it you can see it again :D

Also, that chud article is about 2 robots in TF2 that are basically racist black stereotypes
Can't wait, stuff like that makes me cringe and kick the seat in front of me in theaters.

SEXY

Smash Cadet
who is going to see the transformers movie the night of its showing??? i plan to go and want to see some of me long last smashing buddys nom nom nom >:3

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Apparently there are also lots of muslim jokes and a racist italian robot. also there is a robot that repeatedly tries to hump megan fox's leg and calls her "*****"

basically michael bay turned the "******" knob up to 11

thumbswayup

Smash Master
<_< what be the fandango'd? also how have u been thumbs, i havent heard or seen u forever :'(
Fandango is a site you can use to purchase movie tickets online in advance. It's good to do so you never get sold out on at a movie you really want to see. I'm doing ok, how you been Manny? I don't see you post much these day.

Apparently there are also lots of muslim jokes and a racist italian robot. also there is a robot that repeatedly tries to hump megan fox's leg and calls her "*****"

He tends to do that.

/hates all Michael Bay films save two

EC_Joey

Smash Lord

Robot/Human sex? Michael Bay, what a visionary.

SEXY

Smash Cadet
Fandango is a site you can use to purchase movie tickets online in advance. It's good to do so you never get sold out on at a movie you really want to see. I'm doing ok, how you been Manny? I don't see you post much these day.

He tends to do that.

/hates all Michael Bay films save two

i have lack of internet's so i have not been around or smashing with as much people as i should have x.x

idk about the making fun of peeps jokes but the robot humping part is true (ive wittness too many spoilers -.-)

anyone going on the tuesday late night showing at 12:01am at buckland?

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
also who says i hate brawl? i have a lot of fun when i play it.
You do?

oh yeah, two more things

1) I'll be sure to say hi to your family, marty. dogy and alpha as well. also calvin. *****.
2) xfd brawl+ sucks ****
hey guys, i'll be in africa for two weeks.
3 things

1) i'll miss you guys! i don't get to see midsouth nearly enough :(
2) xfd brawl plus and brawl suck ****. play meree
3) iori i expect to find you there
so guys, i will be in africa for two weeks, riding lions with jake who is somehow also in japan riding robots.

3 things
1) i'll miss you all. see you in two weeks. I don't think I'll have internet in tanzania or rwanda. might have it in kenya.
2) rofl @ brwal+ for any other reason than "it's fun" xfd brawl and brawl+ sucks **** play melee
3) I'm attracted to jigglypuff
man, how is that even hype?
silly brawl.
Sleepyk made my dreams come true

by playing brawlllzzz with me =D
i'll play brawl with you if i only play captain falcon vs your serious characters
I can't remember the last time you said something positive about Brawl, Brawl+ or Smash 64. Being Pro Melee is absolutely supported in my book because it still is and always will be my favorite but seriously, ****ing stop.

Top Bottom