• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
did you guys know that nickelodeon originated in Canada?

also that Beast Wars was canadian

reboot too

holy crap leading the way back in the day for CGI work(i believe reboot is in the Guinness book for being the first full cgi animated series)

Canada is also amazing because it had one of the first cabinets for "Project Justice aka Riva schools 2" in north america

thumbswayup

Smash Master
So, two trains on the red line on the metro at the Fort Totten station collided around 5pm. Nine people have died so far. That's the line I ride, and had I left work an hour earlier I might have been on one of those trains. It's pretty scary for this to have happened. I'm quite afraid of riding the metro tomorrow to work or ever again for that matter.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Omni mentioned he was on one of the two trains, but an hour before the crash.

That's just crazy to think about :(

_milktea

Smash Lord
No, he was just there for food with his girlfriend's family I believe.

edit: speaking of which, i need to play melee either this or next week. probably next. anyone up?

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
I would say me, but I live too far away *sigh*

p.s. I've been smashing with Westchester guys (otg, reaver, book!, p.c.jona) in the middle of weeks recently. Any CTers who feel like coming down to Stamford and smashing on a Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday should hit me up.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I can have another 2/3 tournaments before Acronym sometime this summer. People gimme some dates.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I can have another 2/3 tournaments before Acronym sometime this summer. People gimme some dates.
If its Brawl+ and on a Saturday or Sunday, I'm there.

Or Wednesday, for a combo breaker.
-DD

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
does anyone have a triwing screwdriver?

a torq t-5 or t-4 does the trick as well and you can find those in lowes/home depot as opposed to ordering triwing online. I opened my controllers not to long ago. just make sure if u use torq t-5 or t-4 that u do NOT twist too hard cuz if its a cheap screwdriver it will twist the metal a bit (the t-5 and t-4 are tiny but the shape fits the screws well)

the kit i had consisted of both the t-4 and t-5.

SEXY

Smash Cadet
hey my sexys, hows it going~

wait wait noodles! i know a friend who has a tri-wing screwdriver! i can ask him to borrow it if u need it :3

noodles

Smash Champion
hey my sexys, hows it going~

wait wait noodles! i know a friend who has a tri-wing screwdriver! i can ask him to borrow it if u need it :3
thatd be cool. though i dont know the next time ill see you lol

thumbswayup

Smash Master
omg, I didn't know Vyse0wnz was NeighborhoodP on youtube and I got trolled really badly by him in the comments of this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwcYERyDVWM
lmfao THERE'S NO ****ING WAY

There's a Diddy user named Vyse on the boards and I always thought it was him making snide comments on every melee vid ever ROFL omg it actually makes sense now

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
*NameSearch*

Yeah, I really need to make a public statement about that. There are at least 2 Vyse's other than myself tied to the smash community that aren't me but make significant impacts (One's NeighborhoodP, one's a texture hacker for Brawl).

lol.

Top Bottom