• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Aesir

Smash Master
who's going to MM? and if so is there room in your car? =(
Repost for new page.

you're kind of stupid

i would feel bad for all the peach/jiggly mains if there weren't a bunch of ****s.

seriously though, that **** is stupid, if you're gonna give mute the ax, green greens also has to go. come to think of it, I like that idea, they should do that.
This made me laugh and I have no idea why.

Chum

Smash Apprentice
I played magic today for the first time in a while I hate the currents sets. Mogwai are you going to Grand prix boston? apparently its on august first and its 11th edition. I'll be there, I got to get my theory crafting on =)

My guild in wow still hasn't killed yogg =(

Aesir

Smash Master
I played magic today for the first time in a while I hate the currents sets. Mogwai are you going to Grand prix boston? apparently its on august first and its 11th edition. I'll be there, I got to get my theory crafting on =)

My guild in wow still hasn't killed yogg =(
Current sets allow me to play my combo, and I love combo =(

<3 Cascading swans

Chum

Smash Apprentice
the format is just so boring to me right now, i'm tired of wizards trying to force people to play multi-colored decks. I liked ponza back in mirridon, now its just meh. Did anyone else see that masterhand glitch thread thing? It allows u to play as master hand with out ar.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
why is green greens a legal stage anywhere? fox already has corneria for laser camping and lower (than low) % kills. mute city is fine imo, except when there's no floor.

btw guys

i just fixed my RRoD on my 360! :D
i suck at applying thermal paste

noodles

Smash Champion
i cant really speak for him but mogwai was gonna get cort and corts not going. so unless he filled that spot id ask him

noodles

Smash Champion
i did the input thing and it brought me to the stage selection screen, but master hand never showed up ;_;

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
sry bout not responding aesir, I'm actually not checking this thread as much anymore. We had a meeting in our group where we were told that we need to be more mindful of our casual internet usage, which I would ignore but for the fact that my cube faces out and as such I can't have one of my monitors going to smashboards every 15 minutes when I rebuild my project :(.

bleh, I'm way less happy/productive at work just sitting here instead of ******* around while waiting for the project to build. I just space out and get sad rather than talking about random **** here :( :( :(. glad the milktea ride worked out for you though. sorry bout bailing on that whole carpool thing falling through but Reno got boned by NY not going to Pakfest and then got ganked out of a ride to Mass Madness so there were just too many people to do 1 car :ohwell:

EDIT: sleepy, take that pic down. the page stretching is insane. here's where all the sweet SC cakes are: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=94469

people do some amazing things to try to get a beta key.

R3N0

Smash Lord
those SC cakes r amazing.

some of those cakes don't look edible lol..

_milktea

Smash Lord
It's fine. It was nice :). Aiser is a close friend anyways, and I just came with him.

Mass Madness was extremely fun. I miss it :[.

On a side note, I think I'm gonna pick up Smash again, first by switching to using Y to jump -____________- ughhhhhhh.

noodles

Smash Champion
i use both. x alot more though. oh and up with fox/falco out of shines. i got really good with shine>bair

Aesir

Smash Master
If you use up to jump in Melee unless you are doing the SHDL with Fox...you're a scrub. All the cool people use Y.
up on cstick buffers a jump, which is very helpful on various occasions.

Furthermore she uses X, not up.

Also using up to shdl is scrubby, real men use Y. MoFo uses X though but he's insane.

_milktea

Smash Lord
X has worked fine for me for these past few years, but then again, I've only been using slow characters.

I'm also aware mad good people use X, by mad good people, I mean boys. My hands are really small and after even trying to play spacies, my arms get sore. I think I need to switch to Y -_-;.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
QueenDVS uses up

one of GA's better foxes uses up

lots of people use up

btw using cstick is for noobs

mofo is so crazy
i don't understand mofo

R3N0

Smash Lord
I use Y for Wavedashes and X for jump =D
fun fun fun fun!!!