• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Jose where are you!?? Are you in CT or no?

If the next PR/RR thing is on March 8 I probably won't be able to go again, have plans that weekend :-\ . I might be able to stop by a bit later in the afternoon though, not sure how long it'll be going on for.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Noodles what was that vid of? It was taken down apparently. I guess we can have our RR March 8th. Only since Swift can go. XD And Dorf is going to go lol.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
ohaithur CT, I'm on my way back up from DC, didja miss me?

so since CT has so many mod in hur, I figure this is a good place to ask...

how do I become a mod? for cereal, there are no active Mods in Falco Character Specific and I want to be one so that I can keep them maintained since I camp there pretty much every day when I'm bored at work anyway.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
ohaithur CT, I'm on my way back up from DC, didja miss me?

so since CT has so many mod in hur, I figure this is a good place to ask...

how do I become a mod? for cereal, there are no active Mods in Falco Character Specific and I want to be one so that I can keep them maintained since I camp there pretty much every day when I'm bored at work anyway.
As I understand it, someone suggests your name (like a nominating process), and then your name is debated and if you receive enough support, then you become a mod.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Me and Kevin tore off our shirts and ran across the parking lot after the last MM. In honor of Firebathero.

_milktea

Smash Lord
Oh Dorf...

Wow! I love looking @ old threads because I eventually meet most of the people who posted on them, take Wobbles for example. I bet he never expected to meet me, let alone let me hold his penguin <3.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Me and Kevin tore off our shirts and ran across the parking lot after the last MM. In honor of Firebathero.
I remember that haha and my pants came off as well

loll yeah my gf decided the internet isnt ready for the dark black forest
edit LOLL eric
too good
one of these days ima come over and smash, id play melee w/ you gladly
Lol the darc forest is so captivating

kiwii said:
WHY AM I ON THIS LIST
THERE IS A DISTINCT DIFFERENCE BETWEEN "STALKER" AND "LESBIAN LOVER"
*burns list*
ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

oneangrysquirrel

Smash Apprentice
@Budai yes i am back in CT Call me sometime

@ trade stop ignoring me dammit!

@ jam when can the swords get together again i would love to meet up with and play you guys also we haven't been to denny's in awhile and a day.

@milktea you are right i like meeting people from these boards too AND YOU OWE ME MATCHES FROM VLS.

@Darc + Daz i miss you guys.............

@ Cort i still love you.

Dear Schminkledorf....i need to play you again.

Top Bottom