• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

br4n

Smash Apprentice
I've been thinking, and maybe Twilight Princess isn't as bad of a game as I thought it was.
i thought twilight princess was alright, i mean it obviously doesnt compare to ocarina of time//link to the past, but overall i think its an alright game. theres deff. a lack of sidequests/difficulty though.

i hope the next zelda is good, but it will probably suck considering the direction nintendo has been going in lately.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
So guys, remember how my friend was robbed on Thursday? They took all the tvs, wii, ps3, all his games, his sis' macbook pro, pretty much anything electronic of value. My friend wasn't home at the time of this and after picking me up we went to his house for the first time since the robbery. He looked quickly through his room to make sure nothing else had been stolen before heading downstairs to survey how the rooms looked with all the stuff missing and maybe to see if anything of value was left behind. I waited for him upstairs and began talking with his sis when out of nowhere we hear him cackling like a pyscho from below. He walks slowly up the stairs all the while laughing maniacally and freaking us out. He says, "They took everything else, but guess what they left behind" and he slowly lifts up his copy of Brawl.

Needless to say, we both were on the floor. Tears were rolling down our cheeks. I don't think I've ever laughed so long in my entire life. He had at least two dozen ps2/ps3/wii games that were all taken, and Brawl was left behind. We opened it up and sure enough the disc was still inside. I mean, they took a 50 INCH WIDESCREEN TV out of the house in broad daylight, and yet they decided not to waste any energy hauling a Brawl disc out as well LOL

Brawl, not even good enough to steal.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH Oh my lord, I am laughing so hard right now. AHHAHAHAHA

That is so amazing. ROFLMAO! SOOOO GOOD.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Does anyone know the biggest sd card you can get for the wii? I have a 1/2 gig I can't remember but it's like completely filled. Also, someone teach me to get burned gcn/wii discs for my wii. :o

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I must have a 1 gig then. I'll have to upgrade. Sleepy, can you set my wii up to play burned wii/gcn games at Mass Madness?

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Sleepy is gonna do it for me at Mass Madness so it's cool. Thanks though.

Noodles, how's that Melee game going?

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I love John so much.

gay strong homo etc

Someday McFox's browser is gonna be better than mine NOT.

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
So guys, remember how my friend was robbed on Thursday? They took all the tvs, wii, ps3, all his games, his sis' macbook pro, pretty much anything electronic of value. My friend wasn't home at the time of this and after picking me up we went to his house for the first time since the robbery. He looked quickly through his room to make sure nothing else had been stolen before heading downstairs to survey how the rooms looked with all the stuff missing and maybe to see if anything of value was left behind. I waited for him upstairs and began talking with his sis when out of nowhere we hear him cackling like a pyscho from below. He walks slowly up the stairs all the while laughing maniacally and freaking us out. He says, "They took everything else, but guess what they left behind" and he slowly lifts up his copy of Brawl.

Needless to say, we both were on the floor. Tears were rolling down our cheeks. I don't think I've ever laughed so long in my entire life. He had at least two dozen ps2/ps3/wii games that were all taken, and Brawl was left behind. We opened it up and sure enough the disc was still inside. I mean, they took a 50 INCH WIDESCREEN TV out of the house in broad daylight, and yet they decided not to waste any energy hauling a Brawl disc out as well LOL

Brawl, not even good enough to steal.
That is by far the funniest smash related thing evar. You have been siggied.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
It's even funnier because you're in Brawl state so it should be highly valued LOL.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Yeah, its 2 GBs. I just have 1GB and that's straight.

Sleepy-Send me the link on that XBOX iso crap...i gotta check that out and see if i want to purchase a 360 now. Also, I would edit the Melee music but its one of those things where after like 1-2 weeks i'd want the original music back.

Jam-Yeah, I need to wrap up the Cyan dream thingy. lol. I have all Espers and have not missed one yet.

You know what I love? How everyone thinks Brawl sucks. Remember how you all used to bash me for insulting it so much? Look at you guys now. :)

LOL they didnt steal Brawl. Too Good.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Lol, I'm doing a Mogwai post. I was just about to respond to Garrett's post and then I was like nevermind.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Garrett did you install the patch for the iso? If so your wii is clearly not as good as what mine is going to be. Installing patch=slowing down game.

Browser>Mcfox's

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
thumbs, that story is amazing, but i'm sorry about the theft.

dustin, that vid was so gruesome. I can't believe youtube is letting that stay up.

marc, you don't really need that extra GB for anything, really, but sd cards is cheap nowdays so go ahead. Make sure to format it in FAT16 because the Wii likes fat 16 year olds.

garrett - the 360 haxx? If you don't want to/feel like doing it and happen to get a 360 before mass madness, I'll hax it 4 u free of charge. Also burn you a coupla games, SF4 included. check Textbook's guide at
www.360mods.net

you have to have a specific via sata card (which I haev) it's cheap but an unnecessary expense since I already haev wouan

if you have a newer 360 then you would need a lite-on modding kit, which i also haev.

Top Bottom