• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

noodles

Smash Champion
that happened to me too.

i love switching from melee to brawl sometimes. i get amazing DI

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Where are you from shminkle? I can't play today but MAYBE like Wed this week..every other day im pretty busy.

Also:

Three tournies in March

-I didnt know mangos GREW in NY-March 7th
-Don't get grabbed-March 15th
-Mass Madness -March 28th

All of which I will be attending.

Expect plans for Long Live Hit Stun IV in the next few days guys. With spring break coming up and all that stuff I can start projecting a date I think.

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
[00:55] Heihachi90: u should start talking with chewman

chewman

come play me.
Now.
This will happen soon, but i have work today....my only free day is thursday, wanna play then?

Also, Spawn: i reiterate, we should do the next PR thing on March 8th instead of 7th, since that Mango tourney is on the 7th, plus swift can make it on the 8th. So yeah, lets make it the 8th

_milktea

Smash Lord
I had a dream that SleepyK left to Korea for 2 years and I missed his departure and I cried and cried and woke up like, WTF? And couldn't tell if I cried irl or just in my dream XD. SLEEPY IS THE MAN/homo.

_milktea

Smash Lord
O.o @ Dorf.

So, despite the years of playing Smash, I am embarrassed to admit that I don't know the artist or designers of the games. Sigh. And I've only come to realize this now due to a homework assignment.

Help?

Desh

Smash Ace
im pretty sure all of the info is on the actual game
like somewhere i the options or something,
oh ohoh
or you could just beat classic mode on very easy and look at the credits ^_^

_V_

Smash Ace
Someone want to put the homebrew channel and stuff on my Wii next week...and or tell me how to do it?

Or can I not do it because I updated my Wii...I remember back awhiles that was a problem

Top Bottom