• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Cort

Apple Head
Downsmash.

>_>
So.. Peach can downsmash on Battlefield? ****, I never realized how overpowered Battlefield made downsmash.

i should've beaten you at pound 3!!! :p
Yeah, take more Adderall next time maybe?

and a happy valentine's day to you too jerkface :mad:
Go to national tournaments and beat good people and I might say otherwise, otherwise happy vday to you too, jerkface. :mad:

Oh wait, Melee is dead.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
@cort, if anything i had come WAY down from it by then, adderall only lasts like 8 hours, not 16 ^^

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Yd99UEequM

Wow I'd love to ****ing kill this ******

Browser>mcfox>this ******

good they took it down. Basically it was some guy torturing a cat. just slapping it around and ****. They cat was so used to it it didn't fight back. It just meowed ;_;

I'd **** his *** raw
And slap him around while ****** his ***?

Spent V-Day at KevinM's. Spectacular.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Oh yeah, the reason I went on swf was because I was getting music for everyone to dance to(at my friend's house). I ended up doing some Boston and some other stuff my friends wanted lol. I had to keep getting new songs for people so I went on swf for like 2 minutes. Lol >_>

Aiser, only 4 people died. Ben ended up pissing on someone lol.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Eric-Sheik is really gay because her combos are incredibly simply. Believe me, when I first started using her I thought that she was ******** too. But then I stopped using her because once people figure out how you play your Sheik.....you just get ***** by smart people. Its really easy to play her at low and mid levels but at high levels, shes difficult.

Marc-Was Liz one of those nudeS? :) I really wanted to head up there and party w you guys! I hungout with my friend who is back from the Navy for good and noodles and we al stayed up till 4 in the morning and played melee and brawl w items and went to the Diner at like 5 am haha.

Everyone-I also played Melee w noodles till 6 30....went on a date at 7....came back around 9 30...and then went back to noodles' house to play more Melee. LOL

Jam-Nah, Twilight is still pretty shwank. I'm starting up Wind Waker though because I just downloaded it onto my Wii and want to give it a go. Also, I'm almost done with FFVI. Good ****.

Everyone again-I downloaded and burned a copy of Super ****ing Brawl to play on my Wii and it felt awesome to know that I own that game and did not pay a penny for it. So like, it's worth it to keep it now LOL because it was the FREEEEEE. My Wii is officially the best in the world now because I can play Gamecube and Wii backups on it. Get off my sac.

Oh yeah and noodles and I were playing Halo last night and were at Blood Gulch and using those snipers and stuff and I approached him and he said "You approached me, so I punished you!" and he also stated prior, "Garrett, I didn't know your Xbox could play Brawl!" It was lawls.

Off to work.

Hapy late valentines day you ****ing homos.

<3 POF <3

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
but mine can also play gamecube and wii back ups.
best in world as well

Also brawl sux, don't even download it, etc.

btdubs garrett, you looked into melee hacking at all?
custom stage music :D

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Garrett,

YOU'VE FINALLY BEATEN FINAL FANTASY VI?!

Dancing Mad is like the best boss battle music ever

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
yeah come thru if you want and trade you come too
I'm still trying to get in contact with JV, so I don't know if we'll be able to make it.

Also, about the Fanatics Tower (SPOILER RELATES TO BEATING IT):

You can only beat it if you've completed Lock's sidequest and received the Phoenix esper

SEXY

Smash Cadet
I'm still trying to get in contact with JV, so I don't know if we'll be able to make it.

Also, about the Fanatics Tower (SPOILER RELATES TO BEATING IT):

You can only beat it if you've completed Lock's sidequest and received the Phoenix esper
something smash related going on? <_<;;

to spoiler: really? i just keep trying to level up so i dont die from the meteor thingie (i forgets what its all called lol)

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
something smash related going on? <_<;;

to spoiler: really? i just keep trying to level up so i dont die from the meteor thingie (i forgets what its all called lol)
Needs more grinding.
I suppose that maybe you could, but I think that your HP will max out long before you can actually survive the attack. Phoenix teaches Life 3, which automatically brings you back to life after you die. So cast Life 3, and once MagiMaster does Ultima (the name of the attack), you'll all be wiped out, but then brought back to life. And you win!

SEXY

Smash Cadet
I suppose that maybe you could, but I think that your HP will max out long before you can actually survive the attack. Phoenix teaches Life 3, which automatically brings you back to life after you die. So cast Life 3, and once MagiMaster does Ultima (the name of the attack), you'll all be wiped out, but then brought back to life. And you win!
what a gag :'( thanks jam :-P

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
What's the song in I killed Mufasa 2. I ended up playing that last night but I couldn't remember who sang it.

Also, Trade, it was at my friend's house in Tolland.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
HAHAHA. It was fun. He only had friends who he knew for years go so... yeah. :(

Kevin Rudolph, lol I asked it when I was a minute through I could've just waited til the end.

Thank you Darc though.

Top Bottom