• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
Ok then it's useless to debate.

(but seriously 70 setups? what?)
The Game counts how many times you grabbed the ledge at the end of the match so if someone feels like they were stalling they can call them out, and since its impossible to go over 70 if your just recovering then its pretty valid, the only way you can possibly go over 70 if your stalling exessivley and if your doing it sparingly you still wont pass 70.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
It's one of those stats they keep track of at the end of every game. Peak %, damage dealt, things like that. Edge grabs are one of them.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
I might be able to play tonight. My friend Stephanie might be setting me up on a blind date though...I'm not 100% sure. Its weird, I've never had a gf on or around valentines day....I always find girls either in the spring or summer.........and then usually break up with them in the fall lol or they break up with me...whatever comes first.

_milktea

Smash Lord
Omg Sleepy those cards are amazing XD.

So I'm thinking of going to MM but...

edit//Joey I don't know if I'm bringing Louis or not. No offense or anything XD, but could you not only talk to me when you need to get a hold of Louis? Thanks, it bothers me a lot. He has an AIM sn and you guys are Facebook friends.

Top Bottom