• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
My favorite part of that movie was when April goes into the subway and the guy in the foot clan says
"Mrs O'Neil, we have a message for you."

And he holds up his fist, opens his hand and slaps the **** out of her.

oneangrysquirrel

Smash Apprentice
Cort never cheats....he bends the matrix.

@VANZ I KNOW YOU CHECK THIS STOP UPPING YOUR POST COUNT YOU ADDICT.

@ CT I LOVES YOU............someone play me this weekend.

noodles

Smash Champion
.........0_o

anyways it wasnt enforced well apparently. drk peach got planked with witnesses and he still got a loss in pools, that determined whether he got out or not. i dont think the 70 grabs limit will work out well unless its recorded

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
70 grab limit is tons easier to enforce (because instead of it being a matter of opinion, it's a concrete universally enforceable number), and 70 edge grabs is actually around where a "normal match" turns into "stalling"

it's just a really really silly rule. Not sure how I feel about it.

Originates from the Japanese ruleset, iirc.

pockyD

Smash Legend
how could they possibly have actually acted on it?

DQ someone who might have paid hundreds of dollars just to be there because you (subjectively) don't like their style? "Stalling" is different to everyone, and it sucks to give one person the power to discern whether it is or isn't illegal, especially if they weren't even there to watch when the "stalling" happened

it's impractical to have 70 TOs watching 70 setups, especially if each has their own different standards for "illegal stalling"

I think edge stalling is fine myself, as they aren't 100% untouchable, but if people MUST stop it, then the total edge grab count is the best way

Top Bottom