• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I think it's hilarious that people are acting like it's AT ALL reasonable to grab the edge 70 times in match through any other means.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I don't disagree with you at all, Demetri.

All I'm saying is that if I wanted ledge stalling to be banned (I currently don't care/don't have an opinion because Brawl rules don't affect me), I would think the 70 grabs rule would be a good way to go about it.

SEXY

Smash Cadet
it's "banned", but it's not really banned, because there's no real way to enforce it or conclusively say that someone is "stalling"

just like ...*deep breath*... wobbling
i guess u got a point there, idk about wobbling bc its doing something (%dmg to who is being played agasint) assuming this is iceclimbers unless wobbling means something else <_<

pockyD

Smash Legend
well, how many tilts or how much % is it until it's 'illegal' hitting? what if they use dtilt instead (escapable)? what if they alternate?

SEXY

Smash Cadet
well, how many tilts or how much % is it until it's 'illegal' hitting? what if they use dtilt instead (escapable)? what if they alternate?
idk how to word my thoughts on this so i guess ill just do donkey kong's taunt and let someone else say something if they have any lol :-/ *failed*

Chum

Smash Apprentice
sounds like the wow community except for rogues and shamans
I wish it was still like that, at max dps titan grip warriors do more dps then my rogue and so do a lot of the other hybrid classes , and arenas are full of pallidans and Death knights our counter class(es). Next patch comes with a flurry of buffs though. at least rogues aren't as bad as warlocks.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
I wish it was still like that, at max dps titan grip warriors do more dps then my rogue and so do a lot of the other hybrid classes , and arenas are full of pallidans and Death knights our counter class(es). Next patch comes with a flurry of buffs though. at least rogues aren't as bad as warlocks.
i jus meant those two classes arent the only ones QQ, or not as much as everyone else

Top Bottom