• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Aesir

Smash Master
http://www.youtube.com/user/conradcigarspipes

22.75 Videos Uploaded A Day

"smoking, Since The 18 Age.

Begin, Smoking; In The University."

Smoking:big Cigars, And Pipes Tobaccos; With Hats, T-shirts, T-shirts Of Surf, Scotland Shirts, Sweaters, Anoracks, Anoracks T-shirts, Gamulan, Blue Jeans Levi's Clothe, Camouflage Clothe, Leather Clothe, Gloves; And Tennis.

Scar

#HarveyDent
yo DD i heard that you were the man who could make an IKM2 sig for me... it's really easy hit me up on AIM bscar87

or just pm me

thanks

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I'm kind of drunk right now but not really. I've had like 8 shots of hypnautic. 3 of amoretto.... and like 4 beers. This is party is crazy. So many naked drunk chicks lol.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WMDO5BBWmw This is really fun to watch while having drinks.

I'm going to go smoke a cigar after like 4 more shots. Fun stuff guys. Also bacardi is amazing.

My mid buzzed browser is so much better than McFox's browser could ever be.

Aesir

Smash Master
I'm kind of drunk right now but not really. I've had like 8 shots of hypnautic. 3 of amoretto.... and like 4 beers. This is party is crazy. So many naked drunk chicks lol.
You see marc that's what makes you above those guys in the in crowd.

See instead of taking advantage of this situation you're in, you logged on smashboards and told us. Not many people would get this Marc but I do, I get it.

shminkledorf

Smash Ace
**** browser problems

haha, not really, I just wanted to triple post.

I wasn't supposed to tell you all though

I wonder how many times I can edit this post

quite a few clearly

not very many blurry

I think I'm up to like 8 now

you'd think I'm drunk but I'm really not

shut up

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
So, believe it or not...eh hem...today...for the first time ever...i mean ever...i don't know why....i decided to play the sheik character....and....um....

WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME SHE WAS SO GAY!!!!:dizzy::psycho::dizzy:

okay, so maybe a lot of people did...like everyone on smashboards. But seriously wtf. I feel dirty. I'm gonna go burn my clothes and eat a role of toothpaste.

Spawn, you should be ashamed of yourself. You too Dazwa. And you three...every other sheik user persons.

Cort

Apple Head
It happened at the first and only C3 I ever went to. Random stage was Battlefield and I 4 stocked him. He counterpicked FD and I 2 stocked him. He ended up quitting out both the matches towards the very end.

The only good Sheiks I've ever played are KDJ's, M2K's, PC's (sorta LOL), and Forward's.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
It happened at the first and only C3 I ever went to. Random stage was Battlefield and I 4 stocked him. He counterpicked FD and I 2 stocked him. He ended up quitting out both the matches towards the very end.

The only good Sheik's I've ever played are KDJ's, M2K's, PC's (sorta LOL), and Forward's.
Battlefield vs. Peach= Ouch. But it was randomly selected. Not much you can do about that.

Awesome. And I didn't know PC played Sheik. o.O

Smooth Criminal

Cort

Apple Head
Battlefield is an excellent Sheik stage and Peach has no significant advantages on it vs Sheik.

Unless I'm missing something.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
sheik doesn't have a dress for the water to reflect under.

ADV

also, pc, i can taek u 2 mas madnez

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
o wups i was thinkin bout fountain.

stop confusing me with your manly wiles

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Battlefield is an excellent Sheik stage and Peach has no significant advantages on it vs Sheik.

Unless I'm missing something.
Downsmash.

>_>

But seriously, that's just my inexperience talking. I've done well on that stage in the past and almost routinely CP it (I brought Darkrain down to like, one stock at TO4 CPing Battlefield. It's not exactly Falcon's best stage, but I'm proud). It's just that I've failed horribly in regards to Peaches (in addition to numerous other people/characters). I just don't know what the hell to do against them.

AKA johns, johns, johns. I need to play this game more.

Smooth Criminal

Top Bottom