• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Thumbs you cut in line at a con that means I now hate you. I'm sorry I was at Anime Boston last year.
I don't do these things, I have friends that do them. So I am usually forced to follow suit. Believe me, I didn't want him to do it either. In fact, I walked away from him while he was pretending to have a reservation. I only followed him in because it actually worked and the entire group was going. Didn't want to be left out :(

If you hate me for that you're gonna love what we did at Otakon last year. The line for registration was around the corner of every building for 5 ****ing blocks. No ****ing way we were gonna wait. So one of my friends blended in with the crowd at the very first corner near the door and we joined him shortly after. We ended up waiting only 10 minutes LOL another one of my friends wasn't so lucky and told me later that he waited 3 hours in line haha. I'm actually glad I have friends like that, they save me a lot of trouble because I sure as hell don't have the balls to do any of that stuff.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
I want to go to Genesis. I don't know what you're talking about Mogwai.

Also-Out of everyone in CT aside from you, trade, and mike $....I travel the most and that is fact.

I go to Tolland to play Marc, Stafford Springs to play Aesir, Rocky Hill to play Alex, Mark, and Mike, New Haven to play Trademark and Noodles, Port Chester to play PC, (I've been to both of his smashfests) I would go to DD's, (but hes a giant johner) Vernon for Marcs tournaments, Bloomfield to play Baka, Hartford to play Jam, New Britain for Papito. I'm also going to MM (If I can....) and the NY tournament on the 7th as well. Oh yeah, and I also still host my own tournaments.

I travel the most within CT. I've been all over CT to play different people.

_V_

Smash Ace
Remember when Shminkledorf beat Wife with Falco...LOL

I may play this weekend...I shall be returning to the CT's on Friday for the week!

I gots to do Undying on Sunday though :( We had it last week, but someone DC'd as we ran towards KT...pretty cool.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Dorf don't you mean you were like top 1 in the country.

Wife plays PEACH duh.

Also Darc how about you just move down to Rhode Island we would never have anything to worry about again ^_^.

I think every month CT should step it up in a different way, this month should be step it up for black history.

Chum

Smash Apprentice
Remember when Shminkledorf beat Wife with Falco...LOL

I may play this weekend...I shall be returning to the CT's on Friday for the week!

I gots to do Undying on Sunday though :( We had it last week, but someone DC'd as we ran towards KT...pretty cool.

Almost had it on saturday as well. We lost one person..... It was a dk. Heigen was at 3% ish and we started dancing again so our dk went up there to pop his shield and finish the boss but server lag killed him. He thought he poped it at the right time but was like .5 seconds to late so ya....... won't happen this week though.

_V_

Smash Ace
Yeah man, we have had all sorts of dumb **** happen to us while trying to get it on previous attempts...like Shades aggroing through the gate on Gothik...what the ****.

Shmink, I missed you! Hopefully we can all play sometime while I'm back in CT.

Top Bottom