• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I don't see it either. :( It's hard to pause it at the exact moment that you're trying to describe though, lol. I'll just have to put it on my ipod or something lol.

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
it doesn't have to be on your ipod, i'm doing it right now on youtube and it's clear as day.

YOR DOOING IT WRAWNG!

-edit, yup, i just did it again, you have to pause right before the screen goes black and simba's eye comes up. just work on your pausing skills.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Taking a shower at 3 am is surprisingly satisfying.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I'm going to try again.

Aiser, whip out your ***** when you too are both drunk. Roofies work too. Man, Jam is such a smart seducer.

My rejuvenated browser is so much better than Mcfox's smelly old internet browser tool.

My first legit edit in a while:

I saw the *****!!!! His upper left paw gets huge and his right paw makes the head of the *****. His upper thighs by his feet make up small balls.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Man stats is so easy.

My browser exceeds that Mcfox guy by OVER 9000!!!!!

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
I bet Cort can secretly do this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKEoMrT9T3A

He just sandbags and doesn't lol.
oh. whoops. i just clicked the link and watched the video thinking it was paul legit >.>(joke(sorta?))

So I've been camping this girl for like 3 months, and I'm sensing possible flirtatious tendencies.

Is this where I grab? or should I hold out till a bigger opening presents it's self?
the majority of the time you don't want to wait mad long. camping can usually lead to SD's via friendzone. CAUTION. but uh, try the watch movies drunk thing. just put your arm around her and if she doesn't freak out you're fine. once she's all cuddled close it's your move from there but you'll know where she stands at that point. gl sir. oh...wait...this is supposed to be smash lingo...uh...grab up throw regrab up throw regrab --> 30% up throw up tilt regrab up throw (60%ish?) auto tipper. GG virginity

grab release boost smash her
or just do that. jason gets all the ladies, obv.

pause at 10 and 1/4 secondsish. His Paw lines up with his body. His upper legs are the balls, his body is the shaft and the paw is the head.
take a picture with your phone and upload it? =D

Taking a shower at 3 am is surprisingly satisfying.
story of my life

so hey guys. figured you wouldn't even notice i posted if i didn't chain post. and i'm sure you've all been super horny for my super long posts anywho.

ANYWAY

after many tedious hours(on the clock(LOL)) i have finished cutting out the trash from my combo vid and am now down to 20-30ish mins of pure ownage clips. i still need music ideas...anyone? just wanted to let you know what's up with the progress and what not...

ALSO

i now have 5 functional tv's in my room. yes, i am teh smashfest place kthx? the biggest tv is a 46 incher with surround sound all around the room...it's pretty beastly. no HD lagovisions either. who wants to pway? =D

BUT SERIOUSLY

ideas for music? please? >.>;;;

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
So I am a little upset. Apparently the Philadelphia Phatoms, our minor league hockey team, are moving to Connecticut. The Phatoms are like amazing. You better treat them well Connecticut.

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
*sets up the automatic minor league hockey team leg breaker machine*

mwhahaha?

hockey is cool, sorry for your loss guy.

Top Bottom