• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
^ahhh they made a downgrader? I'm always sketched out by firmware downgraders because I bricked my friends psp when i was trying to downgrade his 2.00 psp back in the day....like back in the day when the psps internet browser was like THE **** and we actually had to custom load the 2.00 firmware and emulate just to play GTA LBS when it came out. LOL

Yeah, so if hes above i'll downgrade him (if he lets me, I'm not gonna be responsible for if i brake his system) and then run the twilight hack.

DD-I forgot, does the twilight hack automatically install the Homebrew Channel or do I need to grab that online and put it in the root as a boot.dol or boot.elf? I'm pretty sure I remember the hack auto-installing the Homebrew Channel on the main menu.

Also, Chewmans sig is better than Aesirs now.
You can run Twilight Hack and install HBC on any firmware still, you just can't let the data.bin[The Hacked one] sit there too long or the firmware will delete it.

The HBC is put on the root as a boot.dol iirc. It shouldn't break his system.
-DD

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
yo, i just watched the Mango vs SS finals of the west coast circuit tourney thingy, and those mofos still talk mad junk about PC and M2K, ****ing 10 months after Pound 3! These dudes need to get checked hardcore. PC you best be goin to genesis, you should team with M2K and shut these mawfukas up once and for all.

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
For the controllers, for those of you I don't see very often (DD, Noodles, PoF) it might be easier to order your own or do a separate order. The shipping actually doesn't decrease the more you order, so it would be the same price anyway. This way you could just ship it straight to your house(s).

However, if you still all wanna go in on one order I don't mind putting it in as long as you don't mind waiting until the next time I see you or whatevs (and promising to pay dat man hees money).

noodles

Smash Champion
if i were to do something that id give you/whoever is getting it shipped to their place the money before hand lol.
shipping is only like 5 bux and the controller is that much cheaper though so ill probably just do a separate order

DanteFox

Smash Champion
yo, i just watched the Mango vs SS finals of the west coast circuit tourney thingy, and those mofos still talk mad junk about PC and M2K, ****ing 10 months after Pound 3! These dudes need to get checked hardcore. PC you best be goin to genesis, you should team with M2K and shut these mawfukas up once and for all.
:laugh: Go ahead and try to beat mango. The rest of CA has being trying since pound 3. No one's been able to do it yet.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
if i were to do something that id give you/whoever is getting it shipped to their place the money before hand lol.
shipping is only like 5 bux and the controller is that much cheaper though so ill probably just do a separate order
D: I'll do this too I guess.

Where are you buying it o.o?
-DD

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
I'll probably put in an order for a controller by the end of this week, so whoever wants to go in on an order send me a PM/IM, otherwise I won't know for sure how many to get.

Eric, I'm still good for tonight, probably sometime like 7:30ish I can be over there. PoF/Mogwai are you guys still planning on going (with snow/traffic/whatevs)? I'll be sure to bring Twilight Princess and all my Wii stuff.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Btw Lil and anybody who uses my photobucket stuff in their sig. My bandwidth got ***** somehow so all my images are down.

SO NOW IT DOESN'T WORK

Browser >Mcfox

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
:laugh: Go ahead and try to beat mango. The rest of CA has being trying since pound 3. No one's been able to do it yet.
the rest of cali ? the only good ones are SS and pink shinobi :p. The only one who's allowed to talk is mango, the rest of WC has been getting ***** ever since ken lost the throne.

Edit: Even when ken was the best, EC has won every important crew battle.... even when u guys used chu datz LOLOL

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
No, cuz I too lol'd.

For the record, if Darc hadn't said play to win I don't think it would have been as funny.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Pink Shinobi's real name is Paul. That's funny.

Browser>Mcfox's

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Yeah, roads kinda suck. Took me an hour to get home and I was 15 mins away from home. Stupid traffic. :( They'll definitely clear up by Thursday so long as we don't have any upcoming unforeseen weather. :mad:

DanteFox

Smash Champion
the rest of cali ? the only good ones are SS and pink shinobi :p. The only one who's allowed to talk is mango, the rest of WC has been getting ***** ever since ken lost the throne.

Edit: Even when ken was the best, EC has won every important crew battle.... even when u guys used chu datz LOLOL
times have changed. melee is seeing a big revival here on the best coast, while, from what I hear, the east coast still has a big jr. high crush on brawl. West coast is bringin melee back, son.

(No disrespect PC, it's just obligatory trash talk. <3 I would gladly change my opinion if you guys could get kdj playing at the same level that he was before. )

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
I love Middle School crushes. They're so cute :3

Just like that sentence you wrote Dante. It's cute :3

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
times have changed. melee is seeing a big revival here on the best coast, while, from what I hear, the east coast still has a big jr. high crush on brawl. West coast is bringin melee back, son.
MD VA =/= the east coast.

PA, NY, + NJ have never really embraced brawl and continue to be without a doubt the most competitive melee scene in the nation

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I like how Dante posts that in the CT thread, pretty much the most antibrawl state in the EC.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
For the record, if Darc hadn't said play to win I don't think it would have been as funny.
So much truth.

(No disrespect PC, it's just obligatory trash talk. <3 I would gladly change my opinion if you guys could get kdj playing. at the same level that he was before. )
Fix'd.

Also;
Anyone want to play the not starcraft Brawl game online?
-DD

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
High five to mogwai and trade for us all posting pretty much the same thing.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Mine was basically the same thing too

edit: I should start pretending I'm a girl on the boards. I bet I could pull it off

Top Bottom