• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Desh

Smash Ace
wow **** i really did mis post 54321.
i hate my life.

Hi marc 8D
Hi darc 8D

do you guize liek my new siggeh ?
=3
my friend showed me a pic, and i was like , NO WAI.
but... indeed. yes wai.

google plays melee 8D

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I was going through my old writing looking for something, and I found 84 pages of Star Trek fanfics that I've written over the years. That's not including pages of stories I wrote on my old school-issued laptop, which were lost when the laptops were upgraded every summer.

I'm applying to become King of Nerds.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
Looking for series' to put on my psp I have 8gig card so yeah I can fit a lot

getting samurai champloo right now thats 3.4 gigs for all 26 eps.

whats afro samurai like?

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
WELCOME TO USA, *****

thanks for the info, mogwai and pocky.
I read it in class and didn't have time to post the thanks.
Dark Swarm now seems to be less busted than I thought it was.

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
aw poor papito =(, come use mine? ;D

ok so. i've gone thru an hour and a half of the footage so far...it's very very tedious >.>, and the first batch of clips are relatively unsatisfactory(dam you manny!(jkz)). i'm starting the editting of the 3.5 hours with charlie... should be a blast.

i need some ideas for the music. something with a beat that i can splice clips to and be all fancy like.

i'm talking about my combo vid btw, in case there's any confusion. i really don't like checking the forums and going thru the spam to see if anyone has responded so if you could please direct any ideas to my aim - ALLHIGHLOANSHARK it would be very great ty =).

oh, and poffy said i have the best combo vid intro he's ever seen. ;o

Bakasquad5

Smash Apprentice
Ride the Hurricane Road Artist formerly known as t
Yeah, DD hit it on the nose with Guilty Gear: Accent Core. As for good Order Sols, I don't know of any, but here's an online video tutorial for how to play Order Sol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUZKZ-TIfKk

I laughed so hard.
your a liar... both rashaad and tim play order-sol lol

tim mains and i think rashaad secondarys with a main of millia,

i forget exactly but the both play him and hes weirds as hell

browser, mcfox, sexytime

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
WELCOME TO USA, NI99A

thanks for the info, mogwai and pocky.
I read it in class and didn't have time to post the thanks.
Dark Swarm now seems to be less busted than I thought it was.
It is still quite busted. The move itself isn't really unfair until you combine it with consume.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Yeah.

You'd figure after doing another giant $100m+ movie that he'd learn to deal with frustrations/snafus that inevitably happen. But then again maybe doing 2 giant movies back to back is wearing on him or something.
Disapointing.

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
I definitely wanna play tonight, but if it's gonna be hella snowing then I dunno if I wanna be driving around the place. If tonight doesn't happen then I'm good for Thursday though.

I'm afraid to listen to that Christian Bale thing... my girlfriend loves him, hah. I don't have headphones/speakers where I am so I'll have to wait until I get home.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
I'm going to go out on a limb and say Terminator 4, directed by McG, isn't going to be a masterpiece of depth and emotion.
But yeah I could see getting pissed at mistakes that distract you from any scene. But to go on and on for 4 minutes and threaten physical violence is clown shoes.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
yeah, dark swarm is still super busted, but now i see there are a couple of ways around it.
and if you get dark swarmed as terran you're not science vesseling as well as you could be.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
I definitely wanna play tonight, but if it's gonna be hella snowing then I dunno if I wanna be driving around the place. If tonight doesn't happen then I'm good for Thursday though.

I'm afraid to listen to that Christian Bale thing... my girlfriend loves him, hah. I don't have headphones/speakers where I am so I'll have to wait until I get home.
from what I've heard it's not supposed to be accumulating very much, but it should be light snowing a good bit today.

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
from what I've heard it's not supposed to be accumulating very much, but it should be light snowing a good bit today.
Yeah I'm not expecting it to be that bad, but you never know. I can't commit to anything yet, so I'll have to let you know later.

Top Bottom