• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I'd like to point out to all that think I'm lying, I will gladly explain to you exactly what happened but I promise you with no word of a lie and no exaggerations to be put out with the dignity of KevinM at hand, what Daz had posted is true.

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
evan, let me know if you're going. I'll meet up with you if you're going down there. I don't wanna drive to stamford even in the slightest slippery conditions...mustang johns.

PoF, u definitly going too? If so I'll bring my wii and such for modding ^_^

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Okay, I've been trying to get a hold of Mike and I can't. His number is 860-597-2493. Good luck peeps.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
That's what happens when you spam the ct boards enough. It's amazing.

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
evan, let me know if you're going. I'll meet up with you if you're going down there. I don't wanna drive to stamford even in the slightest slippery conditions...mustang johns.

PoF, u definitly going too? If so I'll bring my wii and such for modding ^_^
Chances are that I won't be going (though I still really can't tell until later). My girlfriend never wants me driving in the snow (all the more reason to do it EMIRITE?!).

Also I think I want my Wii modded/homebrewed/whatevered too, so I'll need someone to help me with that (PoF, Noodles?). I have Twilight Princess and an SD Card.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
LOL at everyone mooching off of my Wii/system hacking skills. <3

I'm either

A-Going to New Britain tonight to see Papito and give him back his memory card and get wasted

or

B-Going to Chewmans to meet up with him and Budai to do Wii Modding. Oh yeah, I also forgot to ask you guys, how long has it been since you updated your Wii firmware? If you did it sometime within the past two months than it cannot be done. Yeah, Nintendo is gay and tries to block hacking fun haha

I'm not going to Stamford tonight regardless of weather unless someone wants to drive and we get a bunch of carpooling homoing going on and we don't leave until tomorrow morning. I really have no desire to drive back tonight like at around 1130 or whatever.

And oh yeah I am in the process of uploading the most amazing Brawl matches EVER on my youtube account (looks to Chewman! LOL)

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
PoF, i don't remember...is there a way for you to check?

Also, evan, you wanna just come over here tonight and smash with me and PoF, then you won't have to drive far if the weather is only slightly bad >_>

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
I made sure not to update my Wii after you or someone posted that link about how Nintendo was killing Homebrew with their latest firmware. It was at least a few months ago since I last updated.

Yeah I'd go to Milford or you all could come to my place if you want.

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Has anyone here gotten one of the newer White Gamecube controllers? If so, where did you get it and how much was it? I think my current controller is beginning to die and I need a new one, so if I don't find anything better I'll probably just get one from www.play-asia.com.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
I'm going to get a white long controller mainly because after purchasing the component cable that Budai told me about I'm going to be playing Melee on my HDTV. If the lag is still bad than...whatever i still got a component cable for under 10 dollars lol

Also-Good stuff Evan. Bring Twilight princess (Wii version) and i'll try to remember how i installed everything and then get you guys setup to play smash 64 and such.

I'm probably not going to go to New Britain tonight due to weather and how Milford is a good at least 15 minutes closer for me.

noodles

Smash Champion
Has anyone here gotten one of the newer White Gamecube controllers? If so, where did you get it and how much was it? I think my current controller is beginning to die and I need a new one, so if I don't find anything better I'll probably just get one from www.play-asia.com.
I got mine from videogameaction.com or something because it was cheaper. You should also order with other people to split the shipping cost up.
ill probably get in on this

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
so yeah, Wes, Garrett, and Evan, just come over whenever you want today. Also, Evan, I want in on that controller deal :D
Me too. I need more controllers (I have four now but I'm fearing that within a few years nintendo will stop manufacturing them so I want to stock up for MELEEZZ) and I want a nice extension so I can play Melee in my room and all scrubs will be like, "What, I cant sit back and play, WTF!?" and be all mad at me because i'll be chillin on my bed while they lean forward on a chair ha

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Oh yeah, I also forgot to ask you guys, how long has it been since you updated your Wii firmware? If you did it sometime within the past two months than it cannot be done.
Incorrect.
Downgrader now available:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=118446

ill probably get in on this
$25 with $5 shipping per controller here: http://www.japanvideogames.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=gcj-WHITECON

It's out of stock at the place you linked, Wes.
Hot ****. I'm in on this too.

LOLOLOLOL.

PoF, how do i know when i did my last system update? anyone know how to check that?
Go to your Wii's system menu or w/e, and it should be in the corner.
-DD

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
^ahhh they made a downgrader? I'm always sketched out by firmware downgraders because I bricked my friends psp when i was trying to downgrade his 2.00 psp back in the day....like back in the day when the psps internet browser was like THE **** and we actually had to custom load the 2.00 firmware and emulate just to play GTA LBS when it came out. LOL

Yeah, so if hes above i'll downgrade him (if he lets me, I'm not gonna be responsible for if i brake his system) and then run the twilight hack.

DD-I forgot, does the twilight hack automatically install the Homebrew Channel or do I need to grab that online and put it in the root as a boot.dol or boot.elf? I'm pretty sure I remember the hack auto-installing the Homebrew Channel on the main menu.

Also, Chewmans sig is better than Aesirs now.

Top Bottom