• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
SC sounds like fun. I also have no idea what's going on. T_T

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I would also enjoy some melee. Too bad you and I are on the completely opposite sides of CT. :(

...and I'm still sick. T_T

I hope I am not sick on Thursday. XD

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
I could probably play tomorrow night. I'll actually be able to talk to you tomorrow during the day since I'll be at training again and not at work. Will let you know.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
mogwai you should come over tommorow i havent played in a long time
I could probably play tomorrow night. I'll actually be able to talk to you tomorrow during the day since I'll be at training again and not at work. Will let you know.
cool, yea, we should play. we'll figure it out tomorrow.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Mogwai I see why you hate the Protoss so much, but that should inspire you to work on that matchup. The reason Fox Falco is my favorite matchup in Melee (besides the fact that it's the fastest matchup in the game) is because Fox has the disadvantage (slightly?). There's no greater feeling than when I take control of the match and combo the living daylights out of Falco and win. So maybe you'll enjoy that matchup after you work really hard at it and start beating Protoss players left and right.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
i can most likely play on Thursday.
I'm free Thursday too.......:)

I hope I am not sick on Thursday. XD
Yeah, me too! Lets go To Chris's and Drink!!!!!! Yay!

cool, anyone want to play tomorrow?
Yup.

mogwai you should come over tommorow i havent played in a long time
Or you both should just come here.......

Or maybe the THREE of you should come here...........along with Papito and Trade and I'll give him his memory card.......

Yeah? Bring Chewman too.....soI can mod his Wii and he can stop pestering me about it! :mad: (kidding) much love chewman!

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Mogwai I see why you hate the Protoss so much, but that should inspire you to work on that matchup. The reason Fox Falco is my favorite matchup in Melee (besides the fact that it's the fastest matchup in the game) is because Fox has the disadvantage (slightly?). There's no greater feeling than when I take control of the match and combo the living daylights out of Falco and win. So maybe you'll enjoy that matchup after you work really hard at it and start beating Protoss players left and right.
I'm pretty sure Jigglypuff v. Jigglypuff is the fastest match in the game if they continually rest eachother.
-DD

noodles

Smash Champion
could someone hosts a smashfest either friday night or saturday? its sucks having school and such

im still up for playing tommorow though >.>

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon

-Marc-

Smash Cadet
I haven't been on here in forever. Has anyone read Withering Heights? It's really confusing. I'm not allowed to sparknotes it. :(

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I haven't been on here in forever. Has anyone read Withering Heights? It's really confusing. I'm not allowed to sparknotes it. :(
So sparknote it anyways and read it anyways? This way you can understand it and do all the reading.
-DD

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Testing my avatar *****!

Anyway Jam what version of GG should I play? Game title would be helpful, also know of any good Order Sols I should watch? x_X
Yeah, DD hit it on the nose with Guilty Gear: Accent Core. As for good Order Sols, I don't know of any, but here's an online video tutorial for how to play Order Sol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUZKZ-TIfKk

I laughed so hard.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
o.o Oh ****.
I GOT ONE!
YESSS!
-DD

edit// and my gamebridge should be in by this weekend! Yay!

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
i stayed home from school today :bee:

anyways hey ct thread whats a good anime series thats not extremely huge that i can put on my psp to watch at my leisure?

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Top Bottom