• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Aesir

Smash Master
times have changed. melee is seeing a big revival here on the best coast, while, from what I hear, the east coast still has a big jr. high crush on brawl. West coast is bringin melee back, son.

(No disrespect PC, it's just obligatory trash talk. <3 I would gladly change my opinion if you guys could get kdj playing at the same level that he was before. )

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
I'd agree Dante if they played people outside their region but norcal just plays norcal + mango when he travels. besides from mango they've never proved anything in a major tournament. Norcal peeps know eachothers style it's like another giant DBR combo video lol. The combos and stuff they pull off are awesome in tournament but that's because they all know each others style because they play the same people every week. Thats also why pink shinobi came and started whooping everyone because nobody plays against him and they had to think outside the box for once against a smart player.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Also, Zoso, i meant Mike the guy at BG(where I had my tournament). I texted him if we could have a round robin this Sunday. He'll get back to me.

Is anyone still up for that?

We have me, Chewman, who else is available that day?

Browser>Mcfox's

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
I really like watching pinkshinobi **** wc... even though he is wc... if that makes sense.

and yeah WC better hope we don't send KDJ over to Genesis... give him 8 stocks by himself vs. WC's 20 and they'd still be ****ting their pampers

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I'd agree Dante if they played people outside their region but norcal just plays norcal + mango when he travels. besides from mango they've never proved anything in a major tournament. Norcal peeps know eachothers style it's like another giant DBR combo video lol. The combos and stuff they pull off are awesome in tournament but that's because they all know each others style because they play the same people every week. Thats also why pink shinobi came and started whooping everyone because nobody plays against him and they had to think outside the box for once against a smart player.
PC Chris, presenting his ****.

erm, i mean laying down the law.

Aesir

Smash Master
Wow I now understand why Bale wen't ape****.

Update: Assistant director and associate producer Bruce Franklin has given his thoughts. From E! Online:

“If you are working in a very intense scene and someone takes you out of your groove…It was the most emotional scene in the movie,” said Franklin. “And for him to get stopped in the middle of it. He is very intensely involved in his character. He didn’t walk around like that all day long. It was just a moment and it passed.

“This was my second movie with Christian, and it has always been a good experience with him,” added Franklin, who also worked with the actor on 2000’s Shaft. “He is so dedicated to the craft. I think someone is begging to make some noise about this, but I don’t think it’s fair. The art of acting is not paint by numbers, it’s an art form. “
http://filmonic.com/christian-bale-gets-a-bit-angry-on-the-terminator-salvation-set

SleepyK

omgz guys just read up on the twilight hack.
it takes 5 minutes or less when you do it and it's not hard.
all you need is a SD card that's 2GB or under and twilight princess.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
omgz guys just read up on the twilight hack.
it takes 5 minutes or less when you do it and it's not hard.
all you need is a SD card that's 2GB or under and twilight princess.
Twilight hack isn't hard, but if your wii's firmware is 3.3+, then you can't do anything with it.
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I thought u said there was a downgrade?
You can use the Twilight Hack to install the Homebrew channel, but thats it. The downgrade is so you can USE more homebrew stuff.

Its also a lengthy process.
-DD

SleepyK

there's a downgrade and it's also not very hard to do or read up on

Desh

Smash Ace
get these mother ****ing ice climbers
off this mother ****ing stage
mother ****ers.

wobbles is so goddam good T.T

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
help i got a psp 3000 and any apps i try installing on it just say corrupted data when i try playing them =(

anyone able to help me? =D

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
No, I know when I delete my cookies. I just tested it, everything is enabled (cookies/etc) and I put the remember password thing and when I went back to the site, I was logged off. I just reinstalled firefox though and it's all good so I guess it was the settings even though it said it was enabled. My computer was being screwy anyways.

Top Bottom