• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
yeah i dunno what I'm going to do as far as my diet goes x_x i probably shouldn't continue being a vegetarian unless i do it right, but it's hard being I'm a poor college student with a job who doesn't know how to cook :( oh well i'll figure it out eventually.

in other news i watched that metagame combo thing by gimpyfish it was decent but i thought it was kind of funny how i was put in the falco, marth and game and watch section?? but not the fox section >_> LOL

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
yeah i dunno what I'm going to do as far as my diet goes x_x i probably shouldn't continue being a vegetarian unless i do it right, but it's hard being I'm a poor college student with a job who doesn't know how to cook :( oh well i'll figure it out eventually.

in other news i watched that metagame combo thing by gimpyfish it was decent but i thought it was kind of funny how i was put in the falco, marth and game and watch section?? but not the fox section >_> LOL
lmao i didnt notice that.. gaw WTF lol
too good
do you still live at home chris?

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
good **** / good luck lol
careful though, moving out with friends ruined our friendship.. we hardly hang out anymore
then again i think its partially because im living with a couple, LOL

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
yea so how about it
I guess I'm down for whatever, but since my place is not central, someone else would have to host. It sounds like Eric and Evan are playing in Milford either way since it's the only location that makes sense for Evan. I mean, w/e, I'm planning on going back to Stamford after work and going where ever everyone else is going after grabbing a quick bite to eat.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
From what PC is saying it sounds like he isn't getting enough iron. Lack of Iron can make you sick, guess where most humans get their Iron from? I'll give you a hint, it starts with "M"

And yeah I agree seafood = meat, I'm just listing what most self described vegetarians do.

PC if you're going to continue being a vegetarian you need to plan it out LOL. Meat offers a lot of necessary things, though fortunately you can substitute them with non-meat food or just supplements.
Uh I'm not a doctor, but crippling stomach pain/nausea/whatever isn't a symptom of iron deficiency anemia.
You can get enough iron from not meat sources with little difficulty.
ie My wife is severely anemic... I forget her count or whatever but she's a vegetarian and with a little effort feels better than she did when she wasn't.

Aesir

Smash Master
Uh I'm not a doctor, but crippling stomach pain/nausea/whatever isn't a symptom of iron deficiency anemia.
You can get enough iron from not meat sources with little difficulty.
ie My wife is severely anemic... I forget her count or whatever but she's a vegetarian and with a little effort feels better than she did when she wasn't.
I thought he had puking too?

*going off memory?*

All I remember is first time vegetarians usually screw up their bodies at first because they're not getting the necessary nutriments they need which are abundant in meat.

Regardless what anyone wants to think, the nutriments in meat are vital for our body to function well it just so happens meat is the easiest way to get them.

There's always substitutes but I am way to lazy to do that.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Pof can't have a fest. Where can we go to play smash?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Are multi jc shines essential for falcos game? I'm trying to learn how to do more then two but there really hard for me >.> and I can only do them with the joystick.
>_> My brother learned how to Multi/double shine with Falco yesterday. That little bugger picks things up too fast. I think he signed up for SWF. Not sure.

PC, it's perfectly understandable. No need to apologize. Just gimme a text if you start feeling better and we'll see if we can play this weekend or something.

Also happy belated bday DD. Yesterday I was like, yeahhh, gonna wish DD happy bday on time... then I forgot, lol.
:D Thanks Marc, its the thought that counts.
So
more people should cosplay at mass madness
yes?
:o I'll be going to Mass Madnesses next year and stuff. WPI ftw.
I'll totally Cosplay.

i wish i didnt have class tomorrow
=[ Me too. I'd be all over those Smashfests.
-DD

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
i have compiled 6 hours of footage, and will be making a combo video.

get excited, or something.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
i have compiled 6 hours of footage, and will be making a combo video.

get excited, or something.
:O What character? All characters[that you play]? Will I be in it? I wanna be in it!

<_< CT! Are we having that Ranking RR? I still think it would be cool.
-DD

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I just have to talk with Mike. If we have it, it's going to be next weekend Feb 7th. Once I get ahold of Mike, I'll let everyone know. There'll likely be a venue fee charge of like $5 so be prepared for that.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
be warned.

Darcwing Dukk (6:55:36 PM): /hides it in closet
PandAttacKannon (6:55:45 PM): i can just see
PandAttacKannon (6:55:52 PM): somebody opening a closet door
PandAttacKannon (6:55:57 PM): and y ou jumping out and resting them
Darcwing Dukk (6:56:06 PM): LOL
Darcwing Dukk (6:56:23 PM): I'd be the best serial killer ever

edit noodles
i doubt i can go sadly :( talk to blackmage on aim "omegablackmage" i know he has room

Top Bottom