• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Really? When does it start becoming bad for your health? Lol. Aka, what's a good amount of sleep to get a night? 8 hours?

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I don't get nearly enough sleep. Plus Gabriel has been waking up around 7:00 AM for the last few days.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
:p @ Dazwa. Would you be able to get me for disrespect towards a mod?

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
How do you hack the ps3 to get old games on there? Also, what systems are available for it? Nes/snes/gameboy/genesis and a few n64 games? There's no ps1 emulation for it yet, right?

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
If I owned a study of some sort and published an article, it would be titled:

"90% of humans suck, whether the play video games or not.
"
Seriously, you're awesome.

How do you hack the ps3 to get old games on there? Also, what systems are available for it? Nes/snes/gameboy/genesis and a few n64 games? There's no ps1 emulation for it yet, right?
LOL, why are you asking THEM that? LOL Marc

Trade-what does what I said to Vanz have anything to do with discussing Roy? Also, I said I "knew of him" not I KNEW HIM. Why in the flying foog would I say I knew him? I never met him. hahahahahahahahaha

Everyone else-I challenged Cort in a MM because thats the only way I'll ever get to play his Roy seeing as him and I despise each other. When I drove Cort to Port Chester for PC's Smashfest.....he wouldnt even play me then. Yeah, Corts a great guy.

Noodles-Yeah, agreed. There are times when I do take Melee seriously...but then there are days when I also dont care and im just playing it for fun and for whatevs. Example-At that Brawl tourney in Hartford....Chris beat me in a mm and i lost 5 bucks...but i didnt care because I played well despite having lost...whatever.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
PoF, really my question was for you. XD Wanna answer it instead of pointing out I asked a question? Lol.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
hey spawn sorry i didn't respond yesterday i have some terrible stomach virus i've been out of it for a couple days now. its been the worst past 24 hours of my life LOL.
Mogwai, i probably won't be able to play today, i should just sit around and recover for the weekend sorry >_< this came out of nowhere.
I think i need to go back to eating meat or something LOL i don't even think i've been so sick in my life i never wanna experience this again >_<

Aesir

Smash Master
hey spawn sorry i didn't respond yesterday i have some terrible stomach virus i've been out of it for a couple days now. its been the worst past 24 hours of my life LOL.
Mogwai, i probably won't be able to play today, i should just sit around and recover for the weekend sorry >_< this came out of nowhere.
I think i need to go back to eating meat or something LOL i don't even think i've been so sick in my life i never wanna experience this again >_<
Eat fish, I know of a few vegetarians that eat fish to avoid getting sick. I know my diet I try to avoid most meats, I just eat very rarely.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
:ohwell:, salright, get better for sensei's thing.

I think i need to go back to eating meat or something LOL i don't even think i've been so sick in my life i never wanna experience this again >_<[/QUOTE]

meat is jawesome. but I also don't really know how not eating it would lead to a stomach virus.

What decent fast food options are available to those who avoid meat?
none -_-.

Chum

Smash Apprentice
Are multi jc shines essential for falcos game? I'm trying to learn how to do more then two but there really hard for me >.> and I can only do them with the joystick.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
taco bell, jus replace the meat with beans
I actually prefer homemade tacos with refried beans as opposed to seasoned beef and/or chicken.

none -_-.
Yeah I know a bunch of fast food places offer salads, but if that is the case you might as well go to the grocery store rather than McDonalds and just get one of those packaged dealies.

What really baffles me are people who do the Vegan thing. They can't have pizza or eggs. I feel like if a person refuses to eat pizza they are not a true American.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
LOL trademark

@chum - no not really but it's neat sometimes

also yeah, wouldn't not eating meat for a while only cause you to get sick really if you all of a sudden ate like a whole bunch of it causing like shock? or am i completely off the mark.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
yes hijacking other culture's food items is a staple to being part of this country
From what I hear, pizza's that you get abroad are NOTHING like American pizza. For better or for worse, the incarnation that American's perceive as pizza is different than the Italian standard.

For this reason I stand by my statement that American Pizza is a staple of this country.

I feel like spamming a lot today if you hadn't noticed.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
From what I hear, pizza's that you get abroad are NOTHING like American pizza. For better or for worse, the incarnation that American's perceive as pizza is different than the Italian standard.

For this reason I stand by my statement that American Pizza is a staple of this country.
ok. they hijacked and modded it. kinda like chinese food

but i've heard the same thing, about the differences

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
w/e, the usa is just a cultural melting pot (since we killed off the vast majority of the natives), so you can trace any "American" food back to some other culture, but at a certain point you just sorta have to accept that something has become "American"

Top Bottom