• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

pockyD

Smash Legend
hi everyone, working from home is awesome cause it's hardly like working at all.

people should come to stamford and play me in maylay.
haha yeah, last time I "worked from home", I was hosting a smashfest

how do you justify it though? don't you live like 10 mins from the office?

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
haha yeah, last time I "worked from home", I was hosting a smashfest

how do you justify it though? don't you live like 10 mins from the office?
75% of my office doesn't come in when it snows moderately hard. and I live more like 15-20 minutes away. but yea, i just "work from home" when I'm really sick or it snows a lot. sometimes, it's actually work, other times not so much.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
no, pof, i'm not talking about your use of the moves. those two moves are probably roy's best moves.
but just playing fox like falco with more upair and upsmash doesn't mean you know how to play fox.
It may seem like it works and parallels can be drawn, but you're not playing fox correctly.

there's a huge difference between being cocky and garnering credibility. I'm very glad to see that you're improving to the point that multiple characters are now open to you, but that doesn't mean you can play said character with any degree of mastery.
I can play Falcon and I can go even with Cornel (who performs very well out of state with Falcon), but that doesn't mean I know how to play falcon correctly.

You're definitely going beyond "I know how to use roy" and delving into "I'm top in the state with ____ character."

If I made a "Ask me about Ganondorf" Thread, it wouldn't be very good since I only have a superficial understanding of Ganondorf, but obviously since I beat a few other people at ganon dittos I should go money match chaddd in ganon dittos.
btw money matching chaddd in ganon dittos is bad news. Don't do it.

SleepyK

Why do you think I <3'd ya?
well, other than your ***** and other attractive qualities that in no way make me gay.
no homo.

SleepyK

I'm not sure what your awesome avatar is from, but I'm certainly boney now.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I thought by now we'd reached a tacet understanding that nothing Garrett says is to be taken seriously.

Tom, your location caused me to lol.

SleepyK

Happy early 2000th, pakman.
I'm not sure how to combine MacGyver, Pac-man, and Luigi..... but it bet it's bad ***.

and tom, I should.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I am officially rocking the MacGyver avatar.

Edit: 1 more post to 2000.
Make your 2000th post out of a paperclip, an unshaped piece of clay, a piece of string, and half a gallon of lowfat milk.

...Ready?
GO!
-DD

Ryan-K

Smash Master
HEY ZOSO STOP CRITICIZING MAYBE YOU SHOULD MAKE A BETTER ONE IF U HATE IT SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad:

yeah it wasn't that great he kinda just put like his friends and **** in it

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Jiggs dittos on Dreamland.

Or Peach. I can't decide.

Mewtwo dittos are really boring too.

Ice Climber dittos are ******** as well.

And what about Ness and Samus dittos

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I'm sorry, but... Zelda dittos.

I don't think I had ever seen an ICs ditto in my life before I watched Wobbles versus Chu at EVO East. It blew my mind.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Jiggs dittos on Dreamland.

Or Peach. I can't decide.

Mewtwo dittos are really boring too.

Ice Climber dittos are ******** as well.

And what about Ness and Samus dittos
OBJECTION!

Mewtwo dittos are fun. Because Mewtwo can kinda Chaingrab Mewtwo...and then you have to worry about Mewtwo grabbing you because Mewtwo can upthrow kill you at like, 110%. Mewtwo can also kinda combo Mewtwo a little while, and nothing is cooler than ledge grabbing with Teleport to stop another teleporting Mewtwo from getting back.

<.< Basically, if they both know what they're doing, Mewtwo dittos are fun.

The rest you named are stupid though.

I've never seen IC Dittos though.
-DD

pockyD

Smash Legend
HEY ZOSO STOP CRITICIZING MAYBE YOU SHOULD MAKE A BETTER ONE IF U HATE IT SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad:

yeah it wasn't that great he kinda just put like his friends and **** in it
god forbid someone make a combo video of their friends

oh wait, 99% of combo videos are like that

plus, the old rehashed argument of nobody submitting clips, thousands of hours of youtube footage, etc etc

noodles

Smash Champion
fixed it ;)

no really, anyone who wants to play all day either tomorrow or friday, let me know and maybe we could organize a small fest or something. I'd be willing to pick up/drop people off on the way and stuff.
i have a half day of class all this week *is interested

SleepyK

yeah, but he said he worked for an ungodly amount of time which, uh, doesn't really make sense if he were only using user submitted clips. if he seriously scoured youtube for hours on end, there is absolutely no way he would miss certain players' matches.
Either way, it's pretty awful.

lmao @ that picture dastin

Cia

das kwl
Peach + Jigglypuff dittos are actually fun. just not when you want to win.. lolz

Samus dittos are the worst thing ever. then Zelda

::subscribes::

pockyD

Smash Legend
yeah, but he said he worked for an ungodly amount of time which, uh, doesn't really make sense if he were only using user submitted clips. if he seriously scoured youtube for hours on end, there is absolutely no way he would miss certain players' matches.
Either way, it's pretty awful.
maybe he's a poor/slow worker... who knows? If he says he worked hard, I believe him. Some people just inherently aren't great at doing video stuff, so I don't know why you would hold that against him

anyways, general combo videos are about the combos, not about the players that do them. how many clips in it (aside from the various awful 2 hit combos from all the low tier characters) didn't belong?

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
I have a really good relationship with my parents

I don't smoke

LOL @ the third. *****es should look at Lil.

Top Bottom