• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
LOL WOW.
Thats terrible.
Wow.
She didn't even have an afro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8j9oHlWNwSY

I've decided that I'm going to main Marth and Roy now. That's it. No Sheik, Falco, Fox, Jiggs, Captain Falcon, or Peach.

Marth and Roy. Emblem Swordsman all the way.
Haha you're silly.

So the "second best" in my school at smash[I'm first, obviously], saw that I was picking Mewtwo a lot today, and in hopes of beating me, he chose Marth to break away from his usual Fox/Sheik habit.

>_> I managed to 0-Death Combo him, and it was sexy.

<_< I still lost the match to some wayward pokeball. **** items.

The rules I set up in school in 4 Player FFA on Neutral Stages, with certain chaos-causing items enabled on "Low". >.> It used to be "none" and then "Very Low", but people keep knocking it back up.

-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Why does Luigi **** so many odd characters?
His aerial speed and priority **** Mewtwo's, plus he is so floaty whatever combos Mewtwo has quickly disappears. Mewtwo is big, so shoryukens drop by pretty frequently to visit. Luigi also has greater speed on land than Mewtwo, and with that infernal wavedash can get in and out of Mewtwo's range quick enough for Mewtwo to whiff something and then WD back in and punish.

Its a *****.
-DD

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
I'm pretty drjunk right now. someone come falcon ditto meeeee. quik!

edit-lmao at my own comment...drjunk...is it too late to change my smash name! Cuz Dr. Junk is a pretty awesome name :D

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I'm pretty drjunk right now. someone come falcon ditto meeeee. quik!

edit-lmao at my own comment...drjunk...is it too late to change my smash name! Cuz Dr. Junk is a pretty awesome name :D
LOL DR.JUNK.

That's amazing.

Yeah, Luigi eats the ICs lunch.

That's my new favorite saying.
>.> Poor ICs.
I hope I have a snowday today. That would be an awesome birthday gift.
-DD

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
hey ct boardz, i need some new ds games to pal-y.

halp plz?
dabl poast in ur faec dazwa

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Happy Birthday why are you maining Mewtwo still? I'm sorry, I meant Nick.

I should come over soon and play Melee with you all day/night or something and beat your Mewtwo up so badly that you will quit playing him and then like pick a good character and then like get really good at Melee. Either that, or if you want a low tier character I can teach you Roy. :)

By the way-I want to Money Match your Roy Cort for best Roy in CT. I'm not joking.

Papito

Smash Journeyman

I should come over soon and play Melee with you all day/night or something and beat your Mewtwo up so badly that you will quit playing him and then like pick a good character and then like get really good at Melee. Either that, or if you want a low tier character I can teach you Roy. :)

By the way-I want to Money Match your Roy Cort for best Roy in CT. I'm not joking.
ill money match your roy with mine

trademark0013

Smash Champion
Marth and Roy. Emblem Swordsman all the way.
ewwwwww
<_< I still lost the match to some wayward pokeball. **** items.
/QUOTE]
ewwwwwww
Why does Luigi **** so many odd characters?
lol. u def have mmmaaaddd other roys in state to get thru before you can think about that

SleepyK

I dunno how your roy looks, but i'm pretty sure you're still far away from being able to teach people roy like he's supposed to be played... since you don't play roy.

Please don't let your "beginning to improve at melee" status turn you back into your
"hey i suck but i'm going to be a ********" status.

also, dazwa boo hiss you's a ho

Cort

Apple Head
Right, cause someone in CT thinks they can play a character better than me

LOL and it's PoF of all people *facepalm*

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
sleepyK showing up is fitting. GA knows about that Roy... Marty LOL :D

PoF dude i love you but if you act like that Corts going to be asking you "if you're so smart, why aren't you rich?"

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
<3 sleepykz

i want to see martys roy i want to see i want to see

but the real entertainment isn't the spectacle of marty's roy but the soothing sounds of his trash talk. "Woah, you really givin' it to me. Did I date your sister or somethin'?"

SleepyK

lmao

"Man, nite, I gotta live in this state! You know the Germans always make good stuff."

Top Bottom