• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Dear PC,

Now can I come down to Port Chester to play you more often? :) I'll bring Marc and we'll get wastttteeeeddd.
you'll want a 4th for teams *coughcoughMogwaicoughcough*

I have to warn you though, my drunken Falco is a terrible teammate, I just keep shooting high low lasers all match, especially when it doesn't make sense, just ask Cactuar. :p

EDIT: Holy ****ing girl, PockyD's Name is now Pink. I've been camping boards all day and I just noticed this.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer

I have to warn you though, my drunken Falco is a terrible teammate, I just keep shooting high low lasers all match, especially when it doesn't make sense, just ask Cactuar. :p
I can attend to this.

When Mogwai and Cactaur lose to Hazz and Pakman in a falco/falco vs falco/falco match, something is wrong. Although drunken hazz is pretty beast.

pockyD

Smash Legend
EDIT: Holy ****ing girl, PockyD's Name is now Pink. I've been camping boards all day and I just noticed this.
my title mysteriously disappeared so i figured there was no other reason to keep the blue anymore, especially when everyone else seems to have it =\

noodles

Smash Champion
your title changes as you post/are a mod/have mod change it/get a group membership/is premium(guessing that you can be premium)

pockyD

Smash Legend
i had a premium over a year ago (back when custom avatars weren't open to the public either, so i got it go get the avatar/title), and kept the title up until like a few days ago (i didn't notice it was gone until yesterday, but it was definitely there last week) :(

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Ok, maybe this was explained to me before, but why do you keep saying "Oh Girl!" or variations of it?
Because of a magical person named Matt Tripp. He coined the phrase and I brought it to the smash community through my random outbursts. Any exclamation can have an "Oh Girl!" version. Such as "Oh My Girl", "What the girl!?", "Holy Girl!", and others.

The history of Oh Girl after the Matt Tripp era can be traced to myself and Philadelphia. Where it festered and grew until one fateful day where myself, Scar, and GOTM went to Pittsburgh where the residents are repetitive sponges for stupid phrases and various trends. The smashers in the city had seen the rise and fall of such phrases like Scar's 'lil peesha ****, but Oh Girl has been a staple that seems to outlast a normal fad.

Mogwai has been known to increase the prominence of such fads and his current presence in Connecticut is sure to bring about a plethora of ******** phrases and trends.

_milktea

Smash Lord
Thanks for the responses about MLG. I doubt it, but it'd be neat to get an internship with them.

Anyways. Another dumb question, yay.

Do you have to do that whole "remove hardware safely" crap on Mac? Is there a Mac way to do this, or just..rip it out...

pockyD

Smash Legend
**** YALL

some of you cool kids (wes/pakman and whoever you deem cool is acceptable to me!) should come to norcal early, and we can have a rockin' time before genesis

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Thanks for the responses about MLG. I doubt it, but it'd be neat to get an internship with them.

Anyways. Another dumb question, yay.

Do you have to do that whole "remove hardware safely" crap on Mac? Is there a Mac way to do this, or just..rip it out...
Easy. Don't use Mac.

GET AT ME!

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Because of a magical person named Matt Tripp. He coined the phrase and I brought it to the smash community through my random outbursts. Any exclamation can have an "Oh Girl!" version. Such as "Oh My Girl", "What the girl!?", "Holy Girl!", and others.

The history of Oh Girl after the Matt Tripp era can be traced to myself and Philadelphia. Where it festered and grew until one fateful day where myself, Scar, and GOTM went to Pittsburgh where the residents are repetitive sponges for stupid phrases and various trends. The smashers in the city had seen the rise and fall of such phrases like Scar's 'lil peesha ****, but Oh Girl has been a staple that seems to outlast a normal fad.

Mogwai has been known to increase the prominence of such fads and his current presence in Connecticut is sure to bring about a plethora of ******** phrases and trends.
Gotcha. Is Matt Tripp a smasher or just some random guy?

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
BOO HISS DAZWA ABUSING HIS MOD POWERS
HERESAY, I SAY

i think i need more infractions.

also, i think my title disappeared, too.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&

Yeah, sounds good dude. :)

Hazz's everything is good drunk or sober is my guess. Hazz and G Money are also the funniest smashers to ever hit Ne. True Story.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D69v30mgrI&feature=channel_page
I'm back baby (beast combo last stock) lol i suck at PC Chris edgehog now though, everyone can do it cept me :(
edit: also sound and quality is kind of weird because im playing around with a new video editing thingy for the first time.
=D YAYYYYYY!

pc is back? omfgwtf!?
why am i not in CT :(

on a related note, i quit playing smash, i'm just another board lurker now :\
D: Noooo.

Also;
I think Sandra is getting me a gamebridge for my birthday.
Yay! I'll record crap now!

Also;
I've installed vista and all of my programs like, 8 different times this past week. -_- Its getting boring.

-DD

Top Bottom