• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
whats the difference between cyclods and r4? does the cyclo have the ability to use high capability sd cards?
I think they both can use it. CycloDS will continue having updated firmware though, where as R4 has just stopped. Its no biggy, just kinda a precaution to take in case nintendo wants to step up their "anti-pirate" game.

i just got an r4 before i came to see you silly americans in your natural habitat wich is the exact same as mines.

wtf@ you guys getting it for like 25$ =[
i got mine for 40. T.T
i think thats like 30 canadian D:

can anyone recommend some sexy games to play while i be sexy and stuff? =D
i got crono trigger, FFT: a2, megaman gaemzzzz, mario kart 8D, new super mario hoez, the world ends with you (this game is ****ing ********, i got chased by demonic frogs from hell in the first 5 minutes. i killed them with pins that lit them on fire ), aannnddd... tetris ds.. (FFTTTWWW)

cyclods sounds like a drug if you dont say "cyclo -d -s"
teeeheee
>_> Pokemon! Trauma Center! Phoenix Wright! Final Fantasys! Its all good fun.

Yeah, that info is up. I thought you meant Otakon, I don't know my Otakon plans yet cause of flight/hotel/registration info. Connection is the last weekend of July into August. Around the same time as last year.
Ah, well I did mean Otakon the first time. Thanks. It will be a successful 1 Year anniversary with Sandra then! Exact same spot and everything. *points at Khaly to make sure we get that hotel room*

I'm saying get neither. Get the DSTT.

I know nothing about the Cyclo. Just have heard rumors.
:3 Cyclo is yummy.

Lol. So many spelling mistakes. Vicoden sucks for typing.
-DD

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I'm sorry Lil, I'll be sure to have a talk with him. :mad:

Jam, what games have you started playing competitively?
Yeah, like Rich said, I'm going to a Guilty Gear tournament in 2 weeks, and once BlazBlue is released I intend to be all over that. And possibly Street Fighter 4, although I really haven't been into SF since SF 2.

I hope you feel better Nick. And Alexander, why don't you just change your name to Jalexander? Think of how awesome that would be!

Redman061

Smash Cadet
Doubles:

1 Team Isai
2 Diesuperfly+Diesuperfly
3 Show me your moves
4 Fleshwing
5 Team Marylland
5 Team Afro
7 puppinsuds
7 Eithopian Kohla Bears
9 You woke up the snorelax
9 Notorius Two
9 SPAWN OF THE SUN
9 Boss+Vanz
13 Fate Stay in the Kitchen
13 We Liven though
13 BackDoorSlutsX
13 Megatron will Kill anybody for any reason
17 It's up to me
17 Team 1800
17 Manly Mustache
17 Different Strokes
17 shorthoppissing
17 Blue Lazer
17 Two Guys Prettier then Milk Tea
17 *****es in Cream
25 Sleppy Balls
25 Vanila stix
25 Solemn Judgement
25 Zsenshi
25 We Love Pine

Bracket:
http://rapidshare.com/files/180911892/Doublesresults.tm2

Singles:

1 Mew2king
2 Darc
3 Jman
4 Scar
5 HBK
5 Vanz
7 Reno
7 Skler
9 HardGay
9 GMoney
9 Alukard
9 Pakman
13 Boss
13 Dj Nintendo
13 Trademark
13 Tech0
17 Banks
17 Roman
17 Grill
17 Spawn
17 Th0rn
17 JFox
17 Thumbswayup
17 Javier
25 Oorah-Kabra
25 Umbra
25 AOI
25 MogWai
25 Jam Styna
25 Kyu puff

Bracket:

http://rapidshare.com/files/180911893/singles30man.tm2

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Actually Jam, tying for dead last is still dead last.

On top of that...

Actually Jam, pools placings weren't listed, so by making it into brackets you were nowhere near dead last.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Poor DD. :( Use the power ups and stuff. Desh is such a scrub. <3

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
Come back Chewman.
Guess what I did today? I practiced. That's right. PRACTICED!
Why?
Because last weekend I played better than I've ever played before...ever. A few natural things were rusty, but for someone who hasn't l-cancelled or wave-dashed in like 9 months, I didn't miss a beat. I thought I was gonna get ***** last weekend and instead I laid down the hammer. I'm not tooting any kind of horn, I just don't know where this new found ability to not suck came from. Maybe from not f-smashing all the time(but don't think I won't tipper yo a$$ still)

Expect to see more from Chewman in the future.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
:o Yeah, Chewman ***** at this event. And everytime he fsmashed me towards the end of our matches, I got tippered. Freaking ridiculous Chewman!!!

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
guess What I Did Today? I Practiced. That's Right. Practiced!
Why?
Because Last Weekend I Played Better Than I've Ever Played Before...ever. A Few Natural Things Were Rusty, But For Someone Who Hasn't L-cancelled Or Wave-dashed In Like 9 Months, I Didn't Miss A Beat. I Thought I Was Gonna Get ***** Last Weekend And Instead I Laid Down The Hammer. I'm Not Tooting Any Kind Of Horn, I Just Don't Know Where This New Found Ability To Not Suck Came From. Maybe From Not F-smashing All The Time(but Don't Think I Won't Tipper Yo A$$ Still)

Expect To See More From Chewman In The Future.
:D Yay!

lol @ The News Coverage On The Obama Daughters' First Day Of School
:D Lol!
-DD

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Guess what I did today? I practiced. That's right. PRACTICED!
Why?
Because last weekend I played better than I've ever played before...ever. A few natural things were rusty, but for someone who hasn't l-cancelled or wave-dashed in like 9 months, I didn't miss a beat. I thought I was gonna get ***** last weekend and instead I laid down the hammer. I'm not tooting any kind of horn, I just don't know where this new found ability to not suck came from. Maybe from not f-smashing all the time(but don't think I won't tipper yo a$$ still)

Expect to see more from Chewman in the future.
i want to come up to your neck of the woods and play you and Budai soonish.

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.15613
BAM

http://www.meritline.com/pqi-4gb-micro-sdhc-memory-card-class6-2.html
BAM!
or
http://www.meritline.com/kingston-8gb-microsdhc-card-with-adapter-class4.html
BAM!

And if you need it.

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.11294

bam.

All the DS games you want for $25
I have like 50 games on mine and it's only like half full. Using the 8 Gig

****. Just noticed the knocked up the price of the 8 gig. Oh welp let me try and find another link.

Found one.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001BLV78Q/ref=s9subs_c1_23_img1-rfc_p_si1
GJ Darc but I must add something:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820208453

Same price as the 8GB you linked but with free shipping, plus Newegg is awesome.

It was right on the front page of SD! Dunno how you missed it (though it was possible it was put there after you posted).

Ryan-K

Smash Master
I think they both can use it. CycloDS will continue having updated firmware though, where as R4 has just stopped. Its no biggy, just kinda a precaution to take in case nintendo wants to step up their "anti-pirate" game.

DD
nah r4 doesnt work with high capability sd cards, i have an r4 lol

Spife

Smash Master
dear CT,
Some time next week I shall be passing through your state ona great tour of the NE! I would like to make a stop! I don't know when i'll be passing through though :( Possibly the 12th, but I can't say for sure. Make an event! Do it.
I'll probably be through after the 12th though, so no earlier, I'm warning you!
Love,
Spife.

P.S. IT should be a smash event, but GG on the side cause I need to play Jam and Rich more. Sup?

Aesir

Smash Master
AESIR:

i jus realized something. when we were playin javier and umbra in team friendlies, they only won like 1 or two matches. art thou getting better? good shiz :)
spawn and brookman ***** my bad habits, so yeah I've been getting a lot better really fast LOL.

Plus you're really good in teams, so it all worked out xP

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
Did you see Tempest's match vs Light(I think)? It was hilarious
i think you mean vs. lomo, where he got 33 kills from 1 goon. that was incredible.
you know what else? i saw this interview with savior saying in 2009 he was going to beat everyone. then his first 2009 match he got spanked by best. i mean...best is amazing, but it's still pretty funny.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
i think you mean vs. lomo, where he got 33 kills from 1 goon. that was incredible.
you know what else? i saw this interview with savior saying in 2009 he was going to beat everyone. then his first 2009 match he got spanked by best. i mean...best is amazing, but it's still pretty funny.
lomo is horribly inconsistent. I love him when we plays well, but it just doesn't seem to be terribly often.

savior is washed up, he's not gonna make a comeback this year. If you play Zerg and your name is not Lee Jae Dong, you're gonna get ***** :(.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
Top Bottom