• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Cort

Apple Head
@ cort - chimera shot is not a mana problem (nothing is really a mana problem with the new mechanics in 25-mans) so 1 serpent sting and spam chimera and that in itself is a lot of dps. they changed armor pen and i really like that mm talent, not to mention wild quiver.
there were some threads in the hunter forums of people posting SSs of 4k dps as t5/6. now that i think about it though, it was in kara, so the bosses had less armor and resistances than t6 bosses. still, scaling that it would be 3500 in bt and a little lower in swp, considering the gear that should make it even with bm.
thankfully exotic pets sucks now since the extra talent points aren't really doing anything DPS-wise and exotic pets don't do anything extra...meaning 44/?/? is available, or going further for kindred spirits even though it isn't worth it IMO.

also why wear more than 5/8 t6? >.>; the helm, legs, and gloves aren't very great and are outdone by multiple pieces of gear. or is that just what landed in your lap?
thing is you can't spam chimera shot. and you aren't getting the hasty steady shots (which is like, 60-70% of your DPS). and wild quiver is pretty much a waste of points. exotic pets ARE doing RIDICULOUS amounts of dps, some of them were nerfed (and they rebuffed them in this upcoming patch, too.)

lol kara bosses? most kara bosses don't survive more than 25 seconds right now, and I don't even recall looking at my DPS for fights. I did break 5k throughout netherspite though :D loller blue beam.

I have my t6 leggings but I'm using bow-stitched, I was using them as my 4th piece just for the set bonus, I swapped them out. t6 gloves are the best gloves you can get until sunwell pieces (LW pattern and the ones off KJ, lol, aside from the leather ones which are also from SW). and then I have the bracers/belt/chest. I have passed the helm for offspecs to warriors/shamans since I didn't want it. brutal helm is ridiculously good for PvE.
Cort why does the armory say you have cloth on :p?
I was rerunning all the old school instances and the 1% drop chance cloth overall dropped from scholomance so I took it. it's a hot pink dress and I look ridiculous with it and my shoulders/black bow of the betrayer :D

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
If I do not end up playing smash tomorrow with SPAWN and Cort someone else want to play?????

Im dying to play Melee.

PS-Someone ****ing egged my car tonight. I was coming back from Central like 45 mins ago with some friends after hitting up this party and my car got ****ed up. It was a pain in the *** cleaning it up. I was so drunk that it really didnt bother me much though. I had a good night.

So yeah, someone play Melee with me tomorrow. I'm fiending. I also beat Guitar Hero World Tour tonight finally. Took me long enough lol. Games so fun. Eye of the tiger, Hotel California, Beat It, and no sleep till brooklyn for the ****ing win.

****, i said ****a lot.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
1k post...I <3 everyone but I'm lazy.

By the way Jam good posts in that MK thread, you made some really good points.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Pathetic post Nana. No Lazy Johns.

Trade-I was too wasted to process anything in my mind. Lets play today? Maybe I'll drive down there? I dunno. I'll call you if Marc decides to be a homo. More like....you should join us.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=5687169&postcount=9

Samus boards are the best for the Melee boards. Too many cool people on there.

Also- The ****

http://pspupdates.qj.net/Legend-of-...-at-over-25-fps-on-Daedelus-/pg/49/aid/125570

The day I get Perfect Dark on my PSP is the day I will cream my pants. True Statement.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Dustin show me your pictures, show me Frodo's transformation into a skinny guy because of that ****ed ring.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Dude it's not like I can do much I'm at school as it is. Besides I wanted to post in another thread and lazy johns always work :0)

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
1k post...I <3 everyone but I'm lazy.

By the way Jam good posts in that MK thread, you made some really good points.
Yeah, but after a while, you realize that Yuna will say anything to win an argument, so I just stopped.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Good **** WoZ

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK.
What are you doing Sunday man? I'll be driving around with Sandra most of Saturday so that is kinda a no-no.

I plan on taking Sandra to a little picnic at Chatfield Hallow.
^__^;

But yea, we discussed the Chatfield Hallow > All and Your wife living here before.
New Rotary does suck.

-DD
We're leaving to go back up to Mass Sat night or Sun morning. Busy all day Sat with a wedding.

It's a bit....late in the season for a picnic at Chatfield Hollow don't you think?

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Me neither, I have an awesome smashfest to attend to tonight. Melee/Brawl/Poker/Starcraft (just starting to play it again) and most of the MD/VA smashers I play with will be there. Holy **** tonight is gonna be amazing.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Me neither, I have an awesome smashfest to attend to tonight. Melee/Brawl/Poker/Starcraft (just starting to play it again) and most of the MD/VA smashers I play with will be there. Holy **** tonight is gonna be amazing.
+10 cool points. If you want to start playing with other smashers, talk to me and I'll get you setup on our facebook group and hamachi.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Awesome, I'll do that once I actually get good at the game lol. There's like 3 or so smashers I'll play tonight who absolutely **** in the game. I got destroyed by them all last time. I figure I want to be a Protoss main because I have the most fun with them. Who do you use the most?

Aesir

Smash Master
Something political for all you CT voters...

Vote No On question 1 >_>

It's getting time for election so that's why I'm stressing this, last thing we need is the Christian right to get what they want.

(no offense to the Christian smashers, you guys aren't fundamentalists so I have no hate for you guys <3)

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Something political for all you CT voters...

Vote No On question 1 >_>

It's getting time for election so that's why I'm stressing this, last thing we need is the Christian right to get what they want.

(no offense to the Christian smashers, you guys aren't fundamentalists so I have no hate for you guys <3)
I was actually going to post about this last night. It's somewhat inaccurate to frame it the way you did, since a referendum on gay marriage would fail in CT anyway. But you still should vote no on Question 1. Referendums are a bad thing in general, and besides, we live in a Republic. You can't have it both ways.

Top Bottom