• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I'm not even kidding, Trade.

I took this game seriously and i choked in every match.

I just relaxed and played marc today and just treated it like this "Play smash with a buddy" and in all honesty I played so much better probably better then I've ever played.

Didn't screw up edge guards, I was doing proper follow ups blah blah all that **** a marth should be doing.

The moment you take this game seriously is the day you start sucking.

<3 ZoSo.
You can take the game seriously and still have fun.

If you're getting frustrated/choking, that's a problem unto itself.

I don't take this game seriously

Aesir's argument is winning.
I hate you so much sometimes.

Garrett: I'm flattered, I guess. I just say what I mean.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I'm not even kidding, Trade.

I took this game seriously and i choked in every match.

I just relaxed and played marc today and just treated it like this "Play smash with a buddy" and in all honesty I played so much better probably better then I've ever played.

Didn't screw up edge guards, I was doing proper follow ups blah blah all that **** a marth should be doing.

The moment you take this game seriously is the day you start sucking.

<3 ZoSo.
:D I don't take it seriouslyyyy.

I don't take this game seriously

Aesir's argument is winning.
Now its losing.

:3

Also, this dude I'm flirting with on my female character on RO is REALLY creeping me out.

Also, did you guys see that video Sandra made with me yet? I've seen it like 20 times.
-DD

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Aiser is actually fun to play against again. Good **** Zoso. There was a reason him and I stopped playing everyday, now that reason is gone. Hooray for being able to play after work like every Monday, Wednesday, Friday... hopefully.

Cort

Apple Head
Almost... done.. with.. Sunwell..... >_<

Also,

Fallenpiratevyse (11:14:24 PM): you really can't take melee seriously to be good at it.
Fallenpiratevyse (11:14:25 PM): >_>
Fallenpiratevyse signed off at 1:41:20 AM.
Cort 28633 (2:01:29 AM): that is the opposite of true
Previous message was not received by Fallenpiratevyse because of error (2:01:29 AM): User Fallenpiratevyse is not available.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I think what Aiser is trying to say about the whole serious business is don't take each individual match serious.

You definitely have to travel/play good people in order to get better. Just don't be like, wtf, why am I not getting better. Hmmm, I'm going to think as hard as I can each match and analyze what buttons I pressed to do well= bad.

Tired johns if this post didn't make sense.

Cort

Apple Head
Improving, willing to travel, willing to play hours on end -- I took rather seriously.

And then realizing it's a game and having as much fun as possible. It's not a very hard concept.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
PoF forgets only the numeral uno people. Looks like you're one of those people, my love, KevinM.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
Trade-Most dedicated to develop as a smasher
dam str8

neways, if u stop taking this game seriously, your gonna fall into a bad mindset and get *****. the fun in this game and in anything competitive in general is to put all that hard work and dedication into it then watch it pay off

my friends are planning to buy me a wow card so i'll play wit them. lol

UPDATE ON SAT:

assuming i dont do somthing crazy friday night, my plans for saturday are indeed to drive to nj. most of kaiba corp isnt going :( so there are open spots

priority:

cort, zozo, sean (already have spots)

room for one more

Top Bottom