• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

thumbswayup

Smash Master
HOLY **** I just watched Alien, I hadn't seen that movie in over 10 years so technically this was my first time watching the film.

Let me tell you I don't think my heart has ever pounded as hard or as often during a movie. I came just about as close to death by heart attack as is possible. It's now one of my favorite films. Ridley Scott is a god**** genius. So many terrifying camera shots and sounds. That man knows how to make a movie ****ing scary.

Next up is Aliens, which I've heard is almost as good. James Cameron knows how to make things badass.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
So like I said yesterday we should get a smashfest going saturday! So far I know me,Trademark, Cort are down :0/ Anyone want to meet up saturday?

DD and Jam gg's earlier. Either of you guys want to play now?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I'm with Sandra on Saturday, but I'm likely to be going to PoF's on Sunday.
<.< I'm not feeling up to Wifi right now though, sorreh.
-DD

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
I'm with Sandra on Saturday, but I'm likely to be going to PoF's on Sunday.
<.< I'm not feeling up to Wifi right now though, sorreh.
-DD
:0( **** quite the bearer of bad news. But don't you think playing melee and brawl are more fun than...girlfriends? :0P

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
chu has final biweeklies all the time.
Yeah, but Chus really cool....so he can do whatever he wants.

i love Papito.
I think you might have posted this exact post more times than I have insulted Brawl...it is possible. Play Melee with me sometime? Call me.

I wish I could search my name. No one uses my full name, and Jam is too short. Plus, there's already a PB & J, so things would just get confusing.

7 years ago, I was sitting in my Humanities class, when the principal began giving us updates about what was going on in NYC. This girl in my class that I've always hated started saying, "Wow, this is so cool!" So I yelled at her, and said, 'This isn't funny, people are dying!" My teacher suggested to me that I go outside in the hallway to relax. As soon as I get into the hallway, the fire alarm goes off. As we're headed outside, my teacher says to me, "I know you didn't pull the alarm, but since you were out of the classroom when it happened, I have to give your name to the administration."

Some people just have all the luck.
You took one for the team. Good Man. :)

The letter V is everywhere :(

I cannot search for it.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA one of the funniest things I've ever read. Too Good.

HOLY **** I just watched Alien, I hadn't seen that movie in over 10 years so technically this was my first time watching the film.

Let me tell you I don't think my heart has ever pounded as hard or as often during a movie. I came just about as close to death by heart attack as is possible. It's now one of my favorite films. Ridley Scott is a god**** genius. So many terrifying camera shots and sounds. That man knows how to make a movie ****ing scary.

Next up is Aliens, which I've heard is almost as good. James Cameron knows how to make things badass.
Aliens II is actually more exciting and the special effects are really ahead of its time. The first one has a better plot, but the second one is really good. From there-They are downhill. I got the quadrilogy for 40 dollars. (Ten discs) Good ****.

I also saw Mean Streets and Taxi Driver this week. Robert Deniro is arguably one of the greatest actors of all time in my opinion.

Goodfellas
Meet the parents/Fockers
The Godfather part II
Mean Streets
Raging Bull
Analyze This/That
Cape Fear

Hes incredible.

Also-Ray Liotta ***** souls too.

:0( **** quite the bearer of bad news. But don't you think playing melee and brawl are more fun than...girlfriends? :0P
Wow. Just.....wow. I like my weekly dose of Melee for sure...but I definitely like spending time with women more.

no =) LOL
Agreed. :)

On a side note: I did the coolest thing tonight while fooling around with Falco VS Young Link on Final Destination.

He was recoverying and while he was upbing I shot him with NINE Short hopped lasers before I let him make it back to the stage. Yeah, thats right.....NINE perfect timed lasers. Not three-not 7-NINE. I wish I had it recorded....

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
you're lucky your significant other doesn't gimp you all day in smash...heh
>.> Oh, she gets her kicks thrashing me in other games, don't worry.

@PoF:
NINE?! I CAN'T EVEN COUNT THAT ON MY HANDS!
-DD

Khaly

Smash Cadet
My significant other doesn't know how to play anything but Maple and Ragnarok >_>.

Me: We're going to die October 21st. What do you want to do before then?
Her: Have sex.
Me: **** yeah.
Her: I'm serious.
Me: **** YEAH.

Dude, Chum.
Do you know Travis or Xavier Pagiolli?

Khaly

Smash Cadet
They live in Coventry ^-^.
Well, Travis went to College.

I actually wrote a blog about Coventry Lake.
Its pretty much the most amazing lake I've ever seen.
Its so beautiful and dark... I want to bring my girlfriend there.

Lil's my pet on Myspace =P.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Sandra's mother is all about torturing her it would seem.

>_> Her brother was getting yelled at, so he told her parents that she talks with me on the phone until like, 1am, which doesn't REALLY happen, cause she falls asleep on the phone at like 12, so I just sit there making her talk in her sleep.

<_< I actually got her to almost fall off her bed once already by saying, "Honey, could you move over for me? I need some room."

Anyways.

So she was getting wailed at about that, and then her mother goes off on some crazy tangent about how I don't really care about her/only there to use her/my parents hate her/my parents are letting me use her because they know there will be other girls/shes probably just going to end up pregnant/etc. just to get on her nerves.

>_> Personally, it makes me a teenie tiny bit pissed the **** off, cause like, no one defends her, and if she tries to defend herself she'll get yelled at even more.

@_@ So uh, nothing is going to be more fun for me than proving her mother wrong >:p.

<_< I mean, I could handle it if the mother was like, actually mean to me too...but when I was taking Sandra to the movies a few weeks ago, she walked up to me while I was waiting for Sandra and she was like, "Oh, Nick, please drive carefully, because Sandra is my only daughter and I love her very much, so please drive carefully, okay? I don't want her to get hurt or anything."

>_< Ugh.

>_> It hurts a lot to know that Sandra is hurting.

@_@ Then I feel like its my fault...

Alas!
Gnite CT.

lol...why did I even post this?
-DD

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
haha chill out Pof and everyone it was a joke. I see my girlfriend everyday anyways so :0P

Speaking of her....She "decided" I had to do my hair up like a picture of Shai LeBouf she found so right now my forehead is showing for the first time in 6 years and It's quite awkward :0/ Figured I'de let everyone know cause this is CT thread lol.

_milktea

Smash Lord
Today I was hanging out with some folk from college, and in front of us a couple was walking, and the girl was cold and the guy gave her his jacket and it made me sad because I HAVE NO IDEA THE NEXT TIME I'M SEEING DUSTIN.

Just thought I'd add on to the relationship shiz =).

I'm photoshopping this girl's t-shirt design from my group, MY NECK HURTS SO BAD :(. And I have to have it done by tomorrow morning...sigh.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
This.
Everyday she gives me more and more reasons to miss her >_>.
<_< So, if I have to go to long without her, I think I might explode.
Besides, I'm teaching her smash anyways.
-DD
so... am i the only one who caught this or....

I'm photoshopping this girl's t-shirt design from my group, MY NECK HURTS SO BAD :(.
wait... photoshop makes ur neck hurt?

Trash talk is the best thing ever
(not directed at anyone in particular)

Top Bottom