• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I love Papito.
=D Hi Khaly.

"I guess a small town mayor is sort of like a community organizer, except that you have actual responsibilities."
- Sarah Palin

copypasta:
Both Rudy Giuliani and Sarah Palin specifically mocked Barack's experience as a community organizer on the South Side of Chicago more than two decades ago, where he worked with people who had lost jobs and been left behind when the local steel plants closed.

Let's clarify something for them right now.

Community organizing is how ordinary people respond to out-of-touch politicians and their failed policies.

And it's no surprise that, after eight years of George Bush, millions of people have found that by coming together in their local communities they can change the course of history. That promise is what our campaign has been about from the beginning.

Throughout our history, ordinary people have made good on America's promise by organizing for change from the bottom up. Community organizing is the foundation of the civil rights movement, the women's suffrage movement, labor rights, and the 40-hour workweek. And it's happening today in church basements and community centers and living rooms across America.

In other words, BURN IN FUCKING HELL YOU ROTTEN MISERABLE CUNT
I lol'd.

Seriously Uconn? SERIOUSLY?

I'M ALREADY ****ING offering to pay your STUPID ****ING 80 dollars AGAIN, and you won't let me until the 26th? Man, go **** yourselves, **** you Uconn, stupid ****ing ****s.
=[

PoF is a pretty cool guy offline LOL.

I'm sure everyone use to think I was a **** when I trolled, well I am a **** outside of the boards so I guess that doesn't help.
=D You're just funny!

You can tell a lot more about people based on what they write as compared to how they pretend to act in person.
>.> I'm nice all the time!
So I must be nice!
Woo!

Oh I forgot to say I'm in Georgia driving around in a car.

Also guess what happened ~245,284 hours ago?
>_> I think about 245,284 hours ago, Jesus was born or something.
Or maybe I did my math wrong.
-DD

Aesir

Smash Master
You mean Cog and Jesus aren't the same person?

edit: I'm in the MCC computer lab and seriously this really hot chick walked in. I was about to yell; "DAAAAYUUUM"

Yes.

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
You mean Cog and Jesus aren't the same person?

edit: I'm in the MCC computer lab and seriously this really hot chick walked in. I was about to yell; "DAAAAYUUUM"

Yes.
Cog is Jesus's dad wtf are you talking about?

And if you knew that by yelling "Dayum" she would go out with you and do you
that same night, would you?

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4F92UmBhzM

============================================

ssbmfoxuser (8:46:35 PM): Yo.
PandAttacKannon (8:46:57 PM): yo?
ssbmfoxuser (8:47:04 PM): sup?
PandAttacKannon (8:47:11 PM): chillin w/ gf
ssbmfoxuser (8:47:16 PM): O_O
PandAttacKannon (8:47:19 PM): loll
PandAttacKannon (8:47:20 PM): i know
ssbmfoxuser (8:47:24 PM): WOW
ssbmfoxuser (8:47:29 PM): IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU
ssbmfoxuser (8:47:34 PM): GET SOME BOOTY >__0
PandAttacKannon (8:47:37 PM): LOL
PandAttacKannon (8:47:39 PM): shes
PandAttacKannon (8:47:40 PM): reading
PandAttacKannon (8:47:41 PM): this
ssbmfoxuser (8:47:42 PM): im done **** blocking you now.
PandAttacKannon (8:47:46 PM): thanks

===================================================

ROFL

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
============
DarkDragoonBrawl (9:00:10 PM): WHAT IS SHE READING I MUST KNOW
Auto Response from PandAttacKannon(9:00:12 PM): busy
============

>_> Poo.
-DD

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4F92UmBhzM

============================================

ssbmfoxuser (8:46:35 PM): Yo.
PandAttacKannon (8:46:57 PM): yo?
ssbmfoxuser (8:47:04 PM): sup?
PandAttacKannon (8:47:11 PM): chillin w/ gf
ssbmfoxuser (8:47:16 PM): O_O
PandAttacKannon (8:47:19 PM): loll
PandAttacKannon (8:47:20 PM): i know
ssbmfoxuser (8:47:24 PM): WOW
ssbmfoxuser (8:47:29 PM): IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU
ssbmfoxuser (8:47:34 PM): GET SOME BOOTY >__0
PandAttacKannon (8:47:37 PM): LOL
PandAttacKannon (8:47:39 PM): shes
PandAttacKannon (8:47:40 PM): reading
PandAttacKannon (8:47:41 PM): this
ssbmfoxuser (8:47:42 PM): im done **** blocking you now.
PandAttacKannon (8:47:46 PM): thanks

===================================================

ROFL

dayum fail much?

trademark0013

Smash Champion
By mad tight do you mean bro **** tight?
omg on that note:

i;ve learned the best way to get white males to talk openly to me is to call them bro. its like whenever i say "hey wats up man: they respond generically, but if i say "wats goin on bro?" they smile and start giving more details. i wonder if they are flirting with me.... *shrugs*
you kno i woulda did it :)

time for some melee discussion:

i need a new stage to take falcons thats not mute city. suggestions with good logic?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
>_> Irony is best served with a side of loljaykays.
I like mine fried.

I didn't waste a post at all.
-DD

S

Siraeyou

Two months since I've last logged in here, I feel so out of the loop, though I don't think I was ever really in the loop to begin with. >.>

Se><bot

Smash Apprentice
I-r-o-n-i-c

Edit-

Trade-Fountain of dreams
uh, lewl

Go FD and CG Falcons to 90 and/or aggressively edge guard them. It's still fairly hard as some Falcon's can still dash dance camp you to the point of generally always being ahead the match, so you might end up wanting to turnip camp them back.

Getting those random Peach combos into grab are really great. Getting grabbed yourself is really not. DI down and away and randomly DI up from their grabs as a mixup, but not at higher %s.

Always assume they're going to ZoSo back to the ledge (up B at weird angles and fall back 98% of the time to the ledge) but try and cover both options (should they decide to go towards the middle of the stage, which honestly I think is the better idea usually).

trademark0013

Smash Champion
Yoshi's Story? Nevermind, don't listen to me.
lol. def not there
I-r-o-n-i-c

Edit-

Trade-Fountain of dreams
meh
uh, lewl

Go FD and CG Falcons to 90 and/or aggressively edge guard them. It's still fairly hard as some Falcon's can still dash dance camp you to the point of generally always being ahead the match, so you might end up wanting to turnip camp them back.

Getting those random Peach combos into grab are really great. Getting grabbed yourself is really not. DI down and away and randomly DI up from their grabs as a mixup, but not at higher %s.

Always assume they're going to ZoSo back to the ledge (up B at weird angles and fall back 98% of the time to the ledge) but try and cover both options (should they decide to go towards the middle of the stage, which honestly I think is the better idea usually).
wats ur opinion on brinstar? its generally thought of as good, but Lord Knight and PC picked falcon when i CP'd this stage.

lol, na zoso doesnt do that anymore. thats officially the zk, except change 98% to 100. lol

also, hot chicks with big breasts make things so much better. i'll have to cal her..

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
i think brinstar is only good for falcon vs spacies since the lava knee combo =/ i just probably wanted to play falcon because he's fun LOL so brinstar might be a good choice imo.

Khaly

Smash Cadet
the male orgasm releases natural chemicals in the brain that cause the muscles to relax.

thats why men fall asleep after sex. (combined with physical fatigue, because WE ARE THE ONES DOING THE **** WORK.)

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
hot chicks with big breasts make things so much better
Yurp. At my new job...this girl Erica is pretty hot and has a nice set.

Also, my friend Katie is introducing me to two of her hot friends tomorrow that are single and looking for someone. Yum.

Wes-Good **** tonight man. Jigglypuff Fthrow rest combos, kirby gayness, DK VS Pikachu love, almost a 4 stock comeback.......too much greatness.

Just like yeah....put up some GAW matches...and the others i'll let you decide from. Smash 64 matches for sure tho....too fun and gay. haha

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
the male orgasm releases natural chemicals in the brain that cause the muscles to relax.

thats why men fall asleep after sex. (combined with physical fatigue, because WE ARE THE ONES DOING THE **** WORK.)
It's pretty funny to think that muscles relaxing is what causes an erection. You'd think that it would be the other way around. Also, try not to fall asleep afterward. Sometimes it can lead to round 2.

And it's pretty cool when the girl does all the work. Just sit back and enjoy.

Top Bottom