• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Papito

Smash Journeyman
Tekken 4 $10.00 Money Match?

No duh! its not just about a tournament....The Mishima bloodline, (Jun, Jin, Kazuya, Heiachi) Nina and Fox's relationship, Yoshimitsu as Robin Hood, Hwoarang and Jins rivalry, Julia to make peace (shes a hippie ****)...its all far more interesting than a bunch of weirdos with demon faces, unrealistic weapons, super powers, and arenas that look the exaxt same with the same idea (knock the other person out on a small platform!) Also, the levels in Soul Calibur have nothing to do with anything. They're just random places to fight.....only the pirates level associates with him...thats pretty much it. Tekken-The garage where hwoarang and jin fight, the dojo where kazuya, jin, and heiachi fight....etc. You do realize that if characters such as Link, Spawn, (Marc) Heaichi, Yoda, and Darth Vader were not in the game it would not do as well, right? a good 10% of the games revenue is probably for those characters alone because people are stupid and will buy anything with a little extra bonus!

At least in Tekken you can use your environment to your advantage to rack up damage and do wall jumps. If I wanted to knock my opponent off the stage I'd go play Virtua Fighter II for the arcade from friggin 92'

Also, I've said this about a good 4328423904235823 times. I Do Not Care What People Think Of Me On Smashboards. I post how I want to post....get used to it. The people who I'm friends with know how I am and like me for who I am. I do not need to post like everyone else to be accepted. I love all of guys but I'm going to post how I want to post....and expect all of you guys to do the same regardless of who likes them, who reads them, etc.

Thanks.

Also-Possible Smashfest tonight at my place? (Looks to Noodles, Jam, Mogwai, Nana....everyone!)
ill take you up on that, by the way my boy is super nasty ill just play withhim and then ill just take your money, you knowwhat ill just play you in any game that you think your good at and we can money match everything ill gladly take your pay check.

i actually dont have a problem with you or anyone and im to old to get mad over silly video game arguments. you see the thing with you is in person you dont act or talk like you do online which leads me to think your being fake in person. i dont know if you noticed but when you chilled i was asking you about a bunch of the things you usually argue about online and it was like nothing to you, but then online you bust out with all the nonsense you see what im getting at?

It's pretty funny to think that muscles relaxing is what causes an erection. You'd think that it would be the other way around. Also, try not to fall asleep afterward. Sometimes it can lead to round 2.

And it's pretty cool when the girl does all the work. Just sit back and enjoy.
Yeah, my ex girlfriend wanted to be the one doing the work half of the time. It was good stuff. Then again, I was the one who didn't want to be doing the work half the time. :)

Sex is fun.
sex is fun, very fun. i dont know what it is but i aways get girls to do all the work and i always gotta get head i wont even bone unless i get head first im very spoiled when it comes to that lol.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
sex is fun, very fun. i dont know what it is but i aways get girls to do all the work and i always gotta get head i wont even bone unless i get head first im very spoiled when it comes to that lol.
2nd Post of the Year

ZoSo

Smash Champion
i think brinstar is only good for falcon vs spacies since the lava knee combo =/ i just probably wanted to play falcon because he's fun LOL so brinstar might be a good choice imo.
I think Falcon does well on Brinstar only because he doesn't get gimped as easily. Lava is still **** at low percents, of course.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Happy birthday, Cogsmooch~
Joshu
Zoso is a verb

Zoso, we play on
www.legendro.net
It's a low rate server that isn't too low rate. That way, leveling isn't a *****, but getting to 99 and transcending requires work and such.

Falcon also does pretty well on moving stages like pokefloats <_<

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
uh, lewl

Go FD and CG Falcons to 90 and/or aggressively edge guard them. It's still fairly hard as some Falcon's can still dash dance camp you to the point of generally always being ahead the match, so you might end up wanting to turnip camp them back.

Getting those random Peach combos into grab are really great. Getting grabbed yourself is really not. DI down and away and randomly DI up from their grabs as a mixup, but not at higher %s.

Always assume they're going to ZoSo back to the ledge (up B at weird angles and fall back 98% of the time to the ledge) but try and cover both options (should they decide to go towards the middle of the stage, which honestly I think is the better idea usually).
it's so cool to see Cort giving melee advice.
I always do the Zoso up b thing too :ohwell: lol

Thanks SleepyK & DD for the birthday wishes, the rest of you FAIL. I'm disappointed.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
wats good all you motha fukas?
my roommate needs the room tomorrow night. who wants to house me?
I have a couch you could crash on, but you know, Stamford, distance Johns, etc.

it's so cool to see Cort giving melee advice.
I always do the Zoso up b thing too :ohwell: lol

Thanks SleepyK & DD for the birthday wishes, the rest of you FAIL. I'm disappointed.
happy belated bdai cog.

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
so yah whats this i here about bi-weekly thingies that might be going down... p.s. Garrett you suck for never telling me about your smashfests

p.s. happy belated to senior rough chin

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
the male orgasm releases natural chemicals in the brain that cause the muscles to relax.

thats why men fall asleep after sex. (combined with physical fatigue, because WE ARE THE ONES DOING THE **** WORK.)
>_>...
<_< If the chick was really that hot, you wouldn't fall asleep.
Also, this is another reason why hookers are a bad idea.

happy belated bday cog

lol
im sick
so i stayed home from school
(day 7 LOL)
lol
im sick
so i stayed home from school
(day 3 LOL)

ONE UPPED!
-DD

_milktea

Smash Lord
Speaking of sex, I had a dream about a Target store.

Oh and the day before I had a dream I was chasing a comodo dragon, and then I heard Dazwa had turned into a giant iguana so I was running away for my life into an elevator.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon

Oh and the day before I had a dream I was chasing a comodo dragon, and then I heard Dazwa had turned into a giant iguana so I was running away for my life into an elevator.
TargetGiant Iguana Dazwa is the sex.

>_> Lil seems to dream of Dazwa a lot.
-DD

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Mogwai: The parts of the video I watched were good, but there's no way I'm gonna sit through the entire nine minutes.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink

Can u spell Random? I can. milktea just spelt it with her post >_<

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master

Freud would have a field day with you, sister.

But I'll try:
You're scared of Dustin's penis (lizards = cock) but feel guilty about it, thus substituting Dylan in his place, and are truly a lesbian (elevator = womb = vag)

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
jv tells me i might be playing melee tonight...what's the skinny @ central?
What's the dilly yo?

Freud would have a field day with you, sister.

But I'll try:
You're scared of Dustin's penis (lizards = cock) but feel guilty about it, thus substituting Dylan in his place, and are truly a lesbian (elevator = womb = vag)
I agree.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN

wat

NinjaLink said:
I just found the best thing ever. I FOUND THE SF64 VOICE CLIPS. YES!!!!!

http://starfox-online.net/media/audio/voiceacting/sf64/
YESSSSSSSSSSSS

**** i gotta convert them to .wav so I can use them for my computer sounds

Top Bottom