• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
DD, Garrett tells me that you play Mewtwo and that I should play you sometime because I sorta pride myself on my Mewtwo.

Actually, I still haven't played anyone in CT besides PoF, someone needs to hold a smashfest this weekend or something so that I can meet and play some more of you.

noodles

Smash Champion
i vote POF and i will gladly go....maybe depends on my situation at the time. wheres trade gunna be?

Aesir

Smash Master
DD, Garrett tells me that you play Mewtwo and that I should play you sometime because I sorta pride myself on my Mewtwo.

Actually, I still haven't played anyone in CT besides PoF, someone needs to hold a smashfest this weekend or something so that I can meet and play some more of you.
I second this, I really wanna play smash this weekend more so then last weekend.

noodles

Smash Champion
DD have you and jam played your hot and fluffy set? i need to know since im updating brackets now

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon

I do play Mewtwo! He is my Main!
XD But yours is probably better than mine, because I get really out of practice, and never really had the ability to do much but survive to a long time and escape combos.

DD have you and jam played your hot and fluffy set? i need to know since im updating brackets now
Nope.
*turns on the Jam signal*

>_> Anyways;
POFFY!
If you're going to have a smashfest...do it soon or something, right?
Coolio.
-DD

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
**** I've been busy lately and I've missed the last 10 pages or so of posts. Not gonna bother reading them all now :-P .

Mogwai I could play with you maybe tomorrow or Sunday afternoon. I live in Stratford. I'm on AIM Gamewiz442 if you wanna message me.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
mad old and silly XD
=D Like a crazy grandfather!

So yea, I'm going to see if I can watch this pirated DVD on my wii now.
>_> It worked on my computer, but doesn't work on my DVD Player.
<_< Hopefully, it works on the wii.
-DD

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
I've had enough....it is settled

Smashfest at my house this Sunday!!!!!!!

Nana, Zoso, Noodles, DD, Jam, Baka, Trade, Mogwai, Budai, SPAWN, Aesir, Moon Doggie, Brookman?

You all better come. I'll also give JV a call because hes never on the boards...

or you die

DD-Yeah, Mogwai will make your Mewtwo a lot better. His is really good. Its nothing against my Marth though! (Thats not a big deal.....at all!)

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I still haven't played anyone in CT besides PoF
I'm sorry.

**** I've been busy lately and I've missed the last 10 pages or so of posts. Not gonna bother reading them all now :-P .

Mogwai I could play with you maybe tomorrow or Sunday afternoon. I live in Stratford. I'm on AIM Gamewiz442 if you wanna message me.
I would be down to Smash on Sunday. Somebody post here when they know where/when people are getting together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBwwUfuJZr8
LOL!
Watch it until the end.
Its amazing.
-DD
I watched the entire thing earlier today.

DD, IM me when you're ready to play tonight.
What's a multiquote without one of Jam's posts?

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Brookman seems to have dropped off the face of the earth (Jam, would you capitalize "earth" in this situation?). At any rate, I already have plans to see my girlfriend on Sunday, but I'll see what I can do. Garrett, where do you live?

Copy/pasting this because Chops is too good:

If only there was some type of blocking type of bubble. A shielding mechanic so that i could defend myself from snakes amazing Ftilt....However there isnt one. if only there was some type of defensive option available to me, one that i could grab or attack out of to punish snake for Ftilting me. However there is none, i have no choice but to get hit by the Ftilt, as it covers all options.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon

Nana, Zoso, Noodles, DD, Jam, Baka, Trade, Mogwai, Budai, SPAWN, Aesir, Moon Doggie, Brookman?

You all better come. I'll also give JV a call because hes never on the boards...

or you die

DD-Yeah, Mogwai will make your Mewtwo a lot better. His is really good. Its nothing against my Marth though! (Thats not a big deal.....at all!)
o.o Hmm...
Well, my girlfriend is hanging out Saturday, now I just need to convince my dad that I'm healthy enough to drive to North Haven.
=3=; Chances are that I'm not healthy enough, but I'll pop a couple vicoden and get moving.
-DD

Aesir

Smash Master

or you die

if I can get a ride I'll glady come LOL.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Dave, you don't necessarily have to capitalize "earth" in that situation. If you mean "Earth" in the proper noun sense, then you do. But if you mean "earth" as a synonym for "ground", "dirt", etc. then you do.

Garret, I can't make it Sunday. I have groceries to do, and it's football day.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
I love you guys

Dave-12 Dogwood Road North Haven CT its like 40 mins more South of Mike.....:-(

Also: This is lawls

"Dark Dragoon": >.> At CTCon she tackled me during my tournament match
YourStillxWithMe: sick
YourStillxWithMe: id kill my gf if she did that....no joke
"Dark Dragoon": LOL
"Dark Dragoon": It was Brawl.
"Dark Dragoon": and I still won.
YourStillxWithMe: oh, thats fine.

So watch football at Poffy's.
-DD
YES! (Captain Falcon voice.)

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
what what what!? I just watched back to back matches of my Mewtwo beating your Marth, hell, I'd mm your Marth with Mewtwo, lol. Either way, saying it's "nothing" against your Marth is a gross understatement :dizzy:

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Dave, you don't necessarily have to capitalize "earth" in that situation. If you mean "Earth" in the proper noun sense, then you do. But if you mean "earth" as a synonym for "ground", "dirt", etc. then you do.
Well, I looked at it like this: If I wanted to use "earth" in the sense of the planet Earth, I would just say, "fell off the face of Earth," which just doesn't sound right. I think this is a different sense of the word entirely.

http://www.answers.com/earth&r=67

"3. The realm of mortal existence; the temporal world."

Thoughts?

Garrett, it's like two hours to your house, which is about how far I usually drive to Brookman's. I'll try to be there.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
what what what!? I just watched back to back matches of my Mewtwo beating your Marth, hell, I'd mm your Marth with Mewtwo, lol. Either way, saying it's "nothing" against your Marth is a gross understatement :dizzy:
Deal. I was not trying to talk trash or anything...just being a bit of a jerk. I pulled a Cort.

Garrett, it's like two hours to your house, which is about how far I usually drive to Brookman's. I'll try to be there.
Sounds good sir.

Aesir

Smash Master
WOw I can't even defend this, I mean seriously wtf?

I can kind of see him playing the personality because Spike is really level headed, he would just have to pull a less cynical John Constantine and it could work. But he really can't look the part, especially if that picture of him is how he's going to look in the film.

Top Bottom