• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
<3 Bernard. That made me happy, I don't know why.

Are you asking me to give a stereotypical quote on quote, johner? I don't feel like doing it now, so it'll probably never get done.

G'night Ct. Stupid having to wake up early today.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
fox v marth on fd:

this is my personal neutral stage as fox vs everyone except sheik and certain falcos.

as for marth, this stage i feel allows fox to get inside on marth a lot easier than the others. most people feel marth has the advantage because of his range, but i feel that can be worked around. jus remember how gay fox really can be

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
more melee discussion for you guys:

Fox vs Marth on Yoshi's
short match

Wow, I never knew. I'll fix that D:

but no, I was pretty thorough with this one.
it's ok... I mean I was slightly annoyed when I got it in the mail but it's all good. I might buy the white fitted isai one anyways (it wasn't an option when I ordered mine) and the magneto one. :)

Also, wtf is wrong with DaShizWiz?? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hKPwiyXdls

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Woo!
GGs at RG4.
I don't really remember them though.
>_> My bad.
<_< I just kinda lost track of the day when I got to Sandra's.
ROFL.
>_> So uhh...back to her house I go!
o.o; Cya laterrrr.
oh;
Lol@ McCain's VP. >_> Alaska? Pft. Like we can trust them.
They live too close to Russia for my taste. Just like Georgia.
-DD

Papito

Smash Journeyman
My housemates and I occasionally play table tennis. Sometimes it gets really intense. But usually we play with all the lights off and a black light over it. It's fun, trippy, and not hard to see since the ball appears very bright.
I'll see if the table got moved to our new house and if it did I'll host a tourney :p
if you did that you would be a god among men

There is nothing in the world better than getting high, playing Mario Kart, listening to Brazilian music and eating Starbursts.
only if its mario kart 64

That's a crazy stage for that matchup. Low percent kills and gimps all over the place.

I've never been high before, I'll try it one day.
weed = video game super powers

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Good techno artists.... besides Daft Punk, go! Pm me if you could please, if not I'll try my best to actually read the posts.

MikeMoney

Smash Apprentice
I'd have to say Dj eggz, Dj Tiesto, The prodigy, ATB, Aural vampire (mostly Jpop but alot of her songs are technoy) ummm thats all I cna think of atm

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Thanks, Mike dollarsign.

XD, I just remembered that time at my house where we drove to get chinese, and zk had to sit on your lap and you were wearing sweat pants.. ahhh, good times.

Where's DrSuper who knows everything about techno, lol.

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
Hi Spawn,
I'm going to prescribe you:

Justice - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQWuWfxMXA0&feature=related
Simian Mobile Disco - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzNTCxOJK3g

Those are really popular right now
_______

but here are some of my favorites:

Plump DJs - http://www.imeem.com/people/AyFin6h/music/lK_x2KbL/plump_djs_rocket_soul/
MSTRKRFT - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-kBYm3orog
Mylo - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3teUvwIaS0o&feature=related

Take one of each and call me in the morning XD

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Just got back from Cyberden, pretty decent tourny. I played Azen in about 7 or 8 friendlies straight (his Lucario vs my Diddy), all of which he won with me getting him down to one stock each and every time. Except for one match where I beat him, and right after he had to get up to play a tourny match. As he got up he said, "Too good, you're just like NinjaLink" That made my day :)

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
I wish I could play melee with Brookman until 5am.

All I wanna do is Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! And Click Ka-Ching! And take your money.
I was listening to that all day, awesome song..... did you hear the "Swagger like Us." sample they did of this song? Just as epic.

I wonder how all these guys have like 3k worth of posts when I worked so hard to get like 300 on my runicwings account -______-

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
spam harder.
................... xD

Well good night CT threads for those who have nothing to do and wanna see cool stuff visit
my art page. Please comment??

chicomexicano.deviantart.com

I almost never get any views and I do think my art is half way decent, so just tell me what
you think.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
How much do you win in those tourneys, Khaly?

Hey Garret, no-go on tomorrow. I don't have a TV for us to play on.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
errr thats ok man.

I'm going to play Melee with Spawn and Aesir all day tomorrow like im doing right now!!!

We went to Mcdonalds and literally took like 5 minutes ordering crap and because marc was so messed up he kept messing the guy up for the order when we were ordering due to the fact that his window was open on my side lol

ZoSo

Smash Champion
so brookman and i stayed up till like 5am playing yu gi oh and melee at alex's
it was so fun.
xD
errr thats ok man.

I'm going to play Melee with Spawn and Aesir all day tomorrow like im doing right now!!!

We went to Mcdonalds and literally took like 5 minutes ordering crap and because marc was so messed up he kept messing the guy up for the order when we were ordering due to the fact that his window was open on my side lol
God DAMN I want to play Melee.

I received an infraction for flaming Mic_128.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Just got back from Cyberden, pretty decent tourny. I played Azen in about 7 or 8 friendlies straight (his Lucario vs my Diddy), all of which he won with me getting him down to one stock each and every time. Except for one match where I beat him, and right after he had to get up to play a tourny match. As he got up he said, "Too good, you're just like NinjaLink" That made my day :)

Top Bottom