• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
jv told me that this semester i have to go to tournaments again.
so i guess i'll see some people and get my *** handed to me in brawl.
sounds fun. someone will have to keep me in the loop or i'll forget everything.

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
yah that will work.. i hear so many good things about that series.. also yah diddy is the only reason i still play brawl.. cant wait to see what teams we turn out to be. well also have to table tennis.. its a must
i havent heard anything about it yet hazy but i can post it when theres a date involved so you wont forget

_milktea:
edit//dudeee you guys have to play my mom at table tennis. she doesn't look sportsy at all, like, i figured she would suck so i asked her to play

she ****ing ***** me LMAO T______T;;;;;;;; freakin chinese ppl
chinese people have a i **** at table tennis gene, its a proven fact

ooo 500 posts... yay for mediocre accomplishments

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
lol yeah. shes beyond that though. apparently she was on some ping pong team for a while in china, crazy stuff, wish i knew more about my mum/culture
You should get her to money match people in ping pong.
On that note, there's a ping pong room at the venue for Tipped Off Three

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Tips to prevent yourself from blowing too much money via debit card without realizing?

halp
I always found it easier to not spend money with a debit card, because most of my purchases are of the < $20 variety. If I break an actual $20 on a candy bar, then that $20 is as good as gone. But if I don't have cash ( I never carry it), I'll ask myself, "Is this candy bar really worth using my debit card for?" That's how it works for me.

SleepyK

tips

don't use a debit card

or just use online banking to check real quick before you leave the house.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
yeah well, "dazwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

dylibido as sleepyk puts it

(to fill in the rest of the CT thread, apparently i said "dazwaaaaaaaaaaa" well semi-conscious and while cuddling with dustin LOL. i was totally unaware i did it, and then i was like, "well i must have said it because i was waiting in line to play his ZSS in brawl")
lol that's really funny.

SLEEPYK: my isai shirt (i got the light blue one)'s design has a sketch-like white outline around the design, are the magneto ones going to have that too? Plz know I only ask because they look amazing and I do want!

Obama ****ing killed it. Holy **** it was good. **** McCain and his desparate attempt to get Clinton supporters. How shallow.

Mystic Aquarium is awesome! <3 Beluga whales lol

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
My housemates and I occasionally play table tennis. Sometimes it gets really intense. But usually we play with all the lights off and a black light over it. It's fun, trippy, and not hard to see since the ball appears very bright.
I'll see if the table got moved to our new house and if it did I'll host a tourney :p

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
my Housemates And I Occasionally Play Table Tennis. Sometimes It Gets Really Intense. But Usually We Play With All The Lights Off And A Black Light Over It. It's Fun, Trippy, And Not Hard To See Since The Ball Appears Very Bright.
I'll See If The Table Got Moved To Our New House And If It Did I'll Host A Tourney :p
Fuck Yes !

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
haha clever coding jam

and yeah I definitely know they would be down seeing as we've had beer pong tourneys on the same table for $. It just might not be for a month or two

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Tips to prevent yourself from blowing too much money via debit card without realizing?

halp
I agree with Sleepy, use online banking and check your balance every day. As long as you always remember that you're playing with real money when you have a debit card you'll be alright.

Table tennis tournament yesssssssssss! I need to get my own paddle and actually play more often. Let's do it.

Khaly

Smash Cadet
so yeah.
for english, my friend told me he likes chicken
and i was supposed to write about him. (he's black)

so i was like
"he likes fried chicken (of the kentucky variety), general tso's chicken, orange chicken, chicken nuggets, chicken tenders and chicken teryaki. he also likes washing it down with kool aid."

and i got a 10 out of 10. rofl

trademark0013

Smash Champion
so yeah.
for english, my friend told me he likes chicken
and i was supposed to write about him. (he's black)

so i was like
"he likes fried chicken (of the kentucky variety), general tso's chicken, orange chicken, chicken nuggets, chicken tenders and chicken teryaki. he also likes washing it down with kool aid."

and i got a 10 out of 10. rofl
i wish my school offered a class on sterotypes

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
There is nothing in the world better than getting high, playing Mario Kart, listening to Brazilian music and eating Starbursts.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
thats the one sterotype everyone should kno next to black people

Attire:

cargo shorts (brown or deep green)
burkinstock sandles (however its spelled)
c.m.p. or shirtless
"live strong" bracelets
abercrombie and fitch water polo t shirts

activities:
ultimate frisbee
shirts v skins football (but everyones shirtless)
gamecube, or that "one" game on xbox

drink of choice:
natty ice

music:
dave matthews band
jack johnson
incubus
chevelle

movies:
harold and kumar go to white castle

... writing that jus got me a little hot and bothered...

what johns spawn?

SleepyK

lol that's really funny.

SLEEPYK: my isai shirt (i got the light blue one)'s design has a sketch-like white outline around the design, are the magneto ones going to have that too? Plz know I only ask because they look amazing and I do want!

Obama ****ing killed it. Holy **** it was good. **** McCain and his desparate attempt to get Clinton supporters. How shallow.

Mystic Aquarium is awesome! <3 Beluga whales lol
Wow, I never knew. I'll fix that D:

but no, I was pretty thorough with this one.

Top Bottom