• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Khaly

Smash Cadet
SGX maybe? Yes ? No?
SGX makes stuff for Flash Flash Revolution.
He's got some really good stuff.

My favorite song of his, is "Tell Me A Story"

Jam- I win about ~20 dollars of stuff for 1st place, and ~10 for second.

Well, technically speaking, I won 8 tournaments.
I tied for 1st place for 4 of them.

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
lol at meatriding

and that sucks Zoso, but what were you doing in the Australia boards anyway??

Good ****.

LOL.

So uhh...X is a good techno guy iirc. Basshunter. I like a lot of DJ Markitos's stuff.
Uhh...
Benny Banassi makes good music videos.
LOL.
-DD
Basshunter is pretty decent, only cuz I think that DotA song is just plain sillyyy

There are a lot of house DJ's that I don't know very well...
since I haven't been to any clubs nor have I played DDR in a while :/
______

I'm moving up to CT tomorrow!!
Now I can start coming to tourneys and play melee w/ pplz

trademark0013

Smash Champion
dang pc and kip are nice, and his house is setup mad nice 4 mini smashfests. Bout to come home now, better than I ever been. Niqqas need to get at me for real. Also, word life in the future if I'm goin OOS for a tourney and u wanna go but have to be back mad early the next day, don't go. Lastly, shoutouts to NY and NJ for keepin melee alive.

-I love my phone.

_milktea

Smash Lord
I have a lot of homework and I'm not doing it :(.

I'm really bored :(.

I keep looking at tournament listings in hopes a local one will pop up T__T, but alas...there's just Mass Madness in October.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
How did you even find my post LMAO haha you know you love it :p
Its called doin a search for my name. U thrown my name out alot in other threads also. I'm watchin you...............GOTEM!!!

I have a lot of homework and I'm not doing it :(.

I'm really bored :(.

I keep looking at tournament listings in hopes a local one will pop up T__T, but alas...there's just Mass Madness in October.
Theres also an ECRC event in NYC in October, called Apex. But not exactly local for you :-p. IM me if ur bored:dizzy:

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
>_> You searched SWF for your own name?
Lol?

<_< But anyways, I'm not feeling well today.
lololol.
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
So I just finished the latest Code Geass.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
-DD

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I made a three stock comeback on Chillin's Falcon with Fox in a mm yesterday lmao. **** was intense, but he ended up winning the set. **** close though, the other two matches were both Falcon dittos and came down to the last stock last hit. Is it strange that I've gotten better at Melee while still playing Brawl so much?

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Yes, I just got the class I needed. Now I don't have classes Tuesdays/Thursdays. Rawr. Now I just want to switch one of my later evening classes to the morning and it'll be the perfect schedule except it's not even that important. Screw everyone who said I won't get the classes I needed at good times/days from registering last second. >:O

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I made a three stock comeback on Chillin's Falcon with Fox in a mm yesterday lmao. **** was intense, but he ended up winning the set. **** close though, the other two matches were both Falcon dittos and came down to the last stock last hit. Is it strange that I've gotten better at Melee while still playing Brawl so much?
LOL I'm the same way.
<_< I got better with my Marth and Sheik and my Mewtwo kinda got worse until I realize I can DJC again.
But yea. Totally.
Wouldn't be able to do a 3 stock comeback on Chilin. LOL.

Yes, I just got the class I needed. Now I don't have classes Tuesdays/Thursdays. Rawr. Now I just want to switch one of my later evening classes to the morning and it'll be the perfect schedule except it's not even that important. Screw everyone who said I won't get the classes I needed at good times/days from registering last second. >:O
PROCRASTINATION IS WHAT HAS BUILT THIS NATION AND WILL CONTINUE ITS DOMINATION OF THE MINDS IN OUR GENERATION.

lolwut?
-DD

thumbswayup

Smash Master
LOL I'm the same way.
<_< I got better with my Marth and Sheik and my Mewtwo kinda got worse until I realize I can DJC again.
But yea. Totally.
Wouldn't be able to do a 3 stock comeback on Chilin. LOL.
LOL you'll get there. Besides, Chillin's not as good as he used to be, but he's still very ****ing good.

Oh, and to give you an idea of how long ep 5 is taking, skins and I just spent over 6 hours working on it and got about 1 min 10 seconds done. We have about 8 or 9 minutes completed overall, and this looks to be over 30 minutes in length. Depressing isn't it? If we get this out before Christmas it'll be a miracle.

noodles

Smash Champion
lol i did that earlier today when i saw that post. first noodles416 and there was only a few, then noodles saw some posts i havent seen before directed at me (ct thread) one or two in the ROB forums, and a bunch of food related post >____________>

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
It doesn't let me search Nus because it's only 3 letters and nobody says nuscirtap. Actually, nobody talks about me anyways so no point searching. >_>
Ha, I just tried it and the same thing happened with Jam. Let's try Stunna.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Nus, nus-ity nus nus-gasm. Nustastically nusalicious!

Dazwa I'm talking about.

It's also darc outside.

_V_

Smash Ace
It is impossible to search for V :(

Edit//Also, can someone direct me to where I can find out how to get whatever game on a DS for a friend?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
...guilty <_<

I also search for "maine" a lot. There's not many people up here so whenever someone new pops up, it's celebration time <_<
>_> Oh yea, a friend of mine just started College in Maine.
I met him in line for Brawl.
Then I beat him or his friend pretty soundly.
But uhh, I guess hes better? Or hasn't been playing much?
I dunno, going to North Eastern College or something.
And he is asian.
So he'll pick up quick.
>_> Woo! New Maine people!
Kinda.
-DD

Khaly

Smash Cadet
Oops, I guess not O_O.
The limiter within the car is set at 155MPH, or so they say.

Frankly, I'd be a little scared to test that. >_<

Top Bottom