• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

trademark0013

Smash Champion
I saw this pretty cute girl at BigY Saturday night, she knew V it was pretty awesome LOL.
lmao dam this ***** aesir usin V's name to get chicks. lol
Seriously though, we should play, I'm eager to play new people up here.
yea well i'm in school now. ppl should play at like brookmans house or i can house ppl now in my common room.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
i own Rudy. It's pretty good. Along with my elite other 350+ movies (Ask Aesir and Spawn for evidence...)

Also-That tier list is pretty accurate except I really think ROB is much more broken than DDD, GAW, and Falco. Rob is like the Melee Peach. (You have to KILL him to Kill him) Robs nair and bair are extremely broken (dont even bother SGing either attack), hes probably one of the hardest characters to approach, hes camps EXTREMELY well, he reflects projectiles, he has supported DI with his bair, he has one of the best recoveries, he has a strong spike, an angled Fsmash, one of the quickest attacks in the game, (his dsmash) is EXCELLENT out of shield, and has plenty of solid kill moves.

GAW is excellent against ROB but he has more struggling matchupss than ROB does in my opinion.

Other than that, the list is pretty accurate.

PS-Marths Fsmash is BROOKKEEENNN in Melee

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Thanks, DrSuper. I'm not sure if I can handle all this amazingness. Justice is too good.

I love drunken smash... even though I'm terrible at it.

Google chrome looks amazing.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Wow, I didn't think anyone of you had seen it lol. I saw Rudy for the first time last night and it was very good. I love the music, it has one of the most inspiring scores I've ever heard.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
drSuper- I liked that Simian mobile disco vid. ;) I liked all of the stuff you prescribed. You have any other artists you wanna share with me, I'd be glad to take the prescription. ;)

Also, OC matches are retardedly good, everyone watch them now.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
I love drunken smash... even though I'm terrible at it.
Thats because I three stocked your Fox while we were drunk out of minds and I was on a tear w fsmashes. ROY smashes too! I really want to see if i can do that again while being sober to see what the results would be haha haha

Papito-Next Monday or Wednesday night we should do drunken smash? If I can crash at your place I'm definitely down for a night of smoking and drinking.

Seriously this weekend was amazing, PoF is hella legit in my book LOL.

so much fun! LOL
Can I get a Mchicken hold the chicken? "We should go back tomorrow and ask for the fork." "Excuse me sir but you forgot the fork from my Cinnamon melt last night....can i get that?"

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
There's no way anyone can say D3 or GW are less broken then Robot. D3 has much fewer poor match-ups, and GW does as well. GW's only bad match-up is really MK and even that isn't too bad. Rob should probably be above Falco, that I can concede, but the other two are better characters overall.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
There's no way anyone can say D3 or GW are less broken then Robot. D3 has much fewer poor match-ups, and GW does as well. GW's only bad match-up is really MK and even that isn't too bad. Rob should probably be above Falco, that I can concede, but the other two are better characters overall.
No.

Donkey Kong, Toon Link, Link, Meta Knight, Snake, Olimar, and Marth are all extremely difficult for GAW.

DK-All you need is a good solid dk punch or f smash at around 70-80% and hes done. (He has ARMOR FRAMES so bairs and gaws BS aerials will mean nothing.)

Toon Link and link-They outcamp him because he cant bucket any of their projectiles

MK and snake-No need to explain.

Olimar-Same as TL and Link

Marth-Hes faster in the air and can easily counter bairs because most GAW's spam it pretty bad.

King Dedede is really not that difficult to fight. Hes slow, his attacks have loads of ending lag and small characters **** him due to the fact that he cannot chain grab them and thats a good 50% of his game. TL, Kirby, MK, Snake, (Grenades stop chain throws) Falco, Fox, GAW, Sonic, Jigglypuff, and Olimar can easily succeed against DDD. DDD's chaingrabs also have NO FOLLOW UP....theres no attack you can do right after the edge throw unless its bowser or DK.

Please, look at evidence.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=157979
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=160051

Notice how all those match ups begin with "He can/can not be chain grabbed" ???

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
DrSuper, you're going to have to start giving me some of the older music you like (I really like plump dj's stuff). I can't really obtain it from anywhere if you catch my drift, lol.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
Torrents Marc! Torrents!

Meta Knight
Snake
King Dedede
Mr. Game & Watch
Falco
R.O.B.

High
Marth
Wario
Lucario
Donkey Kong
Diddy
Pikachu
Ice Climbers
Kirby
Pit
Wolf

Middle
Toon Link
Olimar
Fox
Zelda
Zero Suit Samus
Bowser
Luigi
Peach
Ike
Shiek

Low
Lucas
Ness
Mario
Pokémon Trainer
Samus
Yoshi
Sonic
Jigglypuff
Ganondorf
Link
Captain Falcon
Also, didnt I keep telling people for ages that Shiek was a lot better than low tier? You guys kept saying she was easily "one of the worst in the game" Not true by any means.

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
Luigi is definitley top of the high tier, if you guys have a prob verse mine.

Also when it comes to tier list, I don't think anyone knows what there talking about
just still way too early, and not enough people are repping all those low to middle tier
characters. Take Dazwa and his ZSS if everyone played like that you think
ZSS would be low?

No.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Torrents Marc! Torrents!

Also, didnt I keep telling people for ages that Shiek was a lot better than low tier? You guys kept saying she was easily "one of the worst in the game" Not true by any means.
>_> Remember how Sheik is the bottom of Middle Tier?
Yea, that's like an honorary title.
-DD

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yea. GW is good so idk wtf hes talkin about. GW has prolly the best priority in teh game PERIOD. Close range u cant fight him. just cant.
Exactly! Hooray for someone who understands Brawl.

M-D - MM next tournament I see you at? Luigi vs Rob

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace

I will probably see you mass madness, and our Luigi vs Rob fights are so close
it just make it more tense adding money on the line. :D

P.S. CT thread, soon I will be getting my car meaning more tourneys!!

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink

Ppl dont understand that i most likely kno the most about this game then anyone which is why we shocked the **** outta u at MM with teh nuke LMAO. Seriously though. I play every single character. I kno the strengths, weaknesses etc. I SHOULD be in the backroom but i wont say anything.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Luigi is definitley top of the high tier, if you guys have a prob verse mine.

Also when it comes to tier list, I don't think anyone knows what there talking about
just still way too early, and not enough people are repping all those low to middle tier
characters. Take Dazwa and his ZSS if everyone played like that you think
ZSS would be low?

No.
You're right, Luigi is godly and I ****ing hate playing against him. Did you know that ***** can L-cancel? Boss showed it to me. God, I hate playing against him now cause he's always gonna go Luigi on me in tourny. What a horrible matchup for Diddy.

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
Ppl dont understand that i most likely kno the most about this game then anyone which is why we shocked the **** outta u at MM with teh nuke LMAO. Seriously though. I play every single character. I kno the strengths, weaknesses etc. I SHOULD be in the backroom but i wont say anything.
WHAT ARE FOX'S WEAKNESSES AND HOW CAN HE OVERCOME A G&W!?!?!?!?!?

(I must know so I can stand a chance agains OBM, sigh G&W is my only problem
matchup >_>)

LUIGI CAN L-CANCEL!?!?!? I can press R like I did in melee!?!?!?!

I love my life. :D

thumbswayup

Smash Master
MEAT RIDING

godihateluigi

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wouldn't surprise me if you did know the most about the game. We'll have to play more next time I see you.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Yup, Boss found it out. He jumps, dairs, then dodges right before he hits the ground and all the lag disappears. Gone, absolutely none. It's the most broken thing I've ever seen. He was flying around like it was Melee Jesus Christ.
Thats amazing.
I'm going to do that all day tomorrow.
Lol.
-DD

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
Yup, Boss found it out. He jumps, dairs, then dodges right before he hits the ground and all the lag disappears. Gone, absolutely none. It's the most broken thing I've ever seen. He was flying around like it was Melee Jesus Christ.
Wait, if you have enough time to air dodge that means technically the move ended and even if you didnt airdodge you would basicly just land anyways..... Trust me I tried that <__<

doesn't help.

NINJALINK TELL MEEEEEEEEEEEEE, I WANT YOUR KNOWLEDGE!!!

Top Bottom