• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
so me and spawnu6mne3dew discovered that the ffmash is brooken an beyond ridiculous in marth matches. Sapawn typed earliuer with **** and we are both so ****ing so wastedd right not. Captain morgan is too goot. Weliterally won like 6 matches in a row vs aesir and trade and ***** all day w marth f smash. Italked so much **** bgg just forward smashing all day long. Vodka es to good guitar hero is fun w drink and im ten times better when imwastwed playing smash. Mind games mean absolutely nothing

nes games are good bye.Spawnms good at mixing drinks. Beye

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone wanna play smash today? I think M-D said he was calling Papito and G to see if we could play with them but i'm not sure. I want to play people though I have the whole day off. PM me or something!!!

_V_

Smash Ace
Mogwai, are you from New Jersey? A smasher from NJ goes to my school up here in NY now, Steven Storms. I haven't gotten a chance to meet up with him in person yet, but hopefully I will soon.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Mogwai, are you from New Jersey? A smasher from NJ goes to my school up here in NY now, Steven Storms. I haven't gotten a chance to meet up with him in person yet, but hopefully I will soon.
so me and spawnu6mne3dew discovered that the ffmash is brooken an beyond ridiculous in marth matches. Sapawn typed earliuer with **** and we are both so ****ing so wastedd right not. Captain morgan is too goot. Weliterally won like 6 matches in a row vs aesir and trade and ***** all day w marth f smash. Italked so much **** bgg just forward smashing all day long. Vodka es to good guitar hero is fun w drink and im ten times better when imwastwed playing smash. Mind games mean absolutely nothing

>_> wtf?
<_< I was in pain yesterday so I drank some wine with dinner and my dad didn't object.
o.o But yea, I don't like anything that isn't wine.
>_> I can't imagine playing guitar hero without standing, so I don't think smashed guitar hero is for me.
<_< and I can't play smash very well as it stands, so I think anything other than norm would fail.

Oops, I guess not O_O.
The limiter within the car is set at 155MPH, or so they say.

Frankly, I'd be a little scared to test that. >_<
>_> Just go to a raceway and test it out.
I'm pretty sure they let normal cars on there sometimes for giggles.
-DD

trademark0013

Smash Champion
We should play Wednesday. I really want to record stuff for my combo video.
you want tomake a combo video of me and zoso? good looks
steven storms is on of the best names i heard assuming storms is his real last name

omw to ccsu once i put some clothes on. lol
NB/hartford, get at me

thumbswayup

Smash Master
W-What? You didn't say anything wrong at all. Please tell me you saved the message you received from the mod when you got the infraction. I'd love to know the reasoning behind that.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
W-What? You didn't say anything wrong at all. Please tell me you saved the message you received from the mod when you got the infraction. I'd love to know the reasoning behind that.
No message, I just happened to be doing stuff on the CP and I noticed a new infraction.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
I recieved an infraction for flaming all ROB players that are switching their main to MK. Did I mention I despise SWF these days?
I think I'm the only one not switching. But I agreed with that post you made, it was good stuff.

I've also gotten an infraction for asking people to play on wi-fi. Kinda gae.

_milktea

Smash Lord
I've seen so many girls start **** and flame like the biggest moron in the world and still get no infractions; it's quite silly.

No, not referring to myself. I usually don't flame, period.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
I think I'm the only one not switching. But I agreed with that post you made, it was good stuff.

I've also gotten an infraction for asking people to play on wi-fi. Kinda gae.
Funny part is i never heard ROBs goin to MK. All the ROB players i kno have some history using GW or Samus....and then again. Think about this. All the ppl who mained one character in melee uses a certain other character in brawl. All falcon mains or have some trace of falcon tend to go to snake. All Link players uses wolf. Peach players uses MK.....WTF

EDIT: u didnt IM me milktea T_T

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
OH GOD its gonna look stupid most likely. I just saw some recent list of luigi bein bottom tier cause of his tourney placements. I wanted to smack every luigi player in teh mouth.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I honestly don't think it's possible for me to disagree more with that list than I do right now. `

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
The only part of that list that should really matter is like Top and High, which Top is like, spot on so....

_milktea

Smash Lord
Added you to my bud list ninjalink!

i just searched for my name lol. the things i found were both aggravating and intriguing.

I'M A WANNABEMAGE =3, that made me happiez.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Added you to my bud list ninjalink!

i just searched for my name lol. the things i found were both aggravating and intriguing.

I'M A WANNABEMAGE =3, that made me happiez.
Yea same here. I dont like everything im hearing about me......haters and noobs alike. OH GAWD.

Aesir

Smash Master

Seriously this weekend was amazing, PoF is hella legit in my book LOL.

so much fun! LOL

I saw this pretty cute girl at BigY Saturday night, she knew V it was pretty awesome LOL.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
I'm originally from Philly, went to school in Pittsburgh and now am in Stamford. I did play a lot with NJ smashers while I was in Philly though, so I dunno, maybe he knows me. I used to be Wesley on boards too, so he might know me by that, but I don't recognize Steven Storms...

you want tomake a combo video of me and zoso? good looks
lol, I just spent a good part of the weekend recording with Cactuar and Pakman, which mostly sucked for getting combo vid stuff, so I really don't think recording with yall can be any worse. I'm just planning on recording everything for awhile so that when i do awesome stuff, I have it on my computer.

Seriously though, we should play, I'm eager to play new people up here.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Top Bottom