• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Garrett, there weren't any torrents for it, that's what I was getting at. :(

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Huh, Tl only has trouble vs Zelda and Olimar. I thought he got ***** by a whole bunch of people. LOL @ MK's only bad matchup being DK.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt53flmF2m0

Alright, he does it before the time I'm about to say, but at 34-38 seconds in he shows it off once he kills Lobos. Apparantly you can do it with all Luigi's aerials. Boss is too good.
ur a dumbazz cause it doesnt cancel. Its just a showoff method. Theres a luigi in NY that does that exact same ****. Luigi can do 3 fairs, 2 bairs, i think 3 uairs and 2 dairs in 1 short hop. HE HAS NO NEED TO PRESS L/R.

As for moon-doogie. u can just spam him to be onest, He can catch it in the bucket but its not a threat. Spam him and wait for him to try to bair and upsmash him. Remember GW is slow.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
even if u dont l - whatever arent all of lugis ariels lagless?
When he dodges before he hits the ground then lands, there is zero lag. So if you try to hit him after the aerial it misses because he dodged, and he'll hit you after he lands because he has no lag. Just watch the vid. I've played his Luigi a lot before and after he started using it and it makes a HUGE difference. He is much faster when he does that.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
When he dodges before he hits the ground then lands, there is zero lag. So if you try to hit him after the aerial it misses because he dodged, and he'll hit you after he lands because he has no lag. Just watch the vid. I've played his Luigi a lot before and after he started using it and it makes a HUGE difference. He is much faster when he does that.
Just read my post above.........all he does is FAST FALL. THIS METHOD ISNT NEW AT ALL. IT HAS ONE BIG AZZ WEAKNESS. HE DODGES.

'Ignorance is painful.' ~Cell

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
It does seem to make him faster, My luigi doesnt seem as fast as his, then again he could be fast falling into the airdodge.

knew it, he is fast falling, bah i am tired good night CT thread, boy do I have alot
of posts to make up for.... -_______-

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
bleh, I Can't Get Snakes On A Plane Theme Song Out Of My Head. I Went To A Friend's Friend's Apartment A Few Nights Ago And Everyone Was Just Singing And Dancing To It. ><
:o Snakes On A Musical!?
-DD

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Now that that stupid luigi nonsense is over.....(nonsense equals something nearly every character can do)....Silly Rabbit. Tricks are for IDIOTS.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
BTW for any of you who are bored and wanna try something new.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsDn4cua8P0

It actually may be relevant to the future metagame of brawl, check it out
if you wanna make one go for it, its tough though X___X
At least SOMEONE is tryin to be innovative......jeez.......ppl suck. Prob with those is they can tech but its unlikely bein its random. Some of them they can escape though.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Still very useful, I certainly can't ****ing beat him.
The only reason he airdodges is so he can easily buffer another move with less proper timing. U kno how to beat that. Attack the frame he lands. JUST LIKE ANY OTHER CHARACTER. Some guy in NY does the same thing......2 stocked him twice. Keep doin it all u want. U WILL GET PUNISHED. Do that to a GW and see if u'll dodge his attacks LMAO

thumbswayup

Smash Master
The only reason he airdodges is so he can easily buffer another move with less proper timing. U kno how to beat that. Attack the frame he lands. JUST LIKE ANY OTHER CHARACTER. Some guy in NY does the same thing......2 stocked him twice. Keep doin it all u want. U WILL GET PUNISHED. Do that to a GW and see if u'll dodge his attacks LMAO
Ok, makes sense. It's just always scary playing Boss, you never know what he's going to do. Plus the bananas make Luigi slide too far which sucks. I need to work more on this matchup.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Ok, makes sense. It's just always scary playing Boss, you never know what he's going to do. Plus the bananas make Luigi slide too far which sucks. I need to work more on this matchup.
I thought i covered the matchup before. U never try to grab him after a banana toss. always dash attack.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
>_> Is NinjaLink a permanent fixture to this thread now?
That'd be cool.
New faces and whatnot.
-DD

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Good. I ****ing despise Diddy dittos LMAO
Actually i'll just go random on u.

@ Smooth criminal.....have fun usin fox. I have alot of experience in that matchup with like every char in the game so............^_^. I dont think u wanna kno what i do to foxes......

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
>__>

I have a lot of fun playing (Brawl) Fox.

But, yeah. I think I have a general idea of what you do to Fox: You lose to him. Very badly.

MASTERCHIEF OLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Just kiddin', bro. You're awesome from what I hear. I don't think I'd honestly win in a match. One of these days we'll play, though. In fact, I'm almost sure of it. ****in' Clearwater Florida is strewn with Brawl players. Until I get a car, it looks I'mma saddle up and play along with 'im until I get my own vehicle. I still might be playing then, but...I'll probably be playing Melee.

>__>

Smooth Criminal

Top Bottom