• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
=_=; Well that's ********.
My dad locked my GPS in his car and took the keys.
>_>...
I get lost even WITH the GPS, so I won't dare go to Baron's without it.
-DD

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
Well, I can't beat that logic.
I'll head out now.

Also:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neO3lwWisGI
LOL MORE KEN.
-DD
wow you have to be kidding me.....

Also, for next NFB, I was thinking of having a fun, event!!! A draft crew event for brawl!!
for those who don't know basicly 1st and 2nd will become crew captains. Then at that point
all the competitors will line up for the draft, kinda like dodgeball.

Don't get picked last xD

So what do you guys think?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
wow you have to be kidding me.....

Also, for next NFB, I was thinking of having a fun, event!!! A draft crew event for brawl!!
for those who don't know basicly 1st and 2nd will become crew captains. Then at that point
all the competitors will line up for the draft, kinda like dodgeball.

Don't get picked last xD

So what do you guys think?
I think I'd get picked last.
LOL.

Oh, and remember what I said about my dad taking the keys?
No, they're actually locked in the car next to my GPS.

****ing bull****.
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
LOL sucks for my brother.
I just decided to steal his internet enabled phone and mapquest it.
Away I go!
Yea, I'm too lazy to write it all down.
>_>.
-DD

Papito

Smash Journeyman
Dave-that actually is REALLY funny. Your Marths (your every character) is really good haha. We need to play with Mike or something soon...I got better and have gotten better at saving my jump haha
you should come to my house and play its been more than a month since i actually played ive been to addicted to sc4

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
^I would love to but I don't have time to today. Possibly next week.....not sure. I'll definitely let you know though.

In other news-Tiger Woods 09 is A-m-a-z-i-n-g!!!!! Also, the Star Wars Force Unleashed Demo was ****ing sick too. Its really good.

I'm actually glad that I did not go to RGIV today.....because I would have wasted a good 15 bucks when I need to MAKE $ as opposed to losing money. Although, doubles are mad fun.

Off to work...later guys

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
The only old post of mine that I found ridiculous was that my 25th post ended up being me WTFing over Snake being in Brawl...I felt like such a newbie to the community when I read that >_>

I did find this though, so it's all good:

i wonder who is the fastest in smash bros? i think its got to be fox
And finally, with a little help from SleepyK, I'm one step closer to making a ZSS combo video. You guys will love the music, trust me (and those who already know what I'm using, no spoilers >_>)

EDIT:

I agree for the most part, BUT WHAT ARE YOU DOING PUTTING MEWTWO AT THE BOTTOM, HE SHOULD EASILY BE AT THE TOP IF YOU USE HIS FULL POTENTIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other than that, it's pretty darn accurate, but Mewtwo should be WAY up there at the top.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
And finally, with a little help from SleepyK,
waaat, I didn't do anything.

oh you know, that one game...

sponsored by BAWLS, that is pretty insane. How big of a sponsorship is it?

_milktea

Smash Lord
awesome @ blue

not to alienate you dazwa, but has manacloud personally done anything to you [your post just reminded me of the subject lewlll, thats all]? i recently thought of how lame it's been for the entire east coast to join a manacloud bashing bandwagon when hes offended probably a select few people if he even has. its pretty silly to me that it's like a trend now amongst east coasters. i've met him and hes chill /shrug

Se><bot

Smash Apprentice
lil,
manacloud is a disgrace to the entire smash community

and he's quite two faced when it comes to good players/female smashers

thumbswayup

Smash Master
At some point, I have to return to VA, and when I do, we should totally play every fighting game ever.
Absolutely, and table tennis.

thumbs, darc and i might attend CH4
That's awesome, if you guys come we definitely have to play both Melee and Brawl, but especially Melee.

I actually watched Obama's speech last night. It was spectacular. If McCain wins I'm moving to France.

_milktea

Smash Lord
i should have clarified this more:

[your post just reminded me of the subject lewlll, thats all]?

k? it had been something i was wondering before you even mentioned it.

i saw whatever you wrote anyways.

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
Absolutely, and table tennis.
I actually watched Obama's speech last night. It was spectacular. If McCain wins I'm moving to France.
Table Tennis is awesome, i just wish i had some sort of asian in me so i could be good at it and if mccain wins i'm also moving, where? i'll decide with a map, dart and a blind fold

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
i should have clarified this more:

[your post just reminded me of the subject lewlll, thats all]?

k? it had been something i was wondering before you even mentioned it.

i saw whatever you wrote anyways.
my bad then, it just felt like i was being put on the spot for something i hadn't even done, lol

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Table Tennis is awesome, i just wish i had some sort of asian in me so i could be good at it and if mccain wins i'm also moving, where? i'll decide with a map, dart and a blind fold
HAHA anywhere's better than here if he becomes president. I haven't played table tennis in so long, but I used to be amazing because I practiced every week with people way better than me (yes, most were asian lol).

_milktea

Smash Lord
sry sry didnt mean to alienate. on a separate note!

CHECK OUT THE MERMAID I MADE!!! my friend did the hair =)

edit//dudeee you guys have to play my mom at table tennis. she doesn't look sportsy at all, like, i figured she would suck so i asked her to play

she ****ing ***** me LMAO T______T;;;;;;;; freakin chinese ppl

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
HAHA anywhere's better than here if he becomes president. I haven't played table tennis in so long, but I used to be amazing because I practiced every week with people way better than me (yes, most were asian lol).
i agree with that.. yah i use to be pretty good but watching the olympic table tennis made me feel very small inside lol, they are too good. also i hate mega upload... i always screws up my last download so i only get 2 a day.. it blows

edit: hot mermaid... nj

Top Bottom