• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

_milktea

Smash Lord
wowwww i'm sorry nus :/ thats SO lame. get a good lawyer asap :( what a ****ing *****

i saw pipe and yup yesterday. they told me a venue is opening up near me on route 44 =).

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
I think they're trying to sue me now because of the statute of limitation? I think it's two years and the case is closed and they filed it like a week before it hit the two year mark... I was told that these cases happen all the time so I shouldn't worry and that it almost never goes to court, I just have to hand the report to my insurance company and they'll do everything for me. Slightly more relieved. Oddly I wasn't stressing much, maybe because I don't think they really have a chance.

Rep randomly came over to play melee with me, good times. ^_^

I'm excited for school! I checked out more of the books I need for this class and they seem AMAZING. I wish they were here now so I could read them. I hope my math classes don't suck. -.-

_milktea

Smash Lord
if you go to pandora.com and type in daft punk, all the music that will come from it is amazing

PS!!! i got introduced to a thai place that sells bubble tea around my campus!!! so happy :D :D!

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
What is this bubble tea of which you speak?
It sounds...intriguing...
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I'm heading to CT tonight for a 4 day vacation, maybe I'll run into one of you lulz
Make sure you slow down a bit if you see me.
._. I'm very fragile, and running into me might hurt =X.

OH! Or go to RG4 >_>.
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Bubble tea slash milktea is amazing. There's all different flavors and it's just awesome. The bubble tea has the pearls on the bottom, a lot of my friends think it's gross but I think it's awesome. :D
o.o So does it taste like bubbles/milk?
>_> and pearls? Wtf?
._. Asian drinks confuse me.
-DD

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
It's like sweet and thicker than a normal drink. It has some sort of milk mixed with tea and there's different flavors. Hard to describe, like a really sweet coffee/tea? The pearls are just little pearl shaped gelly type things on the bottom that you can suck through your straw. It's weird having solids in your drink but it's awesome. I think milktea is without balls and bubble tea is just milktea with the balls. Not sure.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
o.o Sounds yummy.
:3 I think I'll have to try some if I ever see any.
-DD

Runicwings

Smash Apprentice
Please do not. I just got finished playing with Jam online and some of those matches reminded me again of why that game was such a waste.

Literally, they went to arguably the greatest fighting game of all time to one of the slowest, dry, and stupidest games i've seen in like 10 years.

I just got outprioritized with marths fsmash with an icey f smash.....

I also just found out hat ROBS F tilt has more range than marths smash as well

I hate Nintendo for nerfing him.
Maybe you just dont know how to use marth. It isn't melee marth
after all.

Khaly

Smash Cadet
It's like sweet and thicker than a normal drink. It has some sort of milk mixed with tea and there's different flavors. Hard to describe, like a really sweet coffee/tea? The pearls are just little pearl shaped gelly type things on the bottom that you can suck through your straw. It's weird having solids in your drink but it's awesome. I think milktea is without balls and bubble tea is just milktea with the balls. Not sure.
Its not really milk mixed with tea. Well, it is, but it has the texture of a milkshake. Your straw is like the width of a finger, and once in a while, you suck a ball through it O_O.

In Vietnamese, its called Sinh To. (Pronounced Sun Tho?)

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Its not really milk mixed with tea. Well, it is, but it has the texture of a milkshake. Your straw is like the width of a finger, and once in a while, you suck a ball through it O_O.

In Vietnamese, its called Sinh To. (Pronounced Sun Tho?)
>_> That sounds dangerous.
ROFL.
-DD

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
if you go to pandora.com and type in daft punk, all the music that will come from it is amazing

PS!!! i got introduced to a thai place that sells bubble tea around my campus!!! so happy :D :D!
When I hung out with that girl from switzerland yesterday her ipod was filled with all sorts of tasty european music. I wish I could remember a few of them
Pandora is really awesome though, but sometimes it plays stuff and I'm like wtf?? thumbs down!

I remember trying that drink Orbitz a long time ago and being really weirded out by little jello balls in my drink. Tis a strange sensation

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
OMG, I love pidgey. In red/blue, I would bust out Charmander and ember. With the flames under that chicken, I always got soooo hungry. :O
LOL.
I always felt the same way. =P.

@ Lil: Fill us in if we have no idea =[.
-DD

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
Oh oh, I do! Me! Me!

So my sister just emailed me to come down to Atlanta Georgia TOMORROW to go to Dragon Con. This is weird in the following ways.

1 She never emails me.
2 Atlanta Georgia... tomorrow??
3 Dragon con??? I didn't know she knew what a con was, she was cheerleading captain in high school... She doesn't even know I go to cons (well, probably not dragon con because it's not anime and stuff. >>) but wtf? *Is baffled*

_milktea

Smash Lord
go visit sleepy!

alright. the pidgey thing is dustn being a jerk and making fun of me because at the beach i yelled pigeon at a seagull

**** you dustin/edit//dazwa

lets go shopping *****es!

_milktea

Smash Lord
yeah well, "dazwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

dylibido as sleepyk puts it

(to fill in the rest of the CT thread, apparently i said "dazwaaaaaaaaaaa" well semi-conscious and while cuddling with dustin LOL. i was totally unaware i did it, and then i was like, "well i must have said it because i was waiting in line to play his ZSS in brawl")

Top Bottom