• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Good stuff Trademark. Heard you got better so look forward to playing you, still maining Peach? And hopefully you bring others with you.

And Dazwa lol, uhh there's just alotta Power Rangers stuff in the thread so I dnt know anything thats happening, I just kinda skim through it.

If you make it PC I wanna play that Falco again or even Fox or watever, lol mad friendlies. Too beast with spotdodge mindgames.

AwsmSean! lol

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
but there's no such thing as too much power rangers =(

happy birthday THEALMIGHTYDORK

HAHAHAA

stop forward smashing my drill you *******

trademark0013

Smash Champion
trademark if you pick me up (i should be on the way) u guys can stay at my place that night after the tournament. good deal :D? or no deal D:?
its all good PC. i got u. i havent played u in a min anyway. i need to show u how much better u got.
Good stuff Trademark. Heard you got better so look forward to playing you, still maining Peach? And hopefully you bring others with you.
yea something like that. lol. i look forward to playin u as well. last time u ***** me. i mean it was mad hot... and i havent warmed up... and my glasses were foggy... etc

peach? yea i use the ho. i plan on going fox or sheik at some point in the tournament for certain match ups

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
on a side note, anyone else wanna go? *looks at mogwai and brookman*

car so far has me, PC and sean. zk has priority if he can go.
I've already planned to go back home for Labor Day weekend, so I won't be taking the spot. Scar might be a jerk and convince me to go to it anyway from Philly, but as of right now, I'm not planning on going.

Later ones though, I might be able to make it to.

Aesir

Smash Master
Everyone comes in here with their problems so I'ma go on a limb and post one I have..>_>

Trade or papito would be really cool to answer it lol;

So basically this girl we're like friends but we been sorta serious with flirting and such. unfortunatly I'm a paranoid idiot and still over cautious from the last relationship with a girl. So she thinks we should stay best friends and take it slow, (She also said"I don't think you're ready to date me") basically nothing is really changing except the fact that the seriousness isn't really there anymore.

I think I should just go by her lead and see where it goes, or something. I dunno hence why I'm asking x_X;

skins2153

Smash Cadet
I love the Olympics. But they are missing a sport, and that is COMBAT. **** wrestling i want to see two dudes beat the **** out of each other. No weight classes. I want to see a sumo mother ****er take on a jujitsu freak. Id ****ing watch every match. How about a navy seal and a blind guy that "sees" with his ears. No fighting to the death, but definitely till a KO.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
i bet manacloud is trying to sell whether or not ken won survivor

I'd bet that he made it to semi finals then got voted off.

this season will be awesome to watch
I'm betting he gets kicked off 2nd or 3rd episode.

Everyone comes in here with their problems so I'ma go on a limb and post one I have..>_>

Trade or papito would be really cool to answer it lol;

So basically this girl we're like friends but we been sorta serious with flirting and such. unfortunatly I'm a paranoid idiot and still over cautious from the last relationship with a girl. So she thinks we should stay best friends and take it slow, (She also said"I don't think you're ready to date me") basically nothing is really changing except the fact that the seriousness isn't really there anymore.

I think I should just go by her lead and see where it goes, or something. I dunno hence why I'm asking x_X;
I'm really sorry dude but you have no hope with this girl. Girls saying stuff like that is like nails in the coffin. Trust me I'm old and wise and stuff.

Did you guys know there were only like 77 "applications to protest" in China for the Olympics, and they were all denied. Some who applied may be sent to labor "re-education" camps just for applying, too.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I love the Olympics. But they are missing a sport, and that is COMBAT. **** wrestling i want to see two dudes beat the **** out of each other. No weight classes. I want to see a sumo mother ****er take on a jujitsu freak. Id ****ing watch every match. How about a navy seal and a blind guy that "sees" with his ears. No fighting to the death, but definitely till a KO.
How bored were you when you wrote this? Btw, <3 the new sig

I'm betting he gets kicked off 2nd or 3rd episode.
Where would the fun be in that? I want to see him lose right at the end and have his hopes, dreams, and spirit crushed MWUAHAHAHA

But seriously, we'd all laugh a lot harder if he finished 2nd.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
someone in southern/mid ct shoulod have a smashfest tomorrow. seans coming down, if thats enuff to seduce anyone

edit// sean we're teaming for alukards. and we needs practice. i'm thinkin marth and mario? lol
If by tomorrow, you mean today, then I might be able to host if you guys want to come all the way down to Stamford. If not, let me know where it is so that I can meet/play/**** you guys :).

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
So it's come to my attention that Ninja Turtles for NES (the first one with the world map concept sort of)

IS ****ING IMPOSSIBLE!! Has anyone here ever beaten that game or gotten past the turtle van level?

edit/Ken is just going to Ken combo everyone off the island I wouldn't be worried.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
For entertainment value I hope Ken makes it far, but realistically I don't see him doing it. Of course I've never even seen an ep of Survivor so what do I know?

So it's come to my attention that Ninja Turtles for NES (the first one with the world map concept sort of)

IS ****ING IMPOSSIBLE!! Has anyone here ever beaten that game or gotten past the turtle van level?

edit/Ken is just going to Ken combo everyone off the island I wouldn't be worried.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjUz8IT0CYg

I played the crap out of that game when I was like 8. The underwater diffuse the bombs thing is just mean.

edit: lol thumbs

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
There should be a melee challenge in survivor, Ken would horribley **** everyone on television in front of millions of watchers.

Thinking about that happening makes me laugh.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Cog: Wow really lol.. so it's basically like "you're ****ed" thats awesome, nothing like ****ing yourself over like that. lol.
Basically, whenever a male is friends with a female, and flirting develops... if nothing concrete happens almost immediately, it means it's not going to. Some say it's girls leading guys on. Some say it's guys misinterpreting signals. It's probably both. And it doesn't sound like you ****ed yourself over... it doesn't sound like you had much to do with it at all, actually.
If you want something to happen, an RDT is in order. Which usually ends with no relationship, just to warn you. But if you feel like it would get alot off your chest, explain yourself to her.

edit: I could be wrong! lol

Top Bottom