• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
OK Randy is creepy.

lol @ M2K on the Bachelor... but I suggest Beauty & the Geek :)

HUSBAND ON AMERICAN GLADIATORS

MILKTEA ON FLAVA OF LOVE

If Isai was on Survivor the season would be 1 episode long and they'd just announce him the winner.

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
it's funny that ken's on survivor, but

it's funnier that it says "As the current international champion of Nintendo's Super Smash Brothers Melee video game,"

rofl, @ cbs being dated by a few *cough* years

hi smashboards

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
OK Randy is creepy.

lol @ M2K on the Bachelor... but I suggest Beauty & the Geek :)

HUSBAND ON AMERICAN GLADIATORS

MILKTEA ON FLAVA OF LOVE

If Isai was on Survivor the season would be 1 episode long and they'd just announce him the winner.
I love you guys so much.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Dazwa-Just because you're not better than KDJ, M2K, or Hayato does not mean you are not a good Sheik man. Thats like saying PC Chris' Marth isnt good because its not better than M2K....You dont have to be the BEST to be recognized as a good player. You just have to play that character uniquely, have a better competitive attitude, or just be good.

Nana-Not directly, no. But I do believe that I should have beat you....thats why I got pissed off. I got really dumb and kept spamming GAW d smash the entire last match and made some stupid mistakes while you out camped me with Falco and beat me. Thats why I dont play Brawl anymore....because in that game luck is partially associated. Even in online tournies and such...its the same thing.
Well stuff happens I also played like crap that last match and I felt I should have won the second match. I don't camp with Falco. Ever really especially not against GAW and I didn't against your Metaknight either I won that set Pof and it's not like it was the first time I beat you, it was only the second time I played you in a tourney. I had no luck I won and you know it and that I'm a decent player so I never got why you got so bent about it.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
^ Yeah I did too. that's crazy like, Whaaat?! lol. I just love the first line" Known in the gaming community as the King of Smash." It's just funny I'm definately gonna try to watch it at least once.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Rgs10168 (5:32:12 PM): WHAT
Chromatic Irony (5:33:11 PM): he's going to use mindgames on his opponents
Chromatic Irony (5:33:21 PM): he's going to get voted off for wobbling
Chromatic Irony (5:33:46 PM): he'll get four-stocked by someone who's actually in shape
Chromatic Irony (5:34:38 PM): the article literally talks about mindgaming the other people
Chromatic Irony (5:34:59 PM): this is ****ing stupid, it makes me hate everyone
Chromatic Irony (5:36:01 PM): he's going to pioneer the "vote off the island to edgehog" strategy
Chromatic Irony (5:36:08 PM): i could do this all day

Anyone want to Brawl?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Sorry Jam, I gotta go to my dad's.
XD We'll resume when I get there if you want.
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I literaly lol'd at ken being on survivior but I literally Rofl'd at Gary's Girth
Thank you.

So! I get to my dads house today.

He installed a biddy.
You know, a butt fountain?
I'm at a loss of words.
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
From Ken's Survivor Page

Ready to exploit his slight physical stature, Ken will trick his fellow players into seeing him as a non-threat, only to smash them if they get in his way.

Translate:
Dash Dance -> Tipper.
LOL Thats exactly what I said.

LOL I just thought about how cool its going to be while this is airing.
We'll all be discussing each weeks episode and rofling at things Ken does.
It'll be so great.
>_<
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
>_> Your Pika needs work. Notably the ability to use both parts of Quick attack.

LOL Noodles your Snake is silly.

LOL UMBRELLA SAVE. THAT WAS A LEGIT WIN.

>_> Lol wow. I can't believe he filled up the Oil Can. and I can't believe you missed XD!

LOL WOW! WTF WAS THAT THING THAT SAVED US? DID I FOOTSTOOL YOUR UPB?! THAT WAS AMAZING! LOLOLOLLOLOLLOLL.

Boooooo. About time I lost >_>. Nothing too funny happened there.

Boooo. >_> You wouldn't have had all 3 stocks left if he didn't Ganoncide meee.

GGz.
-DD

noodles

Smash Champion
>_> Your Pika needs work. Notably the ability to use both parts of Quick attack.

LOL Noodles your Snake is silly.

LOL UMBRELLA SAVE. THAT WAS A LEGIT WIN.

>_> Lol wow. I can't believe he filled up the Oil Can. and I can't believe you missed XD!

LOL WOW! WTF WAS THAT THING THAT SAVED US? DID I FOOTSTOOL YOUR UPB?! THAT WAS AMAZING! LOLOLOLLOLOLLOLL.

Boooooo. About time I lost >_>. Nothing too funny happened there.

Boooo. >_> You wouldn't have had all 3 stocks left if he didn't Ganoncide meee.

GGz.
-DD
yeah ggs. that was the most amazing recovery like ever

Top Bottom