• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
yeah well, "dazwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

dylibido as sleepyk puts it

(to fill in the rest of the CT thread, apparently i said "dazwaaaaaaaaaaa" well semi-conscious and while cuddling with dustin LOL. i was totally unaware i did it, and then i was like, "well i must have said it because i was waiting in line to play his ZSS in brawl")
lololololololololololololololololololololol
-DD

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
roflroflrofl
XD
that's funny, Lil.
/lol's

so anywho.
who wants to play melee or something this weekend?
Me, bring Khaly.

:)

Also-Tiger Woods 09 on the PS3 has taken over my life.....its sooooo good. Literally, its incredible. You can customize your clubs by how accurate YOU are with the analog swing control, 5 new courses, new commentators that say NEW THINGS, Tigers actual coach helps improve your game and gives you drills to improve your skills....its AWESOME.

I'm now devoting my life to the new Tiger game and Final Fantasy XII which I've had for two or so years but never sat down and played.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Darc I think your avatar and sig are pretty perfect lol.

I wish I had a partner for tomorrow and i need 20g's for school. Anyone wanna spot me?

_milktea

Smash Lord
sup brookmangz

omg nana ur from wolcott? like ten thousand (i mean 20) girls from uconn are from there lmaoo

i just got bubble tea with one today! she skipped a grade and shes a soph, katie?

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
sup brookmangz

omg nana ur from wolcott? like ten thousand (i mean 20) girls from uconn are from there lmaoo

i just got bubble tea with one today! she skipped a grade and shes a soph, katie?
Lolz that's cause they're all stupid rich white *****es. Tell all of them I said **** off haha.

Haha jk but really most wolcott people who get into a place like uconn just have their parents pay they aren't smart but I'm just being mean.

How old is she? I know a Katie that is really cool who graduated a year before me. She's real into like art and dance and stuff? Not sure of her last name though...

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Hey.
Someone link me to the RGIV topic.
>_> And who is going? I'm considering skipping it to see my girlfriend cause I miss her so much X_X.
-DD

_V_

Smash Ace
I will be staying at Uconn when I have breaks from school nowz :)

Dustin and Lil are too cute!!!

Mike :( sorry I didn't see you! BLAH.

*returns to self loathing about dumb things*

_milktea

Smash Lord
pretty sure thats her. shes VERy skinny, brunette, looks very young, yes? she's in my art class haha.

edit//YES @ V!!! yay uconn!!! :D hope to see ya around. and NO, no self loathing *Throws happy bubbles*

how old are yeh nana?

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Yea that does sound like her I'm 20. The funny thing is she used to be overweight and she lost SO much I give her a lot of credit for that. You can't even tell that she wasn't always skinny. Oh I remember her name is Katie Toderland!

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Thanks!
@_@ ALTHOUGH I REALLY MISS SANDRA AAHHHHHHH....
>_< And I'm seeing her on Saturdayyyyy...
>_> The sad part is...I don't know...
T-T She just makes me happyyyyy....

<_< So uh, someone slap me with something and tell me to go to RGIV. That'll work.

Or maybe I'll just show up for friendlies and then leave once she gets out of school or something...yea....
<_<...
>_>...
I don't really have $12 right now anyways. ROFL.
-DD

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Dude come on. If you're already gonna see her saturday? Just go to the **** tournament haha. What's one day?

How often do you see her and how long have you been going out?

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Oh well I can't realy say then cause for me it's different. I've been going out with my girlfriend for over 3 years now and see her almost everyday so it sucks when I don't BUT if I have something else I want/have to I just man up and go haha. But I suppose if it were only a month I would have wanted to see her....but still go to RG4 anways DD :0)

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Dude come on. If you're already gonna see her saturday? Just go to the **** tournament haha. What's one day?

How often do you see her and how long have you been going out?
>_> Well, its been a month now, but seriously, it feels like its been well over half a year.
<_< Since school is starting up I won't get to see her all that often, but yea, I'll probably just go to the tournament like she told me to kinda do or something.
@_@ Ugh...

>_> She hated the idea of me leaving a tournament to go see her, which means she liked it, but she also hated it because shes all about making me happy and stuff.

>_< I dunno...I think I can make the one day...

>_> I should probably find 2 bucks though...
I know! I'll track down some wayward quarters.

ARRRGGGGHHHHH...

>_> Okay! I'll hang out at RG4 until she calls me, and depending on the time that she calls I'll go visit her or something.

@_@ I'm driving my mom's car so Dad doesn't honestly care what time I get home.

&& I should be around for doubles...so I COULD team with Nana if I had +$10...
<_< God****it. I knew I should've been better at that block buster interview.
Who the HELL answers the question, "What movie character do you most want to be like?" with "The Joker."?!?!?!??!
-DD

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Maybe. I might either team with you, just go for doubles with Louis or get some hours and work then go for singles only idk yet.

Lolzzz @ blockbuster dude. hahaha too good. You should have said like Logan from Logan's Run or the puerto rican dad from Crash he was real nice. somebody good. haha the joker that's so awesome. The only way to be more awesome than that would be if you said Antone Shegur from No Country.

noodles

Smash Champion
icy's coming over does anyone wanna practice/do doubles when he gets here?

edit on wifi

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
This blows but I'm only going to RG4 for singles. DD you better be there when I get there. I want to see how much better you got.

Top Bottom